Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @miissalina any news hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies for thinking of me and sending me positive vibes but unfortunatly things aren't going well HCG was 542 on Saturday and yesterday they were only 850 I haven't started bleeding or cramping so I think my body hasn't recognised it as not viable yet, this is the furthest I've gotten but it still doesn't take away the feelings of devastation and loss.
    I've never had this before so I'm unsure what to expect, they said if I haven't started bleeding by Monday they want a scan, I should've been 6weeks on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    Thank you ladies for thinking of me and sending me positive vibes but unfortunatly things aren't going well HCG was 542 on Saturday and yesterday they were only 850 I haven't started bleeding or cramping so I think my body hasn't recognised it as not viable yet, this is the furthest I've gotten but it still doesn't take away the feelings of devastation and loss.
    I've never had this before so I'm unsure what to expect, they said if I haven't started bleeding by Monday they want a scan, I should've been 6weeks on Monday
    @miissalina oh I'm so sorry. Its not fair its such a hard journey for some

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Bongley yes that's so true for some it's taken for granted because it's like a walk in the park but for others it's like moving mountains. I just get so worried this is loss number 4 in twelve months I'm young so the thought of what's wrong plays on my mind, next step is pgd testing so at least with that we can rule out if it's embryo or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina oh no I'm so sorry to hear that, it really isn't fair; you've been through so much in the last 12 mths. I think its worth doing the pgd testing so at least moving forwards you know there's a healthy one in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @miissalina I am so sorry I really hoped this was the one for you. Stay strong beautiful lady xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @miissalina *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the love and support ladies it's means a lot xxxx I go in for my scan tomoro as I've had no bleeding or cramping at all, I did bloods at work on Friday and progeaterone and estrogen are still super high hcg rose from 842 on Tuesday to 950 on Friday so defiantly not going to go anywhere, not how I thought my first 6week scan would turn out.
    I'm just abit confused because I don't know what happens next, will my body eventually realize it's not viable, how long does this usually take.
    Normally my hcg rises and I just start to bleed or it drops and I bleed all by 5 weeks I've never had this before so I'm really un sure on what is happening.
    I am taking prednisolone this time so maybe my body is no longer rejecting the embryo it's just this one wasn't normal given i stimmed and stopped and grew a cyst/ follicle and it was left it probly wasn't very healthy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @miissalina I hope they can give you some answers today. So sorry you have to go through this. Xx