Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @miissalina for tomorrow, let us know how you go

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @miissalina, I just saw this!! Sorry to crash the thread....but huge congrats! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you too. It's certainly time that it's your turn for some very good news. X

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina good luck tomorrow xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina how ddi it go today? Xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my results for the u/s are… measuring 6w2days (ment to be 6w5d) hb was 112bpm.
    I wish I could jump around and be positive and happy but I was actually abit upset the hb wasn't higher.
    No one was said its bad or low or anything but they did ask me to re scan next week to confirm everything was progressing.
    I feel like the most negative person but for some reason today brought back all those memories from last time when we lost our Bub after seeing hb.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    So my results for the u/s are… measuring 6w2days (ment to be 6w5d) hb was 112bpm.
    I wish I could jump around and be positive and happy but I was actually abit upset the hb wasn't higher.
    No one was said its bad or low or anything but they did ask me to re scan next week to confirm everything was progressing.
    I feel like the most negative person but for some reason today brought back all those memories from last time when we lost our Bub after seeing hb.
    Oh @miissalina I can't blame you for feeling so cynical. But you saw the heartbeat and it sounds like everything is as it should be! Not that it is much comfort to you. Nothing will be until you have a baby in your arms, I imagine.
    So hoping next week's scan helps to put your mind at ease. Xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Bongley I hope I'm just being a worry wart and everything is perfectly fine, if numbers aren't jumping of the chart I don't feel at ease. My god how am I going to last another 8months lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina congrats on seeing a heartbeat. What did you want it to be? I can't really remember now, I know it gets higher as Bub gets older but I thought anything over 100 was good for a first scan? But as I said I can't really remember. It's scary how quickly you forget these details.
    I can understand you being nervous. I didn't really start to believe it until after the first trimester and even then I still remained cautious right up until I had Isla in my arms. I just couldn't quite believe it was really happening as it all seemed too good to be true.
    seeing a heartbeat is a really big hurdle. I have everything crossed for you that it just keeps getting stronger and stronger as your little bean grows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missalina... congrats on ure heartbeat...our first scan with dd her heartbeat was 90. Second 100...and she is here healthy 3 yr old.... hun u wont stop stressing till u have ure bubba here in ure arms.

Hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance because I googled heaps (which I probly shouldn't have) I was hoping for a hb above 120. We measured 3days behind also so that's playing on my mind, well it's more sending me completely insane.
    I think I was looking for more reassurance like hb high and measuring ahead lol I no that's abit far fetched. I just get this feeling of doom from past experiences when the nurses or fs say yeah looks ok but re check in a week just to be sure, I think if we didn't loose our last Bub after hb scan I would be feeling alot better. @katiana thank you 😊 it's actually reassuring to hear from someone instead of reading Google stories of ppl that have had slightly under average hb and have gone on to have healthy bubs, I don't no how I'm going to survive this anxiety it's already playing havoc with me and dp. Hopefully it settles down.
    The thought of this ending terrifies me beyond belief the thought of having to go through another loss and the thought of starting again is overwhelming.
    But that's me thinking way ahead once again ei ei ei I think I need to start meditation or something.