Closed Thread
Page 60 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We are please to announce the safe arrival of Savannah Eva at 3040g and Christopher John at 2950g. We are all doing great.ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1427437822.897746.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow, congrats @Nezz79, they look beautiful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @Nezz79 they are beautiful and legal a great size. Well done mummy!! Enjoy your beautiful bundles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Nezz79 wonderful news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley what times do you take your metformin? I started taking breakfast lunch and dinner and after 4days the abdo cramps and upset was unbearable so I've dropped back to morning and night for now
    I've been stalking you on another thread haha so happy you got to transfer 1excellent looking blast how did the rest go? Did you get any to freeze? Will you poas? @Molros do you remeber how much coq10 you were taking? I said to her do I need to take for three months because I had read up on it before and she said no one month is fine. According to my re search 3is minimum but who am I to question lol. @Nezz79 omg!!!! They are just beautiful they are so adorable, so so so happy for you . Hope you are all settling in well are you home yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Bongley what times do you take your metformin? I started taking breakfast lunch and dinner and after 4days the abdo cramps and upset was unbearable so I've dropped back to morning and night for now
    I've been stalking you on another thread haha so happy you got to transfer 1excellent looking blast how did the rest go? Did you get any to freeze? Will you poas? @Molros do you remeber how much coq10 you were taking? I said to her do I need to take for three months because I had read up on it before and she said no one month is fine. According to my re search 3is minimum but who am I to question lol. @Nezz79 omg!!!! They are just beautiful they are so adorable, so so so happy for you . Hope you are all settling in well are you home yet?
    @miissalina Haha, stalk away. No, none to freeze but I never do so I'm not upset. I will POAS from DPO9 which is this friday. Too early but I won't be able to hold off.

Oh the metformin, took me aaages to get used to. My doc told me 1 a day for a week. Then 2 for a week and then up to 3. I was taking it with food and got used to it but after my (supposedly last) cycle failed in november I was erratic with it and kept throwing up randomly.
    Took me a few weeks to realise it was the metformin

I now take it on an empty stomach just before breakfast around 8am, just before lunch around 12 and around 4pm as it acts as an appetite suppressant, so I've been using it to help me lose a bit of weight. Otherwise I would say take it with food and spread it out more. Sometimes it still upsets my stomach of an evening.
    Last edited by Bongley; 31-03-2015 at 10:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley I'll be cheering for you on Friday, I always start testing 3dp5dt just in case trigger is still hanging around I want to no the bfp is a true bfp. It's crazy haha it sends us insane not poas and when we do and get bfp it sends us more insane watching the lines get darker, then I regret poas and vow next time I won't but then I do and it's one big mind game I play with myself and it sends me crazy!!!!
    one excellent blast is amazing news, hopefully that's all you need and it's snuggling in nicely.
    When official bt?
    I think next week I'll try increasing to three tablets again, I'm hopng it'll help me loose a couple kgs winter is coming and my jeans will probly be feeling a little tight 👎

8. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (31-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina Official BT on the 13th april. I'll have a good idea before then anyway I'm sure. Yeah, I had to diet pretty hard but the metformin gave me a bit of an edge I think.

When is your next cycle due to start?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I'm sorry I can't remember. ....maybe 200mg but that's just off the top of my head. They only had the one brand and they weren't cheap, worked out about $1 a capsule (they were in a rice bran oil suspension to keep them more stable from memory). It takes three months for an egg to grow so a month is better than nothing @Bongley I've been stalking too, congrats for being PUPO and sorry to hear no frosties but hopefully you don't need them!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros aw thanks for the stalking I'll start to POAS this friday should get my af by sun/mon