Closed Thread
Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Ladies... this was my first cycle on Dex. Do I wean off that, like you do when on Prednisolone?
    Yes Bertie I was told to wean off it. Not to suddenly stop.

Ive read up your update. I'm so sorry Bertie. I so was hoping even with the lack of any syptoms that you would get your mircale.
    Biggest virtual hugs I can send you. Or just start drinking!!!!

Be extra kind to yourself xxxx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Galea  (19-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie I'm so so sorry it hasn't worked. My heart just dropped reading your update. Id been checking in all day for your update hoping it was great news. I wish something I could do or say would help your pain. You're an amazingly strong person and deserve a jolly big pat on the back for what you've been through. Do you have a plan from here? Take care of yourself. We're all here when/if you need a vent.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bertie I'm so very sorry... I would say it's a chemical with HCG of 5 so maybe the Dex was helping the IVIG... You've tried so very hard & you always throw everything at your cycles with such optimism... Is there an option to find younger donor eggs at all? Egg Donation Australia is an awesome community to join, PM me if you want to chat about it. It totally sucks, I'm so sorry & hope you will have another plan of hope very soon xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending hugs to you @MGCbertie

I was also checking all day for your update and willing it to be good news

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGCBertie, oh sweetie my heart breaks for you, but I love your attitude and that you haven't givenup so bring on those super young eggs I say. I will admit i still have doubts that going to SA wont work due to my immune issues, but hay... you have to get it a go otherwise you won't know. Take the time you need to get over this last round as there's no rush

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGCbertie - Oh man, I am so sorry. It's so hard and especially so when nobody can give you a reason why it's not working. Mine worked on my 4th DE though, so don't blame yourself for keeping trying. Big, big hugs and tears and tea and wine and some screaming at the world.

@francesthecat thinking of you sweet lady. What a horrible, tough year, I so wish I could make things better for you. Thinking of you lots and of Lily.

@Boysiewantsabub congrats on being PUPO, fingers crossed very hard for you.

@missalina how are you doing?

@ladybug14 wave hello! Glad to hear the MS is easing off a bit now.

@PreciousHeart big hugs, excited to hear about your upcoming transfer with that precious embie

Afm I had a 7 week scan on Tuesday and got to see my baby's heartbeat - my God it was unreal. Tears filled my eyes. Thankfully all is looking as it should be, got a due date of July 5th 2015 and I got the sonographer to check for any clots or bleeding inside and she couldn't see any (thanks Ladybug for this tip) so hopefully my bleeding was just superficial before.
    I still feel very vulnerable and it's early days but just trying to take it easy, minimise stress, get rest when I can etc. Only 4 more weeks of work before I get 3 weeks off over xmas so that's good.

Sending love to everyone.
    Last edited by Legwarmer; 20-11-2014 at 08:53.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (20-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (21-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Boysiewantsabub yay for being PUPO hope the TWW flies by for you with a BFP at the end 😊 @ladybug14 bt is tomoro but my POAS says I'm out I've spent the last two days balling my eyes out as I honestly thought it would work this time just getting frustrated been looking into changing clinics so much to consider
    @MGCBertie I'm so sorry it was a bfn it's just bull**** to put it bluntly, I really hope your taking care of yourself and taking the time to grieve xxx I'm also on dex and was told to wean off one tablet every three days @Legwarmer pretty sure I'm out but bt will confirm that tomoro thanks for asking 😊😊 reading ur words about ur scan filled me with tears and happiness the thought of hearing that heart beat for the first time must have be so amazing I'm so happy for you it's must be a relief to know everything is ok in there 😊

14. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGCBertie I am really sorry to hear it was a BFN this time. @miissalina I'm sorry to hear about your results too. Life is just so unfair

Thank You everyone was for your best wishes for the 2WW. I'm trying to keep myself busy so i don't think about what might or might not be going on in there - but gee as you all know its so hard!
    @Legwarmer that must have been amazing watching that scan! So happy for you

Thinking of you all B.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boysiewantsabub For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-11-2014),miissalina  (22-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Miissalina I'm so sorry lovely, it's so unfair & just plain ****ty really, I'm sorry you've been so upset the last couple of days, it's always so devastating... Hoping tomorrow proves those sticks wrong, sending you loads of hugs, look after yourself hun xxx

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (22-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week