Closed Thread
Page 16 of 96 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley funny you say that, I did weigh myself this morning and am half a kilo down, and I'm not very big to start with! I was lucky I had no ms. Yes, my birthday is Thursday; I will be thinking of you!
    @Bellydance no not yet, I have another appt in 3 weeks (when I'll be 34 wks),I should have one at 32 wks but he's on leave, he said we'll see how I'm going and discuss our options then. If it makes you feel better they said getting it is not at all related to how much sugar you eat in the lead up to the test (I asked this as I had been hitting the sugar HARD!) so eat your chocolate if you want it! Im glad your ms is getting better. When is your 12 wk scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Molros that is the best news I have heard all day!! Had my 12 wks scan and the NIPT test a few weeks ago (I'm 15 wks now) and thankfully everything came back low risk which was a huge relief.
    I hope the diet works for you and you don't have to resort to insulin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina thanks hun and It feels like I've been waiting forever since march to get going again... Finally almost there. Yes probably just one emby transferred hun, I'm seriously thinking of doing 2 though. Glad your doing well hun, hope your cycle will be here soon. take care of your self and stay strong and positive xoxox

@Bongley hope trigger went well hun x

@Molros hi hun, yes starting injections tomorrow 😀 I'm sorry you've been diagnosed with GD and I hope you can take care and bring it under control. Look after yourself and bubs hun x

@Bellydance glad your over morning sickness hun and glad all is well x

AFM: starting gonal f injections in the morning... Whoo... Finally 😀 EPU will be 7th Oct and transfer 10th Oct! Dates to look forward to now

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (24-09-2014),Bongley  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance oh of course you have, sorry, I remember now! I'm glad you can eat your chocolate @Bongley good luck for tomorrow! Make sure you update us with how many you get collected @babygirl7 woo hoo for tomorrow, glad you are finally getting going!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (24-09-2014),Bongley  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks @Molros happy birthday for tomorrow in case I forget!

I think I had 19 follicles at last US. Tomorrow I'll be happy with anything over 8, hoping for 12. I get the feeling I had a really nice close cluster growing this time but as I have never noted anything down I'm not too sure. Hope I haven't just jinxed it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley thank you!

How did you go with your EPU today?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Molros happy birthday!

Well, it was all a bit sh!te unfortunately. I got a newbie doing my pick up and I don't know if that was anything to do with it but I only got 5 eggs. Half the follicles seemed empty. I got 11 last pick up and normally get around 10. My embryos usually drop off really badly so pretty pessimistic about my chances now We'll see if we're in for a chance with the day 3 update.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley oh no *stamps foot*

I thought you would have at least got what you normally get. Do you think she knew what she was doing? I hate getting newbies (I know everyone has to learn but do they have to practice on us?) Will you get an update tomorrow on fertilisation or they just ring on day 3? Are you aiming on a 5 day transfer?

I am going to cross everything that these five eggs are super eggs and will all fertilise and smash all records

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Bongley oh no *stamps foot*

I thought you would have at least got what you normally get. Do you think she knew what she was doing? I hate getting newbies (I know everyone has to learn but do they have to practice on us?) Will you get an update tomorrow on fertilisation or they just ring on day 3? Are you aiming on a 5 day transfer?

I am going to cross everything that these five eggs are super eggs and will all fertilise and smash all records
    @Molros Ha thanks. Would you believe I got 100% fert rate on my last batch of 11 eggs? 9 were mature, 1 caught up the next day and the last one had fertilised by day 3 (go figure). I then had the best looking expanding blasty and...BFN. So maybe if this cycle looks like cr@p from the beginning that means it will all work out ....right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley oh for sure, if this has started crap then I reckon it'll be your best yet!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (25-09-2014)