Closed Thread
Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Molros. Thanks for asking. I'm 10.5wks and so far everything seems to be going well with bubs. Had my NIPS/harmony test the other day so waiting on the results of that. Can't wait to get them so I can tell people. Am still feeling awful with MS and so really hope that will ease up soon and I won't be one of those people who continue on with it into the 2nd trimester. You are so lucky you didn't really get any.
    How are you going? You must be starting to get quite close now. How exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance great news everything's going according to plan 😊 do you have a due date yet? @Megsarama26 thinking of you and Bubs xxxx

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus BFN

4th IVF JUNE 2014 antagonost protocol, BFP, CHEMICAL PREG

5th IVF AUGUST 2014, changed protocol to long protocol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Bellydance great news everything's going according to plan �� do you have a due date yet? @Megsarama26 thinking of you and Bubs xxxx
    Due 15 March. How are you getting on?

Megs how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance doing really well actually had scan today and all follicles look like there growing together unlike my last two cycles where the sizes were all over the place so the long protocol will hopefully work better anothe BT and scan Wednesday and hopefully EPU Friday if not than it'll be Monday largest follicle was 15mm today do any of you girls remember what size ur follicles were at trigger I'm worried they'll trigger me to early again

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @miissalina around 20 mm I think is when they seem to trigger, not all of them are that big obviously but one or two. for you, glad those follicles are growing more evenly. Lets hope our long reg patience pays off!

I'm still plodding along, start synarel next week. EPU end of sept.
    @Megsarama26 hope those babies are sitting tight and growing fast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley hoping they trigger at the right time this time this is the problem with my clinic as they only do EPU on Monday Wednesday and Fridays FX all goes to plan, ur not to far behind me so hopefully this long *** cycle which feels like it takes forever is what works 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina glad things are going well hun and good luck for next BT and scan

@Bongley you may be 1 week ahead of me hun, I start sniffing around 10th sept

AFM: waiting to see FN on Thursday to get my meds and protocol plan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @missallina my clinic is similar, no EPU or ET on the weekends. Sounds like you might be ready to trigger on wed. Hope those follies get nice and big and ripe.
    @babygirl7 glad to have your company! Gotta get us marchers over the line.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (28-08-2014),miissalina  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance have you had the harmony results now so you can start telling people? I think I was very lucky not to get MS, did you get it with your previous pregnancy? Hopefully it will pass soon! I am good thanks, time is flying! Just hit the third trimester today
    @miissalina it sounds like its going well with all your follicles growing at the same time. I think I triggered when the biggest was close to 20mm, I had a load similar size then a couiple of laggers. I hope the clinic work it right for you (am sure they will). So you might have your EPU this Friday? How exciting! How are you feeling?
    @Bongley I hope September comes around quickly for you, you might have your EPU on my birthday How are you going with the synarel?
    @babygirl7 hope you're going okay as well, good luck with your appointment on Thursday

I hope this cycle is your lucky one @miissalina @Bongley and @babygirl7

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (28-08-2014),Bongley  (26-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nt booked. Can't believe how quickly this pg is going. Does everyone else think this year is flying pass... It's xmas soon