Closed Thread
Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Arghhhhh @frogpossum a massive congratulations so so happy for you, glad to hear he is such a good little baby, def upload a photo when you have a chance @Bongley sometimes it's just talking out load to someone else that helps that little bit, I'm glad you've decided to keep trying, maybe my dream will be relevant in ur next cycle 😊
    It's def exhausting and just a pain in the *** this whole process I really hope you get your bub in ur next cycle I'll have everything crossed for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Identical twin boys Samuel and Thomas arrived 11-2-15. Very shaky start but progressing slowly yet surely. Mums are very happy they are here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats @katiana

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

katiana  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news @katiana. Congratulations and all the best. A little over 6 weeks till I get to meet my twins.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

katiana  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katiana congratulations on your little boys!! Love the names! Hope your doing ok and looking after yourself too xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

katiana  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. Still can't believe they are here. Things going better. One day at a time. Hope you are all well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katiana a massive congratulations I hope the little ones are settling in nicely and not too much of a handful, hope ur recovering nicely xx
    Hope all the ladies due soon are doing well 😊😊

11. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

katiana  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina when do you start with your new clinic?
    @Bongley how are you getting on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely "March" ladies, so sorry I've been MIA. After the early arrival of DD & DS2 our DD became quite I'll and spent a few weeks in the NICU - as you can imagine looking after a toddler, a newborn at home, a newborn in special care whilst recovering from a c section was a little hectic!
    All good now though & feeling incredibly lucky

@katiana - congratulations! It's amazing to be holding not one, but 2 little babies after struggling with infertility. Hoping things are going well @miissalina - how is the new clinic going? Hoping the scratch is the key to success for your 2015 baby @Bongley - how are you? Have you made any decisions on what your next step will be? @babygirl7 - wanted to check in...as I've been through having tubes removed I empathize with what you're going through; hoping your story ends as happily as mine has @Bellydance - how you traveling? @Molros - how's Evie's reflux now? I've heard it gets better as they get older...fingers crossed @frogpossum - how's Corrie going? Hope DD is enjoying being a big sister! @Nezz79 - how are you? Getting close now

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

katiana  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Rice sorry you've had a tough time lately but glad everything is all good now.

I'm travelling along nicely. I'm 33 weeks tomorrow. Had a growth scan today and my twins are huge! Both measuring around 2.3kg already! Yikes! I really hope they slow down. I've still got just over 4.5 weeks till my CS but may go early me thinks I'm not to confident my uterus and cervix can hold out much longer with that kind of weight in it.