Closed Thread
Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi everyone @Bongley @miissalina and @babygirl7 hope things are going well for you all....where are you up to at the moment? FX this is you month and everyone can graduate from the thread @Nezz79 maybe twinnies! When is your scan? @Rice and @katiana hi Hope you are travelling well

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi @Molros how are you doing?
    I have started my new cycle finally but things are still a way off yet, estimated EPU the week of september 22nd. So this month and next month are definitely not on the cards for a BFP, maybe October
    Not sure if it will be my last ever cycle or not. We've started looking at 2 bedroom houses in the inner west so I think I'm kinda settling into the thinking our little family will stay a family of 3 (and 2 dogs). Perhaps I just want to jinx that baby into being by buying a house that is too small!

Good luck all, glad things are moving for some and I look forward to hearing about those BFPs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone traveling?
    I had my scan yesterday. More bad news. Went from 0.9cm last week to 0.35cm this week with the internal part of my cervix dilated 3cm. Im only 24+2. The babied will most likely be here by the end of the week.
    They have a fighting chance but the prognosis is very poor.
    We wont be coming back to the ivf train after this.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Megs. At least you have made it past the 24 week mark so they babies have some chance if they do come now. Hopefully you can hang in there just a little bit longer for them. You've done so well to get this far. When you first posted you didn't think you would make it to 24 weeks and now look where you are. I have everything crossed for you and those little babies xxx
    @Bongley I hope this cycle brings you your bfp, even if it does take a while to get there, and you don't have to make that decision.

to everyone else.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    I had my scan yesterday. More bad news. Went from 0.9cm last week to 0.35cm this week with the internal part of my cervix dilated 3cm. Im only 24+2. The babied will most likely be here by the end of the week.

willl be thinking of you all fingers crossed they decide to stay put just a little longer .

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Oh no Megs I'm so sorry this is just heartbreaking. I really hope those little babies make it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance How are you???!

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck and all the best I will be thinking of you xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros I'm currently puting along stimming EPU should be next week I'm actually getting abit worried as I'm getting sharp pains in my uterus and had stringy yellow ish discharge only small amount after AF was finishing I've now convinced myself I have uterus infection called clinic but they dismissed me so I'll talk to them again tomoro when I go in for BT maybe I'm just being paranoid something just doesn't feel right 👎 how are you going? @Megsarama26 I've been stalking u on the due date thread and been hoping and praying things work out for u I honestly can't even imagine how you and ur DP must be feeling we go through such a hard and emotional journey to get a BFP and to be faced with such un certaintity is just un imaginable your strong lady, I have everything crossed that this situation works out for you and Bubs xxx

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus BFN

4th IVF JUNE 2014 antagonost protocol, BFP, CHEMICAL PREG

5th IVF AUGUST 2014, changed protocol to long protocol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros how you doing hun? AF arrived yesterday, which means I start sniffing Syneral on 10th Sept (cd21?) guess EPU/transfer will be end sept/oct.

@Bongley I think we maybe cycling somewhere close together hun x

@Megsarama26 oh hun, hang in there. Praying and thinking of you and both bubs. I pray your babies stay strong as they've had a tough journey to get this far and I pray they continue on very strong. All the best hun xoxo hugs

@miissalina hope all goes well for BT tomorrow hun x

AFM: AF arrived yesterday. should start sniffing on 10th Sept. Appt with FN next week

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (23-08-2014)