Closed Thread
Page 75 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes, I wanted to avoid the quarantine period of four months and waiting times for the initial appointments but blimey it's costing me an arm and a leg by comparison to RPA! So this really is our last shot financially and I don't think I could drag my donor or anyone else through this again. So yes, let's hope we get lots of embies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley I can honestly say since we've moved over to Genea we've had nothing but amazing results, we were with a private clinic before just abit lower cost and got barely anything and all these negative transfers. Being with Genea we got more hatching day 5blasts than ever before and even got 3normal. So I have great optimism that things will go perfectly for you. It really goes to show that clinics do vary so so much,
    And yes I hear you regarding the costs, I'm staring at my bank account thinking what the hell am I doing, but it'll all be worth it on the end, it's just costing so much more than our last clinic (doesn't help my phi hasn't kicked in yet)
    I'm excited to hear all ur updates 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @miissalina how are you going today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina congrats on being pupo lovely. How arw you feeling? I hope you are managing to keep busy during the dreaded 2ww... @Bongley haven't you got epu this week? Hoping you get lots of embies @Rarah11 how are you going?
    Afm we are going to see our FS at the end of the month but in all honesty I think we'll wait until Jan before doing another FET. The three of us are off to Thailand in October for my DF's 40th and I was pregnant last time we went and I would like to have a few drinks and some seafood this time!
    Hi to everyone else! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros hi! Yes, can't blame you for wanting to wait until after your holiday. I see in your signature there that you have a fair stock in the freezer

I am just waiting to hear back from the nurses. My donor will trigger either today or tomorrow. So EPU Wed or Thurs. We are doing a freeze all so no transfer until september probably.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina did you pops today? Thinking of you. @Bongley good luck for epu how are her follicles looking? @Molros that is exciting that you are starting to think about number two. Can understand why you are thinking of waiting until after your holiday though. Where in Thailand are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi @Bellydance well, her follicles were looking great last week. The sonographers could only find one ovary, her right, but she was still getting 24 follicles. So she called up the hospital on friday (where she did her last egg pick up) and they said she only had one ovary! So she went and had her scan today and they found the left ovary (?!) so another 18 follicles. Bit confusing and I hope she isn't in danger of OHSS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Bellydance how are you and Isla? We're going to Kamala Beach, north of patong. We normally go south to kata noi but fancied a change and we've booked a pool villa so really looking forward to it! Then its xmas so we think we'll just wait til jan. I want to get on with it sooner rather than later as, like we know, we don't know how long it will take. Hopefully we'll get lucky in the first few. @Bongley wow! So they found the ovary in the end! I know when i started my cycle there were about 43 follicles but we got 23 eggs....yes, we have 9 blasts left so surely a few of them should be okay genetically? Make surw she ups her protein intake just in case. Will you be there for epu? I just wondered when do they become 'yours ' so to speak (hope you don't mind me asking ). Is it after epu or once fertilized?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    Hi @Bellydance how are you and Isla? We're going to Kamala Beach, north of patong. We normally go south to kata noi but fancied a change and we've booked a pool villa so really looking forward to it! Then its xmas so we think we'll just wait til jan. I want to get on with it sooner rather than later as, like we know, we don't know how long it will take. Hopefully we'll get lucky in the first few. @Bongley wow! So they found the ovary in the end! I know when i started my cycle there were about 43 follicles but we got 23 eggs....yes, we have 9 blasts left so surely a few of them should be okay genetically? Make surw she ups her protein intake just in case. Will you be there for epu? I just wondered when do they become 'yours ' so to speak (hope you don't mind me asking ). Is it after epu or once fertilized?
    @Molros no I don't mind they become legally ours when the sperm and eggs have been mixed together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You'd be good to have quite a few genetically normal embies in that lot
    We are getting ours tested so we can increase the odds of getting a BFP.