Closed Thread
Page 31 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @miissalina I agree with Molros that positive thinking is a good thing :-) @Molros that's pretty incredible that htey can give you tablets to stop the contractions. They are very clever really. @babygirl7 good luck today. The waiting never stops, once you get through this it will be the wait to the scan to check for a HB and then the 12 week scan and so on. Eentually the wait to see if they pass their drivers licence...

AFM: had my 20 week scan this morning and all looking good which was such a relief. She did a quick 3D scan of the face too which was amazing. My placenta is slightly too close to teh cervix, they like at least 2cm clearance and it was only 1.9 so have to go back for another scan in 3rd trimester to check it has moved up but doesn't sound like a worry as it is so boarderline and means I get to see bubs again :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance thats awesome you had your 20 wk scan Do you know what you are having? FX your placenta will move. My sister had hers covering the cervix the whole pregnancy and it ended up moving out of the way....its good yours is 1.9cm away atm but its good you get another scan out of it!
    and you're right that the waiting doesn't stop! @babygirl7 are you still waiting for the call?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-10-2014),Bellydance  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 any news hun? xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros your already dealing with disturbed sleep having to take those tablets and baby isn't here yet lol good practice 😉 @Bellydance that's excellent news another hurdle over with ☺️, that measurement is so marginal I'm sure it will be fine and it's a bonus you get to see bub again @babygirl7 hoping you received good news today been thinking of you xxx

Ivf #1 BFP chemical, #2 FET bfn, #3 bfp chemical, #4 bfn, #5 FET

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-10-2014),Bellydance  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    fingers crossed for you babygirl7.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to katiana For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (24-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros @miissalina @Bellydance @Bongley @katiana

Sorry for the hold up ladies, only spoke to the nurse at 4.55pm!!

3rd BT results are in

HCG is 107 up from 54 on wed
    P4 is 27.6 up from 13 on wed

Today was the first time I've ever had a crappy experience from a nurse. She was like she couldn't be bothered with my results and left me waiting all arvo for the call, as if I need more stress right now ffs. she was very negative about my results, I mean I know I'm I'm a grey area but geez at least be positive it's doubled in 2days!! I have dealt with her before but today was just pathetic!

But on another note, I'm quite happy with my levels and very happy about my progesterone. Off for another pregnyl jab in the morning and next BT is Tuesday 💕 — feeling relieved.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros glad the tablets are helping with the contractions hun x

@Bellydance so happy all is well with you and bubs, do you know what your having hun or keeping it a surprise? x

@miissalina how you doing hun? x

@katiana how are you doing hun? x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 woooo that's great news grow little one grow 😊
    Don't even get me started on rude nurses I could rant for hours like seriously if you are no longer empathetic or care about others then don't be a nurse it's simple I had one on my first Chem called me acting like she's giving me my cholesterol levels or something I was listening so hard to her voice to try and work out if it was good or bad news I was utterly disgusted after that I tried to avoid her perhaps you should say something to ur FS next time u speak to them ur levels have gone up and that's amazing news and that little miss negative nurse can stick her negativity because it's not needed looks like pregnyl may be working for u , in the past have u had ur prog levels checked after a transfer?
    I'm doing good off for my bt tomoro to see where I'm at in this medicated FET and then off to hurstville for intralipids in the Arvo for 9hours!!!!!!! Because that's what I want to do on my Saturday … the things we do to get our babies huh
    When is ur next bt??

16. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @babygirl7 what a relief! great to hear those numbers are doubling. for tuesday.
    @miissalina 9 hours! Geeze, what do they do? It sounds like chemo.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley it's a natural fat and soy based liquid that they give into ur blood ****** it's ment to help suppress nk cells since I have high nk cells in my uterus think that be y Having so many chemical pregnancies my clinic does it but goes through in about 30mins but its hasn't worked so far and apparently it's ment to be infused slowly so I'm trying this dr m that a lot of the immune girls use no harm in trying I guess this will be transfer number 5 coming up starting to get abit worried y things haven't worked yet I'll be occupied as I've got my mum and sister coming lol I'm sure who ever is sharing a room with me will love that!!!!
    How's ur cycle going so far?