Closed Thread
Page 54 of 96 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bellydance I'll take all the good vibes I can get 😊 its abit sad really that we don't get to fully enjoy the pregnancy due to all we have been through but it'll make up more appreciative and patient in the end, I must be so surreal bubs is nearly here, not long and you'll be looking at your miracle thing wow I did it 😭 I think I'm guna cry now lol @Bongley the FRER the test line is darker than the control line but it hasn't changed much not sure if they get to a point and stop getting darker IC well that does my head in one test is light the next one same urine is very dark so even with them I'm not sure how dark they actually get I keep running in the room checking throughout the day, not sure what I'm looking for just reassurance I guess that it's still there, do you know if IC POAS get as dark as the control line or if they stop at a certain point too

2. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (08-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance oops I ment looking at your miracle thinking , not looking at your miracle thing, silly auto correct 😊

4. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (08-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @miissalina oh I'm glad it got nice and dark!! having said that you might want to stop testing lol. Just before my 7 week scan I decided to test and the line came out faint! I totally freaked then googled the issue and it turns out the line can come up lighter if you have a lot of HCG in your blood (the scan was totally fine). We can't win can we? Surprises and stress around every corner. heh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum I think I said congrats on another thread but I'll say it again just in case - congratulations! @katiana congratulations to you as well, I hope things are settling down for you all now @Rice you have been through the wringer you poor thing, hope things have calmed down for you somewhat! All good here thanks @Bongley how are you going, am glad you've decided to give it another go and FX this is your cycle @Nezz79 not long to go now, are you ready? @Bellydance, I hear you, up until Evie was placed on me I was so scared; I think thats IVF for you plus the upset you had to go through....but not long now, how exciting!
    and finally.......wow @miissalina I was thinking about you the other day! Congratulations! There has to be some irony in that doing it yourself is what worked in the end! GL for tomorrow but its great the line is dark....I don't know about IC's but I know the FR only get so dark, and mine was darker than the control line too. If anything I'd say the IC's are less sensitive so a dark line on them is great I did buy some standard tests from the chemist after my FR one(after being told by my clinic it was probably a false positive from the pregnyl) and there was still a line but not as dark.....please update us tomorrow xx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (07-03-2015),katiana  (15-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley yes maybe your right, or perhaps I'll buy one digital and just check… tomorrow I should get the results about lunch time so either way I should no by then, hopefully

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley that's really interesting about the POAS getting lighter the further you get along, I just googled it and interesting read 😊 makes me abit better about stepping away from the sticks

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina any news yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros I could have thrown up when they called this morning ONLY to ask if I actually had the bt done pfft who does that I seriously felt physically ill and they didn't even have the results haha this will be the death of me
    When they called back about ten mins ago they said my levels have gone up from 255 to 542 in 72hours, so they will re check Tuesday next week, they'd have liked them to have gone up more but they are still rising at the same rate so they are still not sure , they don't sound very optimistic to be honest :/
    My god I hope this works… my progesterone has been rising all the way up to 174 but today it was only 163, does anyone know if it's ment to drop slightly? I no its high probly due to triggering all my 40 small follicles, hoping the drop doesn't mean anything but still trying to keep positive. The nurses keep banging on about 48hour doubling time which I'm not getting im increasing by about 65% in 48hours

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Molros I could have thrown up when they called this morning ONLY to ask if I actually had the bt done pfft who does that I seriously felt physically ill and they didn't even have the results haha this will be the death of me
    When they called back about ten mins ago they said my levels have gone up from 255 to 542 in 72hours, so they will re check Tuesday next week, they'd have liked them to have gone up more but they are still rising at the same rate so they are still not sure , they don't sound very optimistic to be honest :/
    My god I hope this works… my progesterone has been rising all the way up to 174 but today it was only 163, does anyone know if it's ment to drop slightly? I no its high probly due to triggering all my 40 small follicles, hoping the drop doesn't mean anything but still trying to keep positive. The nurses keep banging on about 48hour doubling time which I'm not getting im increasing by about 65% in 48hours
    The progesterone drop doesn't mean anything, progesterone level in your blood will go up and down and up during the day - so if they'd tested you later on it might have been higher. This is what my FS told me and it's based on science, apparently there have been studied where they test the same woman repeatedly during the day and the progesterone goes up and down all by itself.

Fx for your bubba.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal thank you so much for the reassurance I guess every little variation is causing me too panic. But that does make sense 😊

14. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (08-03-2015)