+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking a Donor Angel in Melbourne

Hi everyone,
    I'm Felicia. My fiance, Tristrim, and I are just starting our IVF journey, and are going to need the help of an egg or embryo donor . Although I am 42 years old, my age is not our reason for needing this help; I was born with a condition called Turners Syndrome, which has rendered me unable to produce eggs, but otherwise I'm able to naturally carry a baby to term as my uterus is normal. Given our age (Tristrim is 40), we do not have any family or friends under the age of 35, at least none that we would feel comfortable asking for this huge a favour. About us: I am a music therapist who longs to have a child with whom she can share the joy of making music, while Tristrim works in Information Technology, and would love to have a child to teach the finer points of Science Fiction, and games such as Dungeons and Dragons. I know some of you may have doubts about donating to an older couple, but I hope that, given our infertility is not age related, and we are both young at heart, there might be someone who will consider us when choosing to whom to give this amazing gift. Please contact us via PM or email at tandfelbaby@gmail.com. Actual expenditure incurred on medical expenses and travel will be reimbursed.
    Thanks
    This advertisement has been approved by the Victorian Minister for Health, as required by s. 40 of the Human Tissue Act 1982 (Vic) (September 2014)
    Last edited by feliciab; 15-09-2014 at 12:00. Reason: Contact details updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought I'd pop back to just clarify, in case anyone was wondering, that my Turners Syndrome hasn't had any effect on my overall health - my IVF doctor has made very sure that I'm healthy and able to safely bring a child to term.
    Last edited by feliciab; 21-08-2014 at 20:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Fingers crossed you find your donor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi felicia,
    If you havent already, head over to the egg donation australia forum (there is also a facebook group). A wonderful and supportive group of people

Good luck on your search for a donor!

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much BestThings. I've been made to feel so welcome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi CupidsVictim, yes I'm on EDA now. I found them through the FB group and the Admin activated my membership so I could log in to the site.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to feliciab For This Useful Post:

CupidsVictim  (23-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bumping this for you @feliciab I wish you all the best.
    This is close to my heart, as my DD also has Turner Syndrome, and one day may go down the same path as yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the bump alexis. If you want to ask me anything about TS please don't hesitate to send me a message.