Closed Thread
Page 51 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @frogpossum eeeek it's so close now, so glad everything has been ticked off for you and hubby before baby comes now the waiting game for little miss or mr to make their grand entrance and you must be enjoying the cooler weather 😊 @Nezz79 looking good hun , love ur Australia Day theme outfit 😊 @babygirl7 are you enjoying ur new job? I'm so sorry to hear about having to have ur tubes removed, if you don't mind can I ask why they need to remove them? 12months off must have came as a shock, you sound like ur in a good frame of mind so that's good xxx
    Afm thanks for thinking of me ladies but transfer number 6 was Also bfn. BT tomoro but AF arrived this morning just as I was walking out the door to go to uni placement, I was so so close to not going and just failing but I got through the first day and this arvo I let it all out.
    Tomoro I have BT at my new clinic with an endo scratch being done on day 6 and proper steroid regime to treat nk cells, also doing pgd testing of our embryos and changing stim dose slightly to see if that changes anything, gee I hope 2015 is a better year then last year.
    Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the snuggling weather

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    so sorry to hear that @miissalina you are one tough lady.
    @babygirl7 that sounds awful, I hope you can regroup and relax in the next 12 months. Good luck with your 3 frosties.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Bongley, how have you been? Have you spoken to counsellor yet?? Has DP come around to the idea of continuing ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    Thank you @Bongley, how have you been? Have you spoken to counsellor yet?? Has DP come around to the idea of continuing ?
    @miissalina we are seeing someone tomorrow. Neither of us wants to give up but I want to head to donor eggs and he wants to do more IVF. I don't want to give up but I don't want to do more IVF either so I'm kind of stuck! I change my mind about things about three times a day I think.
    Hopefully a chat tomorrow might help us see a way forward or a way to let go. Oh and we got a phone call tonight that his brother and his wife are having another child, I figured it was a possibility as she wasn't drinking at xmas. *sigh* Everyone seems to be preggers or popping out babies at the moment!
    I'm glad you have a plan all set out. Here's to a better year for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Oh no im really sorry to hear that @babygirl7

Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @Molros Congratulations on the birth of Evie, so happy for you hun xox
    @miissalina how are you doing hun x
    @Nezz79 congrats on boy and girl, love the belly pic x
    @Bellydance how are you x
    @Rice Congratulations on bubs Liv and Will arrival xo
    @katiana glad you and bubs are doing well x

AFM: sorry I've been MIA ladies. Hope everyone is well, been thinking of you all xo I have been busy doing overtime in new job and taking time out. Had FS follow up Appt last week. And bad news, need to have my Fallopian tubes removed. Have been referred for surgery. guess I will be out of the ivf game for about 12mths. we still have 3 snow babies waiting. in the meantime just going to focus on weightloss and staying positive and strong xoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 & @miissalina I am so sorry to hear your bad news. @miissalina hopefully it feels productive now to be with a new clinic and new protocol and even more hopefully it is just what you need to do the trick. @Bongley how did you go with the councellor? I hope they helped you in coming to a resolution. It's a big decision.

AFM: just cruising along now. Feel like I've swallowed a bowling ball but otherwise all good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 thank you. I was wondering how you have been.....I am sorry to hear your news. Can I ask why it's 12 months, is that how long it takes to have the surgery and then recover? I hope you are ok and your weight loss is going well @miissalina oh love I'm sorry to read that too, I was crossing everything for you. I've read good things about the endo scratch and it sounds promising that you're doing both the proper steroid regime and the pgd testing...Let us know how you go @Nezz79 looking good, hope you're going well @frogpossum have you had your baby now? I had the 28th in my head, hope you're doing well and look forward to hearing when you get chance!! I hope he/she wasn't too big.....! @Bongley Hi! Glad you had the counseling, are you any closer to a decision, I imagine its a hard one and one that you both have to agree with. @Bellydance hi to you too! How much longer? @ScubaGal when is your edd?

Afm I'm fine, its been pretty warm here (am in Perth) so its been hard getting out and about. Evie was diagnosed with silent reflux and has been on medication since 5 weeks old, since that's kicked in she is a different child, happy and sleeping. I feel so lucky and wish you all the best of luck too.....2015 will be your year
    Thinking of you all xxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (31-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley how did your counseling session go? Did you come to a set decision on which way you would like to go? It's so hard when he wants one thing and you want another, sometimes I really don't think they get it, the whole ivf process isn't just give a jab and forget about it, it actually becomes torture and can really get you down mentally. I hope you come to an agreement you are both happy with 😊 @Bellydance haha a bowling ball, I like that analogy. @frogpossum how are you going has bub arrived yet ?? @Molros my sister who is 11 years younger had silent reflux and mum and her struggled for a good year with it, it's an aweful thing, so happy it was diagnosed early and bub is much happier and settled

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, sorry I've been soo slack!
    Cormac Graham Quinn (Corrie) was born 11.15am on Wednesday by csection. Weighing 8pound 1 oz (although he looks bigger, so much so they weighed him 3 times on 2 different scales!) He is doing really well and is such an easy baby. The hospital was great and a much less stressful time than with dd. Corrie is a little jaundice but otherwise awesome. He is feeding like a trooper and my milk has already come in. Only issues have been puppps rash really developed the last week so have been incredibly itchy, but is now under control. And I think I've developed a uti, so off to the doctors today!! I will try and work out how to upload a photo of my handsome little man.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Nezz79  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frogpossum View Post
    Hi everyone, sorry I've been soo slack!
    Cormac Graham Quinn (Corrie) was born 11.15am on Wednesday by csection. Weighing 8pound 1 oz (although he looks bigger, so much so they weighed him 3 times on 2 different scales!) He is doing really well and is such an easy baby. The hospital was great and a much less stressful time than with dd. Corrie is a little jaundice but otherwise awesome. He is feeding like a trooper and my milk has already come in. Only issues have been puppps rash really developed the last week so have been incredibly itchy, but is now under control. And I think I've developed a uti, so off to the doctors today!! I will try and work out how to upload a photo of my handsome little man.
    @frogpossum congrats! Your little man has the same first name as my little man (We call him 'Mac') Glad hes an easy little baby for you
    @miissalina well the session didn't really clear up too much but it was good to talk it out (well, blub it out). I think we both knew we were headed for another cycle. Bleargh. My doc is going to call me tomorrow to discuss a plan. I think I should get my period next week at some point and then its back on the rollercoaster.