Closed Thread
Page 73 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just quickly dropping in to let you know scan went well - I was so relieved I had tears in my eyes and almost cried with relief. Cannot believe we have finally met this milestone after 4 yrs. I know there is still a lot ahead but this is big for me.

Hope everyone else is going well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (11-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 oh that's great news, am so happy for you both xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (10-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any updates @miissalina, @Bongley? @Rarah11 that is such a milestone. I hope you can relax a bit now and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (23-07-2015),Rarah11  (20-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi @Bellydance how is your little girl?
    @Rarah11 sorry I forgot to congratulate you on your 12 week scan! What a wonderful relief for you. Hope everything is still going well in your pregnancy

I was hoping to say it's my donors first day of injections today but as usual AF doesn't arrive when you want it to. Hopefully tomorrow instead, estimated EPU end of next week. I won't be doing an FET until aug/sept, so still more waiting ahead anyway.

How are you going @miissalina?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (24-07-2015),Nezz79  (20-07-2015),Rarah11  (20-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HELLOO!!!
    Sorry I've been abit quiet just been trying to stabilise all my irrational crazy lady thoughts ahead of next transfer.
    Seeing the psychologist has been wonderful dp came to our last session just to help him react abit better or deal with my emotions.
    He's happy with how it went made him feel better about the whole thing.I think sometimes he feels he has no idea what to say and he can come across like he's trying to dismiss what I say or feel so in turn he gets frustrated but I think he's feeling better about it now.
    This cycle I've had my endo scratch, using steroids clexane aspirin and had intralipids and transfer is booked for this Saturday.
    Silently freaking out due to the pinching pains I get in my uterus, I've had every test under the sun but no one has found anything, if they didn't come and go I think my nerves would be abit better but they randomly hang around and make me think the worst.
    Still haven't decided if I'll poas early or not it's abit of a double edged sword.
    If I don't I obsess and constantly think did it work didn't it work if I do poas and its negative I get upset if it's positive then I freak about what if I loose yet another. Hmmmm I guess I shall take it as it comes. @Bongley how's ur ED going has she started her injections yet? @Rarah11 so so happy ur scan went perfectly that's just amazing news hopefully Us un graduated ladies can join you very soon

10. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (23-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow, this saturday, awesome! I hope those intralipids do the trick. You had 4 PGD normal embryos? Transferring just the one? How are you feeling about it @miissalina? Positive or nervous?

Yes my donor is on her third day of injections! First bloods and ultrasound tomorrow. Quite early for an US but she had to trigger on day 6 for her last recipients, so my FS is trying to slow it down a bit and keep an eye on her. Then we will do PGD to select the best embryos to transfer in september if all goes well. Hopefully I won't be too long in graduating after you miissalina

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley o my gosh what a hot potato she is triggering on day6!!! Sounds like ur fs is on the ball which is a great thing obviously
    September will be here before u no it.
    We tested 4but only 3were normal so hopefully we don't have any thawing issues and if this one doesn't work God forbid we have two left we can try stronger immune meds for.
    Trying to follow Psyc advice about not being overly positive or negative but just being realistic (I think that's what she said) so saying neutral things like yes it may work or it may not, it would be amazing if this one could work for us. So I guess not thinking omg this is it I'll be due 12tg April 2016 and can announce to everyone in October and this is how I want to announce. Or saying this is doomed ect . Easier said than done as u can see I've already worked out dates for everything haha.
    I must say that after changing clinics the difference has been amazing, way more bt than my old clinic, more contact and explaining things along the way.
    So far we've had better results with the new clinic over all. Better day 5 embryos, better care and better monitoring, I ovulated Monday but stil had bt on Wednesday just to be 110% and also have another bt tomoro to make sure that my PROG is sufficient. Last clinic never went that deep was a few Bt and yep all is good today is dat 1 so hopefully we get good results for implantation as well.
    And yep transferring just the one, I did ask for two but fs said for now with all the changes she only wants the one, I think if we didn't get success from these three than shed let us transfer two.
    This year has been awful for preg announcements I counted the other day 17 in the last 4months, including next door neighbour, 2cousins, 2 work colleagues and the ppl I no personally who have been trying for years also so now I'm the only one still trying so I hope it's a sign that it's my turn. Turning down baby shower invites and avoiding the neighbour ppl mite start thinking I'm abit rude.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina haha, yes she is a hot potato

Yeah, I am waaaay overly optimistic about my cycle. I have also worked out the dates However I have seen a LOT of ED cycles go wrong (on the egg donation forums) so I should know better.

So glad your new clinic is better! My FS wanted me to do a freeze all so that they could pinpoint the correct day for transfer (than trying to sync me up fresh) Its comforting when they seem to be paying attention to every detail. That's what we're paying them for.

17 pregnancy announcements! Crikey. You poor thing Only so much of a brave face you can put on. Don't worry about being 'rude' its just self preservation and you can make it up to everyone when you're UTD!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Missilina good luck tomorrow! I have everything crossed for you and I too know the irrational lady xx
    @Bongley great news sounds like everything is ********* ahead - hope all goes well!

I'm silently having the odd internal freak out thought and we are not quite ready to share, although we did tell family last weekend - nausea seems to have gone but just want to be passed the 19 week scan! Next appointment in a couple of weeks when I'll be 16 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley I must admit 14of the announcements are from fb friends so I've just un followed them lol. Over the years my news feed gets less and less and I wonder why then realise I've unfollowed a tonne of ppl as soon as I see an announcement immediately unfollow lol
    Happy to hear ur fs is also fully focused on getting u the outcome u want. The little things can make all the difference . @Rarah11 thank you o my gush nearby 16weeks it feels like it is flying by (maybe not for u) i think given our history the whole pregnancy is just one big worry, but it sounds as though everything is going perfectly for u and bubs so far. Are u going public or private?