Closed Thread
Page 18 of 96 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley - just popping into to wish you a smooth transfer tomorrow (of what is hopefully a beautiful strong blast)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (29-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley that's great news ur little one is still growing strong good luck for tomoro xx

Ivf #1 BFP chemical, #2 FET bfn, #3 bfp chemical, #4 bfn, #5 FET

4. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (29-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies….

Its been a couple of weeks since I last wrote.

Today at CD25 I have put in my final FET blast (only 1 this time - it was all we had left. I’m back to naming it too. This one is “sprout”) If this one doesn’t work then it’s going to be a break for hubby and I for a while. Saving up $8.5K for a fresh cycle doesn’t happen overnight unfortunately.

Still taking the progynova 8mg daily, prednisone 20mg daily, endometrin 100mg twice daily and crinone 1xdaily. This will all continue at least until I get my results - longer obviously if it is a BFP. I have had no trigger this time so no chance for confusion.

I really need to try and keep myself occupied for the next 10 days. I feel I have so much more riding on this transfer as opposed to other transfers because of the need for a break if a BFN. I know ultimately whatever will be, will be but it’s still hard.

Today, when she put back the embryo I noticed there was heaps of movement on the ultrasound screen of the embryo. More than I have ever seen before. Was that just my uterus contracting ? Is this a good thing ?

Just curious, how has everyone’s defrosting of embryo’s gone over time. I’ve defrosted 5 embryos now and haven’t had any problems (though haven’t gotten a positive either). Was wondering what the success with this is like ?

Also those who have done a FET - do you pay for your meds on top of your cycle - like the progesterone ? I have always been charged separately for progesterone in frozen cycles and not for fresh - is this the norm ?

@Bongley - hope your transfer goes well tommorrow. Fingers crossed.

@miissalina - how are you going ? what are you studying at uni ? Although studying and working together can make things crazy busy, at least you have to say you can be distracted in the 2WW period.

My FS says the same thing about only being a couple of good embryos in a batch. Since I’m down to my last one - this must be it ! No pressure I told her.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Agirllikemel For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (29-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy last day of September ladies xox

@miissalina how you doing hun?

@Bongley yay for being PUPO hun, baby dust

@Agirllikemel yay for being PUPO and fingers crossed for your lucky last and I hope sprout is getting nice and comfy in there hun

AFM: still sniffing and jabbing, have my CD8 1st ultrasound in the morning yay. Hope there is some nice follies growing. Can't wait for the 1st October tomorrow means 7days till EPU and 10days till transfer. Feeling nervous and our transfer is 2days before mine and DF 12yr anniversary this yr. Gosh I hope this is the one!! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Agirllikemel I hope you are managing to get through the 2WW without going mad, I am crossing everything for you that your embie is getting nice and comfy in there

Regarding thaw rates, we had two defrosted and both were okay; they talk about a 90% success rate with thawing but don't know how accurate that is?
    @Bongley hope your ET went well and congrats on being PUPO, when is your BT? How are you feeling?
    @babygirl7 good luck for your scan today! I am hoping that the fact all these dates are so close to your anniversary means extra special good luck for you
    @miissalina how are you going love?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Molros Hi there, I am feeling nauseous which would be great if it wasn't just one day after transfer! I don't know what it is. Todays BT might shed some light on the matter.

I can't believe you are due next month!! Next month! Are you prepared? Do you know the sex?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @Molros Hi there, I am feeling nauseous which would be great if it wasn't just one day after transfer! I don't know what it is. Todays BT might shed some light on the matter.

I can't believe you are due next month!! Next month! Are you prepared? Do you know the sex?
    Gosh its so hard to pick isn't it, and trying not to symptom spot is the worst. I really hope this one works for you

I know, where has the time gone! We didn't find out but I'm thinking a boy (which would be right as we can't find a name we both like for a boy, the girls name was decided months ago!) We are almost prepared, I refuse to pack my bag yet in case I tempt fate and we still need a car seat but apart from that......veryexcited.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Molros that is so exciting It does happen so fast. I finished work on the friday and had my son on the monday, ha! Still, I was induced so I knew it was coming. My partner and I finally decided on a boys name after scouring our bookshelf and we liked the irish name Cormac (McCarthy). Girls names are so much easier.

My BT is on the 13th but I've written this cycle off frankly. My fragmenting 6 cell didn't make it to blasty and was a very poor looking morula. The worst effort yet from 8 cycles. So looking at doing the last cycle in november where I will either graduate off this thread or be a teenage drop out. I will test next week and hope for a nice surprise but I am in no way holding my breath.

My FS came up with a good plan for next time, metformin, slightly higher FSH dose and endo scratch. He also recommended trying PICSI which is normally for MFI issues and seeing as my partner has A+ sperm its a bit of a long shot.

Take care everybody and good luck to us girls that are left.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Bongley and @Agirllikemel (and sprout)
    @Molros I can't believe you are so close. How exciting!! We are the opposite, find boys names easy but can't agree on a single girls name.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM: feeling so upset. Had my CD8 scan and BT this morning. My follie sizes seem all over the place and well the FN tells me that I have hydrosalpinx as you can clearly see my left tube end is filled with fluid on the ultrasound!! I shouldn't have dr googled it but I've read it can reduce my pregnancy chances and also affect my embryo???? I'm so stressed out now... Has anyone heard of this? I've never been told before I had this?

Here are my cd8 follie sizes:
    Right - 8, 9, 11, 14, 18, 20
    Left - 13, 13, 14, 16, 21
    Endo lining: 9.6mm

I'm afraid by my next scan on Saturday they may be too big or I may lose some?? and the fn said they will call this arvo with results and further plan. Going to be a long anxious day for me.