Closed Thread
Page 20 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. So 2nd scan (CD10) went well yesterday but it was so tender down there...

Follie sizes are:
    Left Ovary: 24, 22, 19, 18, 18
    Right Ovary: 25, 24, 17, 15, 13, 10
    Endo Lining: 11.5

Trigger Injection tonight at 8:30pm

Then we have to be at the clinic for EPU at 7am on Monday whooooo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck for tonight @babygirl7 those numbers look great, I hope you get a great haul!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley thanks hun, trigger went well and Im super excited for tomorrow EPU x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @Bongley thanks hun, trigger went well and Im super excited for tomorrow EPU x
    @babygirl7 what time is it tomorrow?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 good luck tomorrow- looks very promising so far!
    to everyone else- I've been following along just been flat out with family stuff! I'm travelling along really well- already 22 weeks but still suffering from bloody head colds. Ah well if that's the worst, I'll be happy. Also been trying to buy a house in Ireland, so difficult from here but fingers crossed we get the next one 'cause I love it!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley I presume EPU is at 8:30am as I triggered at 8:30pm last night and I have to be at the clinic by 7:15am.

@frogpossum thanks hun, glad to hear you and bubs are doing well. Are you moving to Ireland or? Hope the house buying goes well x

AFM: excited/nervous for EPU in the morning 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Agirllikemel how are u going have you POAS yet?? I have everything crossed this one has worked for you, I can't comment on the u/s movement my clinic doesn't use u/s for ET, my last two frozen one didn't survive the thaw and the other one wasn't 100% thawed when they put it back and it was bfn so I get worried with fet but that's only because of my bad experience
    And yep always paid for meds separately on a FET no idea why I pay enough for the FET considering all I'm paying for is monitoring defrosting and transfer
    I'm studying nursing well technically I'm already a nurse I'm an EEN but I'm doing my RNs at uni via distance wishing I did it earlier like when I was still at home but your right it helps take my mind off the tee and obsessively thinking haha @Molros I'm doing well hun 😊 been having a break from all ivf stuff but still been reading daily updates on everyone not long now and your little one will be here ARGGHH you must be so so excited @babygirl7 good luck with EPU today everything crossed you get an excellent haul and lots of good eggs , let us no how you go @Bongley how are u going? Have you POAS today??
    Afm been trying to forget all ivf related stuff haha still been reading along daily with everyone I didn't want to have the month off but I must admit it's done me the world of good I feel like I'm back to my old self again going out doing normal things lol ppl take normal life for granted so hopefully me being relaxed in my next cycle will help things AF should start around the 15th then it's back to jabbing went beach yesterday and thought wonder if I can put clexane in a small syringe and needle so I don't get bruising I'm sure ppl will question me about the hige bruising
    Hope everyone's doing well babies will be arriving soon so exciting

Ivf #1 BFP chemical, #2 FET bfn, #3 bfp chemical, #4 bfn, #5 FET

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley how are you going? @babygirl7 good luck for today, your numbers sound great so FX you get lots of eggs.... let us know how you get on

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I'm glad that the break has done you good, its so hard not to get caught up in it all sometimes and I think it helps to focus on other stuff when you can. Just over another week or so and FX that will be your lucky cycle @frogpossum sorry to hear you are still feeling sick, thats rotten when there's so little you can take for it @babygirl7 good luck for today, sounds like your numbers are great so FX for lots of eggs...let us know how you go so we can cheer you on!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros big fat BFN here I'm afraid. Got my period this morning. One more shot in november and then we are calling it quits. Got an endo scratch lined up and PICSI to try out too.
    @Agirllikemel I hope you can bring a bfp to this thread soon