Closed Thread
Page 10 of 96 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh... there are so many of us twinnies!
    Update: today I am 26+3 days. The drs are surprised im still here. I am happy to prove them wrong one day at a time. My aim is for 27 weeks... which back at 21 weeks I didnt think was possible. My twins may actually live!
    Im feeling like this is the month for te rest of us march girls. Come on sticky embys!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-09-2014),bel2466  (06-09-2014),katiana  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's fantastic news @katiana yay for another set of twins.

Thanks for the roll call @Rice it nice to see where we March ladies are at.

So happy @Megsarama26 that your twins are still inside where they need to be to grow strong lets hope they stay put as long as possible. Thinking about you all the time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

katiana  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Megs thats awesome news... you're such a strong person...well done... I have everything crossed that you will get to 27 weeks...

amazing seven of us with twinnies

March ladies this is your time for bfps... babydust to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katiana congrats on twins!! I thought there were more twins than singletons!
    Only 4 more lovely ladies to get across the line- and I've a feeling you'll be joining us soon! This is a very lucky thread!
    @megsarama so glad you bubs are sitting tight! You are an inspiration to us all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 yay congrats on the twins how exciting, I'm convinced that the reason u haven't graduated from the thread yet is because I'm only transferring one lol if only FS would let me transfer two maybe I'd be alright @katiana what an amazing thing to happen I'm sorry you lost one of your little ones but a huge congrats on getting the all clear at the nt scan , I think I've asked but can't seem to find it what immune protocol are you on is it just dex? Or intralipid also and how much dex were u taking a day before and after ET @frogpossum I'm glad you and Bubs are doing so well hopefully ur run of colds racks off soon so u can enjoy being pregnant not pregnant and sick @Rice so happy u got the ob u want in the public system sometimes it's the luck of the draw but u hit the jackpot with that one @Megsarama26 congrats on proving everyone wrong it's so amazing how well your doing xx @Molros hope your enjoying ur pregnancy when is ur due date? @Bongley and @babygirl7 hope yous are doing well and the sniffing is bothering u too much FX this is our last cycle ever!!!!!
    AFM we had one expanded blastocyst transferred on Wednesday we only got two frozen so I was abit upset by that we had another 6 blasts but they were not good enough to freeze or by day 6 they had arrested I keep asking FS is this normal are my eggs crap but she keeps Insisting it's normal so I don't no now plodding along in the TWW trying not to go mad with over thinking everything today I am 3dp5dt I will probly POAS tomoro and every day until BT really really hope this is it

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus BFN

4th IVF JUNE 2014 antagonost protocol, BFP, CHEMICAL PREG

5th IVF AUGUST 2014, changed protocol to long protocol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-09-2014),frogpossum  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No intralipids. I took dex 1mg cd1 then 2mg dex post transfer till bfp converted to prednisone 25 at 10weeks and weened off it by week 12. I also finished progesterone & clexane by then too. I changed to dex cos I believe your body gets use to prednisone as a nurse ive seen it. Which is why I believe that I got chem pregnancies this year. .... that is until I changed to dex. My dd is a dex cycle. My ds is only prednisone. Fingers crossed for your tww. :babydust: to all.

Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Nezz79 yay congrats on the twins how exciting, I'm convinced that the reason u haven't graduated from the thread yet is because I'm only transferring one lol if only FS would let me transfer two maybe I'd be alright @katiana what an amazing thing to happen I'm sorry you lost one of your little ones but a huge congrats on getting the all clear at the nt scan , I think I've asked but can't seem to find it what immune protocol are you on is it just dex? Or intralipid also and how much dex were u taking a day before and after ET @frogpossum I'm glad you and Bubs are doing so well hopefully ur run of colds racks off soon so u can enjoy being pregnant not pregnant and sick @Rice so happy u got the ob u want in the public system sometimes it's the luck of the draw but u hit the jackpot with that one @Megsarama26 congrats on proving everyone wrong it's so amazing how well your doing xx @Molros hope your enjoying ur pregnancy when is ur due date? @Bongley and @babygirl7 hope yous are doing well and the sniffing is bothering u too much FX this is our last cycle ever!!!!!
    AFM we had one expanded blastocyst transferred on Wednesday we only got two frozen so I was abit upset by that we had another 6 blasts but they were not good enough to freeze or by day 6 they had arrested I keep asking FS is this normal are my eggs crap but she keeps Insisting it's normal so I don't no now plodding along in the TWW trying not to go mad with over thinking everything today I am 3dp5dt I will probly POAS tomoro and every day until BT really really hope this is it

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus BFN

Last edited by katiana; 06-09-2014 at 14:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow @katiana it's a twin bonanza!! If I have understood correctly your remaining twins are identical right?
    @Rice what a wonderful surprise. Will you get to see that Ob through now or do they switch around?
    @miissalina, @Bongley, @babygirl7 and @Agirllikemel I have a feeling we will see some more graduates on this thread really soon, and maybe even some more twins too!!
    @Megsarama26 I can't believe those babies re still in there. You really are giving them the best shot. What a super mum already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @katiana 😊 I took dex this cycle same as my last but was only for 5days and stopped before ET also did intralipids hopefully it's enough if not and this cycle god forbid doesn't work I have a protocol from dr m he will have me on dex 3tabs a day from cd1 up until BFP them In guessing I stay on them until he says so @Bellydance I really hope your right kinda feel like I've been floating around for ages now lol hope you and bubs are doing well 😊 @Agirllikemel will u POAS this cycle??

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes they are identical. We thought that they were mcma but lucky just found out that they are mcda so less risky.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    Oh wow @katiana it's a twin bonanza!! If I have understood correctly your remaining twins are identical right?
    @Rice what a wonderful surprise. Will you get to see that Ob through now or do they switch around?
    @miissalina, @Bongley, @babygirl7 and @Agirllikemel I have a feeling we will see some more graduates on this thread really soon, and maybe even some more twins too!!
    @Megsarama26 I can't believe those babies re still in there. You really are giving them the best shot. What a super mum already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katiana wow hun, sorry to hear about your loss but so happy you have 2 going strong. Congrats hun

@Megsarama26 glad to hear you and bubs are doing well hun. Fingers crossed x

@miissalina yay for being PUPO hun, sending you sticky baby dust x

AFM: waiting for Tuesday...