+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Allymumtobe View Post
    I really hate that I'm that "at least you aren't that girl" story. Is our luck ever going to change?
    Ally, my heart breaks for you.

Let me preface this by saying, I've read this thread for a long time but have never been active, so I apologise upfront for chiming in.

Like lily said, you and DH have clearly been through the gauntlet, and if I were you, I'd seriously consider finding a new FS who can give you more support and answers on the cause of the m/c's. From your history, I am shocked they've never encouraged you to do PGS / PGD. The technology has come a long way to where when they test on a d5 blast, they can take cells off (what will be) the placenta, and leave the embryo cells undisturbed. (Whereas testing on a 3d blast they have no idea what cells they are grabbing).

It seems the next logical step before going the donor route...

Again, sorry if this is out of line. xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

babyla  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ally, how are you this evening? Have been thinking about you today. I remember how difficult it was for me. I hope you have people who love you around you tonight 💐

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you lovely. It's definitely more physically and emotionally painful this time. I just feel like something went wrong more than bad luck and I'm feeling guilty for not knowing.

I've been looking into more testing but DH isn't working and I don't want to spend my Ivf money and I only have the exact amount for a stim. So it's some really hard choices.

I can't see my FS till February and that's killing me. I really wanted to have a plan by then

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

Natalie D  (24-11-2014)

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Many hugs [Mod] Allymumtobe. This is such a hard time for you and made really difficult by the fact that you don't have answers and it looks like a waiting game before you'll be able to get a plan. Thinking of you xx.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-pegasus For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It must be so difficult knowing what to do. I think it's important you allow yourself some time to grieve Jellybean. And, of course, heal physically as well.

I really am so sad you are going through this. I'm so angry at the world on your behalf. I wish I had the answers for you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Truffle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about your loss Ally. Was following along quietly hoping for good news for you.

I hope you get your baby soon.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ProudMumma34 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thinking of you always darling girl, I wish I was there to give you a big in person. Go gently on yourself, you have been through so much physically and mentally. Much love to you and your DH. xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ally. Did they do a full blood work or only partial? I know after we'd lost 3 they did one lot of bloods but they missed several things still. I'll go and see if I can find the copy of the second lot of bloods that were done after we'd lost our fourth - unfortunately I don't have the first form with the original lot of bloods, only the second one with the ones they missed. But perhaps it's a starting point that others can add to that you can check off against. All I can remember with the first lot of testing was that they tested also for chromosomal abnormalities, but not sure of the bloodwork. Hang on, just remembered that was when they picked up the Factor V Leiden (blood clotter), so that one would have been on there.

If you can go through your public hospital and get them done through there they will be free. Contact the EPAS. They can also monitor you hcg to make sure everything is ready again for when you are ready again.

Sorry if something is spelt incorrectly as their writing is a bit of a schimozzle. Hopefully others will be able to add to this for you. We really should make up a central list of tests.

ANA (This one was our culprit)
    ds DNA
    MTHFR
    BHcg
    Homocystein levels
    Thyroid antibodies
    Prolactin level
    H6Aic
    B2 glycoprotein
    coeliac screen
    Antigliadin antibodies

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I must be crazy, we're trying again

Thank you!! Yes I don't know what any of those things are but I will add them to my list, I had bloods done for indicator killer cells and my thyroid is fine. I'm not sure what I am get gp tested and what has to wait until I see the fertility people
    Last edited by Allymumtobe; 25-11-2014 at 14:29.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I must be crazy, we're trying again

If anyone knows the names of the other tests I should be asking for please throw them at me!
    Last edited by Allymumtobe; 25-11-2014 at 14:29.