Closed Thread
Page 59 of 96 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @miissalina I am so sorry. Seeing a heartbeat makes it that much harder doesn't it. Please be kind to yourself, take some time to grieve and know that it will get easier and one day you will get your miracle baba. I am sad for you that this little angle wasn't the one xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I am so sorry to hear that, seeing the heartbeat and then for this to happen is heartbreaking. Take the time you need to grieve and I'm sending you big hugs across the Internet. I hope your FS has a plan for you moving forward xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all so much for your kind words it really means so much, it's strange how a forum of women who've experienced similar things can make the world of difference.
    Dp and mum have been amazing but the two friends that new what was going on actually haven't even called or msgd to see how Monday's scan went.
    It's abit sad but I guess the reality is ppl either don't care that much or they don't no how to deal with miscarriage so they just ignore it.
    I've started keeping all of this too myself and I've told most ppl that did know that we are on a break, I think in the future I'll keep it just in the family (mum and dp).
    Thanks again ladies you are all amazing xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina oh that's sad they haven't contacted you....maybe they are unsure of what to say? I know we only told my sister and DF's brother and a friend that had gone through it, I wouldn't have coped well with having to update people all the time. I think the PGD testing is defo worthwhile and did you do anything different this time as its the furthest you've got so far isn't it. I really think you will get your take home baby soon xxx @Bongley good luck for tomorrow, is that when epu is? Hope you've got lots of nice fat follicles xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @miissalina I know my friends started asking about it less and less but I was going through so many rounds I didn't really blame them. But yeah, you'd hope they would at least ask how you were doing after that scan. I have been guilty of losing track of my friends pregnancy milestones however. Sorry they haven't supported you very well, as you say many people don't really know what to do or say.
    @Molros thanks! it was actually today, I triggered earlier than anticipated. I got 8 eggs which I was happy with but then the scientist made a few comments about a few of them being immature so I guess we'll see with tomorrows fertilisation report.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros I must admit I regret telling the amount of ppl I did, we only told my mum and dad my friends and the girls at work know, I've recently stopped telling ppl at work except a few close girls and I probly won't tell friends anymore.
    This is actually the first month we used prednisolone for my immune issues so I'm thinking that helped me get as far as I did, now we just need the perfect embryo. So that will be our next step.
    My new fs has told me to up my metformin to 3a day although I'm not over weight and don't have pcos just have pco and she's also gotten me to take coq10 so I'm hoping all this helps. @Bongley how was ur day one report??? 8 is a great number I have everything crossed they grow perfectly 😊 have you heard anything yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina yes I'm on 3 metformin a day and I have PCO. Started taking it in september last year. Long story short I took it before my BFP in 2012 and then forgot all about it until a few months ago. I have lost weight using it, mind you I was trying to drop a few kilos anyway.

I got 6 fertilise from the 8 today and while I am stoked I have been here many, many...many times before. Ten times in fact! I usually get a good egg pick up and fertilisation and then it all goes to hell in a hand basket from there. So we'll see how the day 3 report goes on sat and how the embryos are looking on monday for my transfer. Think we can do one more cycle after this with my own eggs and then we're calling it quits. This is the 6th EPU since my BFP back in 2012.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I was told q10 for 3 mths before my epu and I really do think that's why we got some many embryos. It can make a huge difference to them having the energy they need to get to day five (well, thats what they say anyway! How are you going? @Bongley that's awesome news, when is the day three update? Wouldn't it be great if you could get a frostie this time. FX @Nezz79 GOOD LUCK for today! I'm so excited for you and look forward to an update when you're up and running. Enjoy every minute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros I think I would keel over in shock if I got a frostie day 3 is tomorrow

How is your little girl doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley well you never know hehe
    Oh she's great, thank you, my lil angel let me know how tomorrow goes!! Grow little embies grow!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (27-03-2015)