Closed Thread
Page 43 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley BFN for me i did most of my crying throughout the week so yesterday was expected AF also arrived yesterday so i new it was over, i was so angry after the nurse called though she was rude and blunt with me like yes i know youve given me bad news numerous times before it may be easier for you to tell me but it still hurts as bad as the first time o and the morning nurse told me im a vintage patient now so that was abit upsetting. i told the morning nurse if bfn i wanted hysteroscopy done so im booked in for 1st dec with my fs not sure if they are annoyed because the afternoon nurse was blunt about it just said i need to sign forms and fs didnt call to ask me why i wanted it or anything so i think after hysteroscopy and using last frostie if it doesnt work ill be changing to genea with PGD testing like i said to DP if we committ all next year to paying $$$$ to genea even if it doesnt work then we can go back to low cost clinic and then not feel as though we are working for nothing but atleast we tried i just dont understand what the issue is grrrr
    have you gotten an update on ur embies again? your now receiving all my positive vibes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @miissalina I know you were expecting it but its still so heart breaking Those nurses sound horrible, a vintage patient?? Christ, someone needs to teach them a better bedside manner. I hope Genea can help you out if it comes to it. Sounds like a good plan to at least try them.

We got good news today, an 8,7 and 6 cell at day 3. We've only had three or four 8 cells in the past out of 9 previous cycles so I'm happy for now. ET on monday and then more waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, sorry I've been MIA for a bit @Bongley I'm glad you got some good news with your embies and GL for transfer in Monday @miissalina I'm so sorry you got a bfn, I was hoping that this would be your cycle. What a witch that nurse is, you should complain, it doesnt get any easier just cos you've had bfns before. I hope you take the time you need for yourself and your dp and it sounds like you a plan moving forward.
    hi @Bellydance how are you?
    As for me, and I hope its okay for me to post this here but you girls have been on this journey with me, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Monday. We have named here Evie (Evangeline) Georgia and she is just perfect. I had a long painful labour but it was worth every second and my fantastic obstetrician did everything in his power to enable me to have a natural birth and not a section. All I can say is try not to lose hope, you WILL get there and it is so so worth the jouney, the upset, the money, the tears and everything else we go through to get there and walk away with this little bundle of life that so many people take for granted

Thank you all for your support along the way and I am hanging here until everyone gets their dream xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (26-01-2015),Bongley  (23-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros congratulations on your beautiful baby Evie ( love the name). I hope your recovering well and you enjoy every minute of motherhood- by god we've worked hard enough to get there

6. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Molros  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros congratulations, that is wonderful news

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Molros  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    As for me, and I hope its okay for me to post this here but you girls have been on this journey with me, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Monday. We have named here Evie (Evangeline) Georgia and she is just perfect. I had a long painful labour but it was worth every second and my fantastic obstetrician did everything in his power to enable me to have a natural birth and not a section. All I can say is try not to lose hope, you WILL get there and it is so so worth the jouney, the upset, the money, the tears and everything else we go through to get there and walk away with this little bundle of life that so many people take for granted

Thank you all for your support along the way and I am hanging here until everyone gets their dream xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Huge congrats, beautiful name, well done.

I too hang around because I know everyone here will have their dreams come true!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to katiana For This Useful Post:

Molros  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Molros and great name very close to what I had picked out but in reverse. Hope you are doing well xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

Molros  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals, one "very" early blastocyst on board.

I'll start testing at the end of this week. Period always arrives seven days after transfer, so not a long wait.

Wish me luck, I'm not feeling confident with this one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Bongley! I hope this is the one xx
    @Molros CONGRATULATIONS what wonderful and exciting news. I am so happy for you. Beautiful name too. xxx

AFM just cruising along now. Enjoying feeling lots of movement from bubs which makes it seem more real.

to everyone else.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (24-11-2014),Molros  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros omg a massive congratulations that's such great news and what a gorgeous name 😊 I think ur the first of the March girls to have given birth , hope ur settling in at home well and ur sleepless nights were well worth the wait what an amazing gift to have this xmass @Bongley that's great news now for the TWW, I have everything crossed when you POAS you get ur two lines 😊 do you have anything planned to make the TWW bearable lol

17. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Molros  (25-11-2014)