+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks everyone good luck to those hoping for a second miracle. I was ready to stop it was in my head that we would be a family of 3. I was happy with that. This has really thrown me as it was our last go and I had 0% chance of it working so yeah a bit shocked.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (11-11-2014),SpringRain  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'll update too now that I saw the heartbeat today

So it took all three frosties we had from DS's cycle to get pregnant again. 1 bfn, 1 mc and lucky last is a bfp! I feel incredibly lucky (for an ivfer) to have had a relatively short journey and to get 2 bfp from one stim cycle.

I wish u all the best for conceiving #2 and hope it is sooner rather than later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful news akakura, wow that's such a blessing two babies from 1 stim!!!!

Thanks ladies for sharing your positive stories as it's just what I need as I'm going through this cycle. Yesterday I had EPU. Got much less eggs than last time but I'm praying some have fertilised overnight.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

akakura  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck lillac. Fingers crossed for you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lillac, hope you get a great fert rate, good luck, keep us updated. Best wishes for a quick recovery from EPU xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SpringRain @lillypilly

thanks for thinking of me yes I had a great recovery from EPU but not so great news from fertilisation. From 9 eggs only 6 fertilised. Next update on Thursday and I'm hoping to at least get 1 good one to transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillac that's about right for fertilisation, fingers crossed you get a nice blasty to transfer

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    6 fertilised is good!! I reckon you'll get more that one

13. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC for baby no#2 using IVF . How long did the second time time?

Hi ladies, I thought I'd share an update to where I am since I originally posted this last year.. Still no bfp!

In November I had an icsi cycle - elonva and puregon : only one suitable Embryo lasted till day 5 - BFN

In March 2015 I had another ICSI using menopur : 5 blastocysts , 1 transferred 4 frozen - BFN

In May I had FET 1x hatching blasty - Chem pregnancy.

Since then I've gone to see Dr M to see if underlying immune issue, had BTs and hysteroscopy. Got results last week- i have a mild/borderline nkc problem so next FET will be using prednisone, clexane, and intrallipid if I get a bfp.

Im due to start new cycle this month and I'm seriously considering transferring 2xblasts (frozen at day 6) but unsure.

I'm reaching the end of the road now- we got 3 embryos left and if none work I'm 85% sure that's it for us. We are already so happy with our DS and we just want to move on and enjoy our lives again.

I hope those ladies who fell pregnant that things are going great and for those still trying all the best x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies
    I am trying to conceive baby number two my son is currently 2.5 and though I didnt want such a big gap between children time has just flown past us. In Jue I did a fresh cycle I overstimmed and was cancelled I had a month break to allow ovaries to settle down I am curently in 2ww of a cycle now. I had meds drops to 75iu of puregon and from that only had one dominant follicle they retrieved one egg the fertilisation wait was torture but low and behold that little baby fetilised and is currently in my uterus I had a day 2 transfer ( my son was a day 2) on friday. One thing I have learnt ivf is just as emotionally draining second time around as it is first.