Closed Thread
Page 22 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Molros oh it was a lovely day in Perth today wasn't it 😀 happy to meet a fellow Perth hubber. Are you on the Facebook ttc ivf Perth page?

@Bongley thanks hun and hope your looking after yourself and fingers crossed for a lucky last cycle for you hun 😘 x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (08-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 I'm doing good just been relaxing and trying to get the whole ivf out of my head for a while hoping it will help for when I start cycling again AF should arrive next week sometime but who knows she does what she wants lol
    Even before we started ivf I thought I'll get phi in case we need ivf then thought nah we won't then we started ivf and I thought o I should get phi then thought nah I'll be pregnant before waiting period is over lol and here I am three years after thinking maybe I should get phi so finally I have it and I will probly be pregnant before waiting period is over but that's ok at least it's there if I need it didn't realize how much it would help with the full stim cycles considering I've done three I really could've used it my oop just for hospital is $1100
    How did u go today did u get an update on fertilisation? @Bongley hope ur doing ok sending u lots of hugs xxx

Ivf #1 BFP chemical, #2 FET bfn, #3 bfp chemical, #4 bfn, #5 FET

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-10-2014),Bongley  (08-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina hop AF arrives on time hun. Yep I joined PHI last month. I'm with hbf & you? I'm pop $1700 FS stim cycle just for hospital fees... Ridiculous really. It really does help for have PHI. I hope I got the right cover though...

AFM: been a bit sore today. Rested and drank lots of water and Gatorade and took it easy. So I don't know how to feel?! I'm sad that only 3/5 eggs have fertilised! But on the bright side we have 1 more embie thank last stim cycle but we may not get any snow babies this cycle... Boo and we are considering a double transfer also. Will know more tomorrow arvo when I call the clinic for Embie update and get transfer details. I've decided to call them the 3 Musketeers

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley and @Agirllikemel I'm so sorry to hear about your bfns. @Bongley I have heard people have good results with the scratch, I think @Rice may have been one of them. Hopefully it can work some magic for you xx

@babygirl7 hope the three muskateers keep soldiering on nicely

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-10-2014),Bongley  (08-10-2014),Rice  (08-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley - yes, I'm a scratch success story! Even our blast embies (from same batch as our DS) which had passed PGD failed to implant. FS said he'd seen some promising results from scratch and we hit the jackpot with both embies sticking that cycle (am almost 22 weeks)
    Only catch was FS won't do scratch on fresh cycle so you have to freeze whatever you get then do FET following month (which was fine with us cause I always got AF early on fresh cycles anyways).
    Hoping your next cycle is a big success

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice View Post
    @Bongley - yes, I'm a scratch success story! Even our blast embies (from same batch as our DS) which had passed PGD failed to implant. FS said he'd seen some promising results from scratch and we hit the jackpot with both embies sticking that cycle (am almost 22 weeks)
    Only catch was FS won't do scratch on fresh cycle so you have to freeze whatever you get then do FET following month (which was fine with us cause I always got AF early on fresh cycles anyways).
    Hoping your next cycle is a big success
    Thanks @Rice. My successful cycle was off the back of a laparoscopy/D&C so I hope it will help. Just need a good quality embie to transfer as well. Hopefully they can do it while I am on the pill as part of my long reg. I wouldn't fancy the chances of getting much to freeze. (nil so far out of 8 stim cycles)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 that's a great result they say only 60-70% will fertilise and ur right on target maybe transferring two is what u need this thread has been full of twins 😊

11. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    GL @babygirl7 and hopefully you can transfer 2.

AFM had my 12 week scan yesterday and both twins are doing fab. So relieved.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 that's amazing news congratulations it must put ur mind at ease 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats at @Nezz79 you must be relieved

@babygirl7 hope the 3 muskateers grow well, good luck for day3.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-10-2014)