Closed Thread
Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 448492939495 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Thinking of @MGC Bertie and @miissalina for your BT this week. Sending you both lots of sticky vibes for BFP!!
    @PreciousHeart sorry to hear your news about work. Makes hard times just that even more harder.

I got a please explain from my delightful area manager last week.
    Too much time off well yeah, if you feel like ringing my OB he be sure to advise you of his qualifications.

I asked Dr Nick about the lack of DEX, he told me it was fine to buy $6 pill cutter and cut the tablets. Sounds annoying to me.
    Also got the final autopsy report, she was perfect no issues at all. Placenta abruption is the cause. Hurts so bad.

Hello to everyone
    I am so sorry to hear about the placenta abruption xxxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, @missalina I havent done anything about the prednison/lactose issue - just told myself to put up with it - it will be worth it if it works!

So Sorry Frances for your loss.

Bertie, I'm sorry you are having such a tuff time. You are so supportive and helpful to all of us ladies on here - i wish i could do something to help you.

AFM: FET tomorrow - we decided to transfer 3 embryos. Really hope this is the one . I have decided that if this doesn't work then i am ready to start my new live as a childless women. I'm going to stay positive however over the 2 WW I'm going to compile a list of all the things I want to do with hubby if we are childless. Hopefully that will help to reduce the anxiety.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boysiewantsabub For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (19-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (17-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @francesthecat my heart just breaks everytime I hear ur story you are truly an amazing women I no many who wouldn't be any where near as strong as you, don't forget to give yourself some praise for how strong you have been, sorry to hear work is being a pain in the *** it's just so infuriating when ur trying to get through life's **** and dragging urself through each day and then work wants to winge as if you are not doing the best you can there lucky you've been back at work , that's just my opinion. Sending you lots of hugs 😊
    @MGCBertie o I feel your frustration the amount of ppl I have unfollowed on FB because o look there pregnant AGAIN!!! And I just think it's better I don't watch the next 9months of their pregnancy while I struggle with this current living hell, I do beleive we will get there one day in the mean time I will do my best to erase all signs of ppl and their pregnancies lol @ladybug14 so happy to hear all is going well for you and bub love reading the success stories re lights that spark of hope inside me @Boysiewantsabub good luck with ET tomoro wishing you a beautiful BFP 😊

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Boysiewantsabub  (18-11-2014),francesthecat  (19-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (17-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FET was successful. 2 Embies. Day 3's, 1 is a 8 cell and 1 is a 7 cell. Blood test on Tuesday 2nd December. No to not go crazy during the 2WW .

Hope you are having a better day today Bertie?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boysiewantsabub For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (18-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (18-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGC Bertie, hope you get an amazing suprise today.

Oops running late for work. Proper personals later on.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for today MCG Bertie!!!!! Xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats for being PUPO @Boysiewantsabub. Hope the 2ww treats you well and has the best outcome.

Millions of big fat BFP wishes for today @MGC Bertie! Fingers and toes are crossed for you.

When's your BT @Miissalini? Hope the 2ww is whizzing past.
    @francesthecat, how are you going? Still often think about you. I think it's especially hard when people stop asking how you are and you're still hurting just as badly. So know that you're in my thoughts.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (19-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for thinking of me, but unfortunately it's another BFN. Hcg was 5. I've taken this one pretty hard, crying all the way home and all tonight. Haven't done that for quite a while. It was the last of my sister's 4 donor embies. To be honest, if it didn't work with her first DE then I don't know why I believed that it would work on any of the next three. And nothing else has worked - two cycles of acupuncture, five cycles of immune treatment with the strongest of the strongest drugs. And no-one can explain why not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGCbertie so sorry to hear that. Its just crap....

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies... this was my first cycle on Dex. Do I wean off that, like you do when on Prednisolone?