Closed Thread
Page 55 of 96 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My post didn't post?! @miissalina I second what scubagal says, the levels vary throughout the day. If it makes you feel any better, when I had my BT my progesterone was only 60 something and they weren't worried. Try and focus on the fact that you HCG levels are going up. ...I'll try and find a chart that's been posted before that shows the variances as they are pretty big from memory. .. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I've been looking on Google and it says your hcg levels should normally increase by at least 60% every two days....you're getting that aren't you. ..65% in two days?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina just agreeing with the others on progesterone, my fs doesn't even test it as he says there is so much variation through the day that it doesn't mean much at all. That's great that your numbers are going up. I think once you hit the point where the test line is darker than the control you can't really get much more info from a poas and it is time to put them away.

afm have been having period like cramping the last couple of nights and last night and today getting pains like an electric current so I think things are starting to happen but who knows, could go on for weeks like this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance when is your edd? How exciting! !!!!!! You didn't find out what you're having either did you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros your amazing hun 😊 thanks for reassurance on hcg rising at 60% and that's normal I checked a few sites and you were right, keeping my spirits up , the clinic seems very fixed on 48hr doubling so u guess that plays on my mind abit. @Bellydance o my gosh how exciting that does sound like things are starting to happen down there, although it stil could be a while it's exciting to no it could also be any day 😊 is everything ready? Hospital bag? Babies room? Babies bits and bops? Do you think you've been nesting? When I worked in maternity it was funny the amount of women who said they nested a few days or even a week before

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros due this Sat or Sun depending on whether you go with if date or scan date. Nope we don't know the gender so it's quite amazing to think we will find out soon. @miissalina we are as ready as we will ever be. I think the nesting thing skipped me but DH has it instead!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance I'm so excited for you! We were so happy we didn't find out...they held her upside down by her leg and we saw we had a little girl, they didn't tell us they let us look, it was awesome and we defo won't find out for the next one. I didn't nest either but DF did, it was funny! Best of luck and look forward to hearing your news xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina good luck for tomorrow, how are you feeling? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @miissalina good luck today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your results today @miissalina