Closed Thread
Page 68 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rarah11 Yep im a twinnie mummy... and so far so good.
    Fingers crossed for your blds and scan.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to katiana For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    Well you never know @Rarah11 this is the thread for twins! Good luck. When is your next BT and scan?

Hi @katiana how are you going?

We are going good. ... . Except for croup... and lurking around here lol all good.... how are you ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    It appears so.. I have a BT tomorrow, which I'm not sure why as never had before (I will be about 6 weeks) and scan next Wednesday...
    At 6 weeks my hcg was 115,000. But like Bellydance said hers was high and she only had one baby. Let us know how you go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katiana View Post
    We are going good. ... . Except for croup... and lurking around here lol all good.... how are you ?
    Croup that's terrible. I've been lucky enough that my 1st DD never got that but a lot of my friends children got it and had a lot of late night trips to ER.

I'm going good too. Getting into a routine now. People always ask how do I do it with twins and a toddler? and I just say, you just do.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

katiana  (26-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love telling people i have 4 under 3... bwahaha their faces are priceless.

Ive already have been to emergency room at midnight twice... but we have streroids now for emergencys... so hopefully we can have a better handle on it. We've been lucky enough never to have it before. But the stridor was terrible. .. and being a nurse doesn't help. Scary when its your own baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    Croup that's terrible. I've been lucky enough that my 1st DD never got that but a lot of my friends children got it and had a lot of late night trips to ER.

I'm going good too. Getting into a routine now. People always ask how do I do it with twins and a toddler? and I just say, you just do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina well done on your 4 embies for testing hun! 😘 Hatching blasts in itself is a huge improvement! Does anything happen between now & results in a few weeks? Just meant to take it easy? Hope you manage to have a lil R&R ☺️
    And yep my BFP I was on Prednisolone, Asprin, Clexane & patches xx
    @Molros it def will be exciting! I'm glad we didn't find out. Although it's the complete opposite - I Always thought I Would want to find out the sex - ASAP. But, as time went on, it was exciting not knowing. Though it means we have to be sure on 2x names for every combination! ☺️
    @Rarah11 good luck for BT today hun! Will be interested to hear what your numbers are like now 😊 xx
    @Bellydance hello precious! Glad to hear you & lil Isla are doing well!
    I'm plodding along as best as can be. Time is going quick now, but it all still feels so surreal!
    @katiana people's priceless faces are just in awe/envy of you being such a Supermum 😉

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

katiana  (26-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hcg is 24,000 and progesterone I think is 141 so I think that is ok - feeling a bit relieved I think my whole pregnancy is going to be stressful...

Sorry for short reply!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (26-05-2015),Bongley  (26-05-2015),katiana  (26-05-2015),KayzB  (28-05-2015),Ladydee  (26-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    Hcg is 24,000 and progesterone I think is 141 so I think that is ok - feeling a bit relieved I think my whole pregnancy is going to be stressful...

Sorry for short reply!
    Congratulations!!! Those are some great results. I have Progesterone envy....my level never got that high even though I was jabbing my butt everyday and popping Pessaries and Provera like there was no tomorrow. I totally understand the anxiety/stress and was completely like that until I started feeling regular movements at 18 weeks. Keep looking forward to each of your little goals, you'll get there too hun Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Congratulations!!! Those are some great results. I have Progesterone envy....my level never got that high even though I was jabbing my butt everyday and popping Pessaries and Provera like there was no tomorrow. I totally understand the anxiety/stress and was completely like that until I started feeling regular movements at 18 weeks. Keep looking forward to each of your little goals, you'll get there too hun Xxx
    Thanks - I'm now sat in the loo at work furiously googling hcg levels at 6 weeks.. I feel a bit of an idiot....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Thanks - I'm now sat in the loo at work furiously googling hcg levels at 6 weeks.. I feel a bit of an idiot....