Closed Thread
Page 53 of 96 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rice wow, I seriously cannot comprehend how run off your feet and stressed you must have been! Glad things have settled down a bit now.
    @Nezz79 oh wow, not long now!! Good luck
    @babygirl7 & @miissalina how are you both doing?

AFM I have started sniffing. My next EPU is end of march. We are hoping to find a house sometime in the next few months so I think that will be the end of IVF for us, once we move away from RPAH. I will then try and persuade my partner to do DE if I have the fight left in me. I am hoping a move to a place with a nice big back garden and lots of room will add weight to my argument.

Good luck to everyone still trying, or about to pop, or you mums with sleep deprivation.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rice sounds like you have been through the wringer with your poor little DD in NICU but I am glad to hear she is doing better now.

I'm 38 weeks now and on standby for whenever bubs decides to make an appearance. Actually hope I make it to 39weeks as I still have lots to do but whatever will be will be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are finally home after a special care visit for the boys..... interesting getting life in order with 4 under 3!!!! Life is full of crazy lol
    just happy to be all under the same roof again.

Hope everyone is going well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance hi hun how are you doing any day you should be about to pop eeeekkkk.
    i started with my new clinic in feb and my gosh is there a long story to go with it lol i will write my small novel at the bottom @Rice im so glad to hear things are better for you and the little ones now what a scary and emotional time for you all, even when they are out they still give us the worst of scares. how is DD now is she back to her normal self? @Nezz79 o my gosh has time flown, i cant believe the little ones are nearly here, is everything set up and ready to go? Fx your cervix can bare the weight @Bongley im so happy to hear youve given it another go, that little spark that doesnt want to give up is what we all need, ill be crossing everything for you, maybe youll pop up in another dream lol @katiana how is everyone settling in? so glad they are home and healthy
    s so excited. unfortuantly the cycle got cancelled due to fs wanting to try lower stim to get less eggs/better quality they only grew one follicle, more than disapointed was an understatement.

AFM still desperatly wanting to join all the ladies who are getting to meet their little ones, who wouldve thought id be here 12 months later!!!!
    so we changed fs and started lower dose meds did endo scratch cycle day 6 and started pred and clexane to treatimmune issues. first BT showed not much estrogen so i questioned we should be increasing gonal f was told no, two days later out of no where got a call to increase gonal f, maybe he slept on it for two days, anywho u/s showed one dominant follicle measuring 18mm, cycle cancelled told not to take meds willl ovulate on my own but can try naturally and stay on immune meds. i asked if i could take the trigger because i dont always ovulate on my own but was told no.
    so i tracked my own ovulation for three days and nothing, nurses told me not to worry blah blah fs was on holidays nothing can do. another 3 days and still nothings so in my head im growing a cyst its going to pop and im going to loose the ovary i broke down a few days later because i felt no one was listening to me i kept getting told dont worry, itll happen, its fine. i new it wasnt so i kicked up a fuss and did alot of crying. nect day scan showed cyst/follicle 25mm, was told to trigger immediatly and hopefully it hadnt turnt into a cyst and it was ovulate and try naturally.
    once again i changed FS (you must think im crazy) im just sick of wasting time with ppl who dont listen to me or cant get ir right, apprently im touchy with med. new fs was great new approach, new drugs, took me seriously. she wants to try estrogen primming which im freaking out about because i thought it was only for poor responders, which i am not. anywho she said if no AF by monday have bt too see if BFP because well you know who knows in this crazy world, mondays BT came back positive HCG of 151. i thought id be excited but i wasnt i was physically sick with fear and anxiety i just want to curl up and wake up when/if everything is ok. so BT wednesday showed HCG at 255 once again it doesnt look very good and ive been told its a wait and see, ive been having cramping and pinching pains in the uterus area since 12dpo and they got bad mondsay and tuesday. i dont hold much hope for saturdays BT, i am just petrified of loosing another pregnancy and the reality is thats number 4 in a row, there is something wrong, either with me or the embryos. i thought pregnancy was ment to be fun and exciting and its not it brings fear and major anxiety. so thats my update sorry for the long post ladies, havent really vented at all as we havent told anyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! @miissalina let's hope it's a sticky one. As long as the hcg doubled in 72 hours it should be fine. Did you conceive this one naturally then?

AFM I'm still hanging in there. 34 weeks today and 24 days till CS if I make it. I am getting heaps of strong and irregular Braxton Hicks or contractions I'm not sure some of them are painful enough to take my breath away but nothing like the ones I had when I was in labour with DD which I was induced so I don't know what the stages before labour feel like. I will just keep a close eye on them I think. See OB next Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 you no what that's sonething I didn't even acknowledge that Yep we did it all by ourselves 😊 at least we are getting closer hopefully Saturday brings better news.
    Wow it's all happening so fast for you, with those Braxton hicks it must be hard to do daily things they'd make you just want to rest all day, before you know it bubs will be here 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my god @miissalina I hope this is your sticky one! Please keep us posted. What an effort it is for some of us hey? Yes, I thought those numbers sounded ok too. Steadily climbing. Keep burying in little embryo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Bongley, you girls have made me a little more optimistic. hopefully tomoro will give me a clearer idea of what's going on, this peeing on three different types of sticks every morning and analyzing the lines is doing my head in, if only this was a little bit easier

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @miissalina I have absolutely everything crossed for you that this is your little miracle. I can imagine how you are trying not to get your hopes up too much. I'm not sure that ever goes away completely to be honest. My baby could arrive any day and I am still half expecting something to go wrong and for it to be taken away from me at the last minute. The idea that I will have a baby some time in the next two weeks just seems too good to be true.
    Your numbers are going up so that is good. How amazing that after all this time your body has done this on its own. Sounds like it is meant to be. I hope this little one is a fighter.
    and I think you did the right thing changing from that second clinic. They sound all over the place.
    sending you every positive vibe possible xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina How are the lines looking, getting darker? Will you get the results same day sat?