Closed Thread
Page 40 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Molros well after over thinking everything as I do I thought I'm just going to get a BT to test my clotting factors that way I have a straight answer no guessing my gp was more than happy to do it he said that they like to monitor it in pregnancy if it's caused complication in the past I get abit annoyed that my FS just seems to brush it off like she's not fussed maybe she thinks it was the cause for the loss but if it wasn't then don't agree with me when I suggest if it could have been I do suggest a lot of things but sometimes I think I need someone to say well no we are doing it this way and no that isn't the reason don't just agree with me lol I'll run a mile with things if I get fixated, erghhh this TWW is going on forever and it's only been 4 days BT is next Friday but I'm hoping to no by Wednesday or Thursday I'm guessing AF would show up before Friday if it's not BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Molros well after over thinking everything as I do I thought I'm just going to get a BT to test my clotting factors that way I have a straight answer no guessing my gp was more than happy to do it he said that they like to monitor it in pregnancy if it's caused complication in the past I get abit annoyed that my FS just seems to brush it off like she's not fussed maybe she thinks it was the cause for the loss but if it wasn't then don't agree with me when I suggest if it could have been I do suggest a lot of things but sometimes I think I need someone to say well no we are doing it this way and no that isn't the reason don't just agree with me lol I'll run a mile with things if I get fixated, erghhh this TWW is going on forever and it's only been 4 days BT is next Friday but I'm hoping to no by Wednesday or Thursday I'm guessing AF would show up before Friday if it's not BFP
    How are you going @miissalina? How many DPO are you now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley today I am 12dpo and have been getting bad pinching/stabbing pains again I've been getting this ever since my last chemical pregnancy In July something's not right I haven't had inplantation since then either so I've made myself an appnt with my gyno next week if this cycle doesn't work out then I'll get him to check me out I had u/s last month and it was fine but this pain isn't right and sorry for Tmi but I get a funny stringy d/c also never had this before so it's upsetting me no one is listening I'm hoping it doesn't mean it hasn't worked but I've kinda accepted it hasn't how is ur cycle going do you have a trigger date yet you must be close 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry you're not feeling right @miissalina I hope your gyno can help you with the pain, that doesn't sound good. Is it when you have a bowel movement? That could be a sign of endo. Is there any sign of AF? she stays away. Your blood test is on friday? I hope you get a nice surprise

I have my trigger tonight, EPU on wednesday. I've mixed feeling. Last cycle I had 12 amazing looking mature follies and only got 5 eggs. They are of such terrible quality that I really need to get more than that to give me a chance, they didn't make it to blasty and I only had a crappy morula on board which obviously didn't go anywhere. SO this time my left ovary has decided to konk out so I have about half the follies, that's never happened before

Anyway, here's hoping that the six on one side all have an egg

Keep us posted this week. I take it you're not going to POAS?

Hope everyone else is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys hope everyone is doing well.

I have an update for me. Had my ultrasound today and we found out that we are having a girl and a boy! So very excited to be having one of each. Both of them are growing nicely and everything is where it is suppose to be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting @Nezz79! Congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley I've had AF signs since Monday and she's due today or tomoro I POAS this morning and bfn so pregnyl is out of my system I'm guessing erghhh I really truly Beleived this would be it transfer number 5 and still nothing I'm just heart broken I went and got a second opinion from another FS yesterday and he agreed 5transferd at my age and no baby is not right he suggested doing a hysteroscopy to see if there is anything left over from my last chemical that may be causing the Pain and discharge and causing no implantation he also suggested we doing genetic testing of the embryos and he also treats immune issues so id be seeing one FS for the whole lot not one over here or one over there it's just a lot more expensive than my current clinic so I'm not sure what the next step is just yet
    GOOD LUCK with EPU today I have absolutely everything crossed for you you said you were abit bummed about the otter ovary clonking out but maybe it's a blessing in disguise all the quality and growth was focused on the other ovary and your little bundle of joy is in there , make sure you update us when ur feeling abit better today … very excited for you 😊 @Nezz79 massive congratulations that's such great news couldn't have asked for any better to get one of each now you can start preparing with both pink and blue that def made me smile reading ur update 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina oh I'm so,so sorry about your BFN.

Have you had a laparoscopy or hysteroscopy before? Sounds like you are well due one if you haven't. I had a lap after my 3rd failed transfer and they found a fair amount of endo and the D&C probably helped implantation too (although I know there can be issues with D&Cs). Glad this new FS has some good ideas for you.

The ladies on the 40's thread have been banking their frosties to PGD. Just an idea for the future if you don't normally get many frosties.

Thanks for the luck today I will need it

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley good luck today with pick up. My right ovary no longer works either. Hopefully you get quality over quantity! @Nezz79 congratulations! A beautiful baby boy and girl on the way- yay!!!
    @miissalina I'm sorry it looks like a bfn this time. I defiantly think which ever way you go you need a lap and hysteroscope to check what's happening in there. Sending you big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina - sorry it's looking like another BFN
    Glad you have for a 2nd opinion though & they seem to be addressing all your concerns. Am a big fan of PGD - feel like it weeds out the embies that we're only going to cause heartache & in a way is actually more cost effective. @Bongley - good luck for EPU today I agree, quality over quantity @Nezz79 - that's lovely news
    AFM - 28 weeks scan on Friday...can't wait