Closed Thread
Page 17 of 96 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Molros I'm so sorry to hear ur diagnosis especially if u didn't see it coming it must have been such a shock have u heard anymore from the doctor? Hope u and bub are doing well and that lettuce is satisfying ur appetite 😊 @Bellydance glad ur ms has settled keeping cravings under control must be hard I find it hard to control mine and I'm not even oregnant I'm sure I'd be one cranky mummy if I had to control them when pregnant, also hope u and bub are well so nice to see all u ladies doing so well with ur babies 😊😊 @babygirl7 will they let u transfer 2? I wish my FS would let me transfer 2 I get frustrated when she keeps saying no , how is stimming going have u had a scan yet? @Bongley I'm keeping everything crossed u get that golden egg in that bunch how did ur day3 report go? Still going strong I hope??
    AFM been abit quiet on here only because I'm so Far behind in uni and been covering shifts at work it's been crazy but finally getting back on top of things and I'm feeling a lot better more energized so that's a good thing also been able to hit the gym one thing that annoys me about doing a cycle is I can't workout like I normally do so I'm making the most of it dads 50th tonight so I'll be drinking 😊 I've got 3weeka of me time left then back to another cycle but at least it's only a get so no epu which is good

Ivf #1 BFP chemical, #2 FET bfn, #3 bfp chemical, #4 bfn, #5 FET

2. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (27-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi @miissalina sounds like a good plan. I've got some serious exercising to catch up on after this is all over.

Lost 2 eggs yesterday so down to 3. Day 3 embie report will tell me more tomorrow about the quality. If I don't get a 6 cell at least I think I'm out this round. ET on tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley it's so hard to get back into an exercise routine u start but them IVf starts again so u have to stop , I have everything crossed ur little one is in there did u end up getting a call today or do u have to wait until Monday ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina it really is, I've always managed to dust myself off and get some exercise routine going between cycles but not the past 6 months with my spell of bronchitis, various illnesses and my broken arm on top of all the IVF bullsh!t.

Fragmented 6 cell is the last man standing on DPO3 today. Will find out tomorrow if they will do a hurried transfer mon or leave it until tues.

Already planning our next (and final) cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley my FS always says there's really only one or two good embryos in a batch so perhaps this is ur good one I have everything crossed for u that this one is a fighter xxxx
    Seems like everything is a darn waiting game , will u do another long protocol or just a short one if u need to cycle again

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina probably another long protocol and hope this was an anomaly. The cycle in june was our 'best' of all 8 cycles with 11 eggs, 11 fertilised and an expanded blasty (obviously it was a BFN but I think we had a great chance then) So we were still getting the numbers. The short reg we tried in july was cancelled so I doubt we'll go down that route again, will speak to our FS on tuesday.

Hope you are keeping yourself occupied in the next few weeks! I can't wait to get fit again. Remind me again, how many frosties do you have?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley it's funny how every cycle is so so different our first cycle collected 19 two frozen one transferred second cycle collected 19 and only 2 fertilised and nothing at all changed in the protocol
    We have two frozen hoping they thaw ok given last frozens we had first didn't survive thaw and second one was bfn

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina oh, thats hard, I can see how you'd be uncertain about your frosties now if in the past one didn't thaw and the other was a bfn. 19 and only 2 fertilised is just awful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley how's ur little soldier going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Bongley how's ur little soldier going??

@miissalina Well there was no update from the embryologist today which I take as good news. So I called up the nurses and I am booked in for transfer tomorrow at 11. Hopefully the little bugger can make it to blastocyst.