Closed Thread
Page 13 of 96 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @miissalina oh hun I'm so sorry, big hugs. Sucks that your fn aren't listening to you. Could you possibly speak to FS or Gp?

@Rice what is the purpose of the aspirin hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley maybe I'm focusing to much on the stories of ppl freezing 7-10 embies should probly take notice of the ppl like me who don't freeze a lot have decided also to go to my gp get a pelvic u/s for this pain I keep getting incase something's left over from that chemical just doesn't feel right, when is ur collection scheduled do u have a rough date? @Rice the three day pgd testing sounds good maybe I'll ask my FS about that she has to come up with something not sure if it's related but doing clexane always makes me have spotting maybe I'll change to aspirin something to think the blood but not make it like water getting a BT I bleed for a good 10mins sometimes I think I can't deal with this I'm having a break then a few weeks later I'm ready to go again it's so up and down all the time doesn't look like I'll get another transfer until end of October early November give me some time to pick myself back up, sounds woes but it must feel good having ur bump I always look at pregnant women and love the baby bump not sure if it's a weird thing I got or because I want it so bad
    Hope Bubs are doing good 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus BFN

4th IVF JUNE 2014 antagonost protocol, BFP, CHEMICAL PREG

5th IVF AUGUST 2014, changed protocol to long protocol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @miissalina My collection should be in about 2 weeks. I've been waiting 4 months!
    Yes, there are women all around me with little (and big) bumps and they look so cool
    I guess the people who must be getting all those frozen embies are in their 20's or 30s?, certainly not on the 40's thread I'm on!

I'm sorry its hard for you, I hope the fact that you are fighting this hard now to have your family pays off. If you'd left it later it would have been possibly too late. I have faith that you will make it though, with the numbers you're getting, there's got to be a good one in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley thanks Hun 😊 transfer is so close I really hope this is the one u get ur sticky bean would be nice to end this ivf journey with a happy little family 😊😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus BFN

5th IVF AUGUST 2014, changed protocol to long protocol BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I never got a frostie at all. When trying for dd, I would get 14 eggs etc and still had 5 or 6 by day 5 but none were every good enough to freeze. I think that's why I insisted on transferring 2- it always seemed like such a waste otherwise. With my successful cycles I've been on aspirin and clexane. Have everything crossed that the next one is the one for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I never got a frostie at all. When trying for dd, I would get 14 eggs etc and still had 5 or 6 by day 5 but none were every good enough to freeze. I think that's why I insisted on transferring 2- it always seemed like such a waste otherwise. With my successful cycles I've been on aspirin and clexane. Have everything crossed that the next one is the one for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum hmmm maybe it isn't that unheard of then I just wonder how they do chromosome testing on the embryos if ppl don't get that many something I'll be asking her next Thursday , hope u and bub are doing well 😊😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

5th IVF AUGUST 2014, changed protocol to long protocol BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just saw guys Megsarama has had her little ones... Intubated but with oxygen only.

I am so happy they are strong little fellas and are hanging on. congrats megs

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Agirllikemel For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (12-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina stay positive hun and hang in there hope Octobers transfer arrives soon

@Bongley how's are you doing? Sniffing going ok? My only thing is sweating lol

@Megsarama26 hope your and bubs are doing well. Thinking of you x

AFM: day 4 of sniffing. Going well hope this weekend goes quick and my AF arrives on time next week.

Hope you lovely ladies enjoy your weekend x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @miissalina stay positive hun and hang in there hope Octobers transfer arrives soon

@Bongley how's are you doing? Sniffing going ok? My only thing is sweating lol

@Megsarama26 hope your and bubs are doing well. Thinking of you x

AFM: day 4 of sniffing. Going well hope this weekend goes quick and my AF arrives on time next week.

Hope you lovely ladies enjoy your weekend x
    oh god yes, the night sweats! disgusting

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (12-09-2014)