Closed Thread
Page 79 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes, more waiting but hopefully the surprises are behind us...... Oh dear, did I just say that??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley yes you did...the next surprise will also be a good one crossing everything for you! I guess you started injecting in September (are you injecting?!)
    @miissalina yay! Second what everyone else says.....levels vary massively throughout the day. My first BT hcg was 160 and progesterone was about 63 I think. I *think* they like it to be over 30 and yours definitely is! The 24th will be here before you know it
    @Rarah11 how are you going?

Hi to everyone else!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (11-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley great fertilisation rates. Sounds promising that you may have a little bubba among them... @miissalina, I can understand you being nervous but everything is looking good so far. Where do you live? I think we'll all be coming to visit when your baby is born (hopefully in 9 months)!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (12-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Bellydance that's a great idea.....where do you live @miissalina? We'll all wait outside the labour ward cheering you on!!!! @Bongley just saw on another thread your last one hatched and can now be tested...is it about 2-3 wks til you know? Hope they pass quickly for you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (12-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi @Molros, thanks they told me 2 to 4 weeks for results. I have just got a positive on an OPK so I think my period will arrive in 2 weeks and I can get started on the FET cycle. It won't be injecting, I'll be taking estrogen tablets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley that is great news! Sounds like everything will be well timed?

I'm ok just quietly counting down the days till next major scan - have loads of really vivid dreams but seem to be sleeping ok. A women at work congratulated me today and days she had known for a couple of weeks - I've told my boss but not quite ready to share wider so was hoping it wasn't that obvious...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (12-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance I literally lol'd at ur comment it cracked me haha
    I live near Penrith , everyone is more than welcome to come I can imagine my family thinking who are these women and I just say casually o just my bub hub friends haha @Molros I can't believe how slow the days go by erghhh can't wait till my first scan hopefully everything is as it should be its driving me insane. I'm not doing bt all the time like I use to only had the two so far and hcg is more than doubling next bt is Monday again.
    They said scan at 7 weeks so that's the Monday after but I'll actually be away in Bathurst for uni so hoping they give me the ok to have one a few days earlier, really couldn't wait until 8weeks for a scan , I'd send myself Mader then I already am!!! @Bongley excellent news about the other embryo, can't wait til you get ur pgd results will be finding out the sex of the embryos once they give you the results? They asked if I wanted to know but I said no, only because of my losses it would make me that much more attached to them. @Rarah11 how many weeks will you be at ur next scan? I'm not sure if you already announced but will u be finding out the sex?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (16-08-2015),Bongley  (13-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I don't know if I want to be told or not! Ha. I think I probably will. Do they just tell you or send through some pictures/info of their grading? Do they recommend which one is the best looking to put back or let you choose?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley apparently you can request a picture after transfer but I haven't asked as yet, I'm still being overly cautious.
    They also never told me the grading, my last clinic they didn't grade so I didn't think to ask when the embryologist called with pgd results. You can apparently just call the lab and ask the grading of the embryos.
    I was told they transfer best quality first and so on.
    If this was any other transfer I'd have been all over it I'd have the grades written down the quality, I'd have my photo ect but this cycle I've stuck my head in the sand lol the less I know the better atm my anxiety is out of control and I'll probly over analyse everything!!!
    My fs asked me at our appnt if I wanted to no the sex and the lab when they called asked as well so when u get ur results if u want to no how many of each they will tell you , they just won't let you choose which sex they transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina yeah I totally understand. I have managed to go through 11 cycles without a miscarriage. So (believe it or not) I am still in the blissfully ignorant stage of thinking a BFP means it will work out. I would be as cautious as you otherwise. Knowing the sex would just make a loss much worse

I did enjoy that time from my pregnancy when we didn't know the sex and then we had a scan at 15 weeks and it went from "it" to "he". It was a special time, one to be savored perhaps

Can't wait for you to have your first scan and see that heartbeat!