Closed Thread
Page 39 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for being PUPO @miissalina - hatching blasts are awesome (always been lucky for us) Loving your new positive attitude! Nothing can shelter you from disappointment so might as well go in thinking it's going to work and enjoy the 2ww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @miissalina good luck, those embies sound amazing. Just on a work trip so have to kkeep it short. Fingers crossed for you and thanks for the positive vibes. My first ultrasound is this Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina congrats on being pupo!! I agree go with the positive thoughts, they can't hurt- but hopefully they help!
    @Bongley I have everything crossed for you! Hopefully like us your lucky last shot will be the lucky one!!

everyone else!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bongley I've got everything crossed for you and sending you lots of positive vibes too.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopingnpraying For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds promising.

:babydust:

Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    Officially pupo with one HATCHING blast on board we've never had a hatching one so I was so happy, BT booked for the 21st can't POAS because I'm on pregnyl boosters best I could do is POAS day before BT to prepare myself eeeekkkk if I wasn't so sick id be jumping outta my skin lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina congrats on being PUPO with a hatching blast.....that is AWESOME news! So it was worth leaving it growing an extra day then I am crossing EVERYTHING and nothing wrong with being positive. I POAS the day before my BT so you could do that! @Nezz79 glad yours bubs are okay and bet you are counting down for your scan....are you going to find out the sex? @Bongley I hope you are feeling a bit happier? Have you started your jabbing now? @babygirl7 how are you feeling?

Hope everyone else is going well

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros yes can't wait for my scan only one more week to go! Yes we will definitely be finding out the sex really hoping for a boy but not worried if girls as we have plenty of girl stuff from my DD and that they are both healthy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros hi hun, how are you doing? x

@Nezz79 hope scan arrives soon hun, can't wait to hear bubs genders x

@miissalina yay for being PUPO, sending you sticky baby dust hun x

@Bongley hope your work trip is going well, sending you positive vibes hun x

AFM: sorry I've been MIA, been looking for work and got myself a job.. Yay. Haven't worked in 4yrs so I am so looking forward to it. Start training on Thursday. Still bleeding also. Into my 4th week of bleeding. Just wish it would stop already. It's gotten heavier the last two days so I hope it's finishing up. I've been feeling all over the place emotionally. But glad I can focus on working now to pay for future cycles and eating healthy.

Hope everyone is have a great day xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (13-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies 😊 today The anxiety has started to creep in been trying to keep my thoughts positive but sometimes it's hard but def trying my best having abit of an internal arguement regarding the clexane last time I was on clexane and got BFP hcg levels rose slowly but I had spotting for a week then a big bleed, FS suggested clexane second daily but said if I want use daily and if spotting or cramping then use second daily immune dr says use daily I'm stressing abit because I don't want anything to go wrong so not sure what to do use daily or use second daily erghhhh the dilemmas @babygirl7 congrats on the new job I'm sure change will be good and it's always good to have something else to concentrate on

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 Im good thanks, how are you? Congrats on the new job, it will be good to focus on that for a while I'm sure Hope your training goes well today and I hope your bleeding stops soon, that is dragging on a bit @miissalina what have you decided to do re the clexane, thats not very helpful that neither will give you a definitive answer; who do you feel happier listening to? when is yor BT again? @Rice how are you going?