+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Arrrgh did stupid early testing!! BFP or pregnyl booster?

Wise bub-hubbers help! I'm 13dpt5 double embryo transfer. I had a pregnyl booster last Tuesday, 1500, so five full days ago. My doctor told me to wait seven days post pregnyl for the blood test which is this Tuesday but I'm so over waiting and an getting jack of all the drugs so peed on a FR just now. I was sure the booster would be gone or very very faint at least. It's very positive. So wise ladies what do you think - booster still or possible BFP? I thought there wouldn't be much left by five days left but now I'm in stupid limbo land.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Either! I've done it too, one time it was the pregnyl, the other a BFP, you'll have to test tomorrow and see if it's faded or gotten stronger. Good luck!!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My boosters are usually out by 4 days after 6 days my 10,000iui pregnyl trigger was out. If it's darker tomorrow your on a winner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Help again please wise ladies - did another FR this morning and it's just as dark, I'm not sure it could go any darker? It came up a but quicker I think (was pretty quick yesterday but today the test line was clearly visible before the pee even got to the control spot). I'm six days now post 1500 pregnyl, should I be seeing some fading at least? I'm nervous as he'll!!
    @Bellavista I'm thinking of calling Kate and confessing my sins and seeing if I can get a blood test today, my mental health is at stake!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to scratchycat For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @scratchycat if it isn't any lighter it's a darn great sign. When's your BT I am sure Kate has had many similar calls previously

Thanks
    Reviews
    13dp5dt with a big dark line????

My dear I think you are pregnant.

1500 wouldn't pop a dark line nearly a week later.... it's half-life would typically make it undetectable within 3-4 days.

Congratulations

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nirok For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nirok you think it may be possible? I really am petrified that it is all just the pregnyl!! The 1500 was last Tuesday so 6 days ago and nothing since. I've just had 9 unsuccessful transfers in a row so my brain can't even entertain the possibility that we *may* be onto something.
    @Bellavista - my blood test is meant to be tomorrow (which is a full two weeks since my five day transfers). Should the pregnyl have lightened at least a little bit by this late stage? I've never had it before and was so sure it would be gone by now hence why I tested yesterday arvo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    It sounds really promising!
    Wait til tomorrow though for bt so that you will have enough hcg in your system if you're up the duff. Nothing worse than having 42 or something which is 'inconclusive' and having to be in limbo for two more days. That hsppened to me and it was hell.
    It's sounding really good though! And the fact that it hasn't faded is great!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nirok View Post
    13dp5dt with a big dark line????

My dear I think you are pregnant.

1500 wouldn't pop a dark line nearly a week later.... it's half-life would typically make it undetectable within 3-4 days.

Congratulations
    I agree
    If you have a BT tomorrow and the line is as dark as it can go, sounds like a positive to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spoke to the nurse and she said that one day wouldn't make any difference at this point with regard to the prenyl trigger so I had my blood test this morning - HCG of 315!!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scratchycat For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (18-08-2014),GingerKat  (20-08-2014),kizmetzing  (20-08-2014),Sunnybambino  (18-08-2014)