Closed Thread
Page 37 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the support messages ladies, really means a lot x so got my ultrasound report today and it says I've got over 4 follicles around 26mm each and mild hyper stimulation on my left ovary but right ovary is fine. No wonder Im getting pain. Taking report to FS Appt on Monday and see what he says.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice glad to hear you and bubs are plodding along well hun x

@frogpossum glad to hear your doing well x when are you due hun? x

@Molros you must be excited to be in bubs birth month? Yay. Very excited for you x

@Nezz79 how you doing hun? x

@miissalina how you going hun? x

@Bongley enjoy your drug free weekend hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 is there anything they need to do for ur ovaries or just time out from stims will fix the problem?? @Rice I think feet up in the air con this summer is a must for you carrying two babies in guessing you'd be feeling it a lot earlier… well worth the effort though 😊 @Bongley how is ur cycle going ?? I honestly beleive you'll get ur BFP this cycle positive thoughts positive energy is my moto this time around I'll send some in ur direction and fx we get our BFP
    Afm cd17 had scan and bloods this morning and one dominant follicle at 13mm erghhhh talk about this cycle dragging so no trigger just yet more bloods Monday to see if we are good to go really hoping my embryo thaws ok we are also trying ourselves no harm I guess pulling out all the stops this cycle full immune treatment embryo transfers and trying to catch the egg they trigger… it has to work this time !!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @babygirl7 is there anything they need to do for ur ovaries or just time out from stims will fix the problem?? @Rice I think feet up in the air con this summer is a must for you carrying two babies in guessing you'd be feeling it a lot earlier… well worth the effort though ������ @Bongley how is ur cycle going ?? I honestly beleive you'll get ur BFP this cycle positive thoughts positive energy is my moto this time around I'll send some in ur direction and fx we get our BFP
    Afm cd17 had scan and bloods this morning and one dominant follicle at 13mm erghhhh talk about this cycle dragging so no trigger just yet more bloods Monday to see if we are good to go really hoping my embryo thaws ok we are also trying ourselves no harm I guess pulling out all the stops this cycle full immune treatment embryo transfers and trying to catch the egg they trigger… it has to work this time !!!!
    All fingers and toes crossed for you @miissalina sounds like everything but the kitchen sink is going into this round. Thanks for your positive vibes, I'll need them as I am all out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    AFM I am still sniffing, start my injections on friday so I'm still a while off yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 how are you feeling? When is your appointment with your FS? @Bongley not long now until you start your jabbing....bet you just want to get on with it now! @miissalina do you have another BT today? GL for this cycle

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (04-11-2014),Bongley  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros last BT today as I've triggered tonight 😊 about time lol this cycle took a while to kick off so they said they will thaw embryo on Sunday and call me and then do transfer Monday I've only ever done one fet before and it was frozen on day 6 so transferred on the day it was de frosted so now I'm freaking out that it won't survive a whole day after being thawed but I guess they no what they r doing but I'm in panic mode I just assumed they transferred the day they de frosted but apparently not , has anyone else had this??
    Also told do that 36hours from me triggering me must be home to dtd lol so Wednesday at 6am this cycle I've put in everything done everything possible even taking 5days off work after transfer IT HAS TO WORK!!!!
    Have ur contractions stayed away??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina how you doing hun? apparently it was the HCG that was causing the ovaries to grow lol. should settle down in time and I'm feeling better there now. hope trigger went well and all goes well for tomorrow hun x

@Bongley hope sniffing is going well and you'll be jabbing in no time yay

@Molros thanks hun, I'm doing ok, how are you?

AFM: had follow Appt with FS yesterday. Looking at doing a HRT FET February next year. FS also suggested a scratch. He also sending me for a scan to check my tubes for hydrosalpinx, after it was discovered during stimming and wasn't not there when I had my laparoscopy in august last yr. FS said I made a valid point about the tube fluid being toxic to the embryo. (Thanks dr google lol). So have booked to see FS in January before starting and need to have scan done in new year once my body has settled. Had the horrible BT yesterday and HCG is now at 14 and Progesterone at 8. So no more need for further BT. Still bleeding though. Just getting back into the weightloss wagon and prepare for hopefully a much better new year x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 - not sure if you want to hear this or not ..I was diagnosed with a hydrosalpinx tube when I first started IVF. There's some debate over if the fluid released is toxic to embryos or not, but after 2 stim cycles & 1 frozen cycle were BFN we opted to have the tube removed. Feel free to ask any questions

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (04-11-2014)