Closed Thread
Page 6 of 96 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @miissalina 29 is absolutely massive!! You must be feeling pretty rough now but with that haul hopefully it is the last time you will ever have to go through that as fingers crossed there are enough there to get you UTD and still have some left in reserve for any future babies!! Take care of yourself. I found that OHSS didn't really kick in fully for a day or two so make sure you keep yourself well hydrated over the next week xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (29-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats @Bellydance what a relief!!

yes, how did it go today @miissalina??
    @babygirl7 my estimated EPU is the 25th, let the waiting continue indeed.....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (29-08-2014),Bellydance  (30-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina well done you, thats an awesome result! You should get some frosties! I had 23 eggs and ended up with 11. My clinic wouldn't do a transfer one me (if they collect more than 20 they do a freeze all cycle). I balled my eyes out at the time but they told me that if they did a transfer and I got OHSS then it more than likely would fail so if they decide to wait it is in your best interests but I know how upsetting it is. I did get PHSS as it happened and was glad they didn't do a transfer as I felt absolutely awful. FX for great fertilisation rates
    @Bellydance I am so happy your results came back low risk. Enjoy telling everyone and......you're having a baby
    @babygirl7 not long to go now, thats good you have all your meds sorted and ready to go
    @Nezz79 it is exciting and nervewracking I know! Wonder if there is two in there!!

and I'm doing good, just plodding along! I am really enjoying being pregnant but I know I have been lucky!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (29-08-2014),Bellydance  (30-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina just saw your post, wow, great numbers!! You must be feeling very positive now! And probably very swollen...... yes, I found the OHSS kicked in a few days later so take it easy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance wonderful news hun, now you can relax and enjoy being pregnant and telling everyone too xx

@miissalina wow what a haul hun, got my fingers crossed for great fertilisation a rates for you and I hope the ohss stays away hun xox

@Bongley I just wish august would end already lol, almost September hun xx

@Molros thanks hun and I'm glad all is well xx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (30-08-2014),Bongley  (29-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 - boo to waiting. Hope September flies by and you're in transfer October in no time

@Molros - I too feel so lucky (not only to be pregnant) but to actually be enjoying it (love 2nd trimester when you're not too big yet but you're over the scary and nauseous first bit).

@Bellydance - that's great news you're officially low risk...and you can finally relax with the idea you're having a baby

@miissalina - 29 is HUGE. Take it super easy & rest up. Looks like you've just made an entire family in one go!!!

@Bongley - hate how slow time can feel when your TTC... Hope you've got some nice distractions planned!

@Megsarama26 - haven't seen an update for a while from you..hope that means your just resting up and babies are still hanging in there x

@Nezz79 - bring on Tuesday

@katiana - my year is in two halves...before preg slowwwww and after preg waaaaaay to fast!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (30-08-2014),Bellydance  (30-08-2014),Bongley  (29-08-2014),katiana  (30-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw an update from megs and she's still holding on.

Sorry can't find the thread she was on!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (30-08-2014),Bellydance  (30-08-2014),Rice  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for not replying ladies. I forget where I have updated and where I havent. My mind doesnt work all that well these days..
    But I am still reading along I promise.
    The babies and I are still holding on. Im 25+3 today. Had another speculum today and im 2cm dilated, fully effaced with our sons membranes bulging through the cervix. On Monday I was 1cm... so im hoping beyond hope that I can get to monday next week. That will be september, that will be spring, that will be 25+6. Although im grateful with any extra time we get as at 20+6 we never imagined that we could get a week let alone almost 5!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (30-08-2014),Bongley  (30-08-2014),Molros  (30-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 that's such amazing news each day looks more and more positive for you and those littles ones you've come so far from the day u thought u only had a week which is wonderful news 😊 @Rice I'm hoping I've just made my family in one go what I wouldn't give to not have to stim and go through EPU again third time lucky in hoping
    Got the call this morning FS wants to go ahead with transfer on Wednesday but she wants to do a blood test before the transfer forgot to ask y 👎
    Out of the 29 collected 21 were mature which the injected and this morning only 12 had fertilised dp is happy but I don't no how to feel I'm happy we got a few but I no from experience they kinda of drop off towards day five I guess I was hoping for around 17 to fertilise I asked if all looked good with eggs and sperm and she said all looked perfect so I don't get it I'm just praying we get some frozens actually I'm praying we get a sticky one thinking maybe something is wrong with my eggs chromosomes only way to tell is to do the chromosome testing on the embryos as we've already done dp sperm dna fragmentation

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus BFN

4th IVF JUNE 2014 antagonost protocol, BFP, CHEMICAL PREG

5th IVF AUGUST 2014, changed protocol to long protocol

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad to hear megs your little people are still staying inside. . Fingers crossed they stay there even longer