Closed Thread
Page 93 of 95 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Legwarmer how are you going? Hope everything has settled back down
    @MGCBertie how are you going in ur TWW?? When is ur BT? I'm currently in the TWW but have been trying to lay low also on pregnyl so no POAS BT is on Friday @Nidhulaine I just love hearing ur story it gives me hope that some day I'll get there, wishing u and bub a safe birth @Boysiewantsabub did you sort out ur prednisone dilemma I wonder if you could use dex instead not sure if that would cause you the same problem
    Hi to all the other girls hope everyone is well 😊

2. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miissalina.... thanks for thinking of me. I'm the same - I'm on Pregnyl, so no POAS. My BT is this Wed morning, so I will POAS before I leave for the BT, as that will be 6.5 days after last Pregnyl. Pregnyl stays in my system for 5.5 days, so that's the earliest I can do it. As usual, I have no symptoms, and as I mentioned on here a few days ago, I don't even have any symptoms of any of the drugs that I'm taking. When other women mention all the symptoms and reactions they get from the multitude of injections, progesterone etc etc, I always wonder why I have never felt anything different. Obviously just doesn't work on me!! Anyhow, back to those reports of mine (English, Maths and "Other" comments are done - now to start general comments!!) At least that's kept me busy enough in the past week :-) Any symptoms for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you both @McG Bertie and @miissalina! @PreciousHeart sorry to hear about the job

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (16-11-2014),miissalina  (16-11-2014),PreciousHeart  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nidhulaine so excited for you over the coming week/s !!!

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGCBertie yep I'm exactly the same no symptoms at all the progesterone isn't causing me any issues, the dex is good, no nausea, no headaches nothing :/ not sure if it's a good thing or not
    My only problem is since the last early m/c I've been getting pinching/stabbing pains in my uterus FS keeps brushing it off no one seems to be listening when I say it's not normal something's wrong and they started back up again yesterday so I'm abit concerned about that haven't had a BFP since then if this fet doesn't work I'll go see my gyno I'm sure he'll listen to me and hopefully get the bottom of the pain, hopefully ur marking has been keeping ur mind occupied I have everything crossed for you only 3more sleeps for you 😊😊

8. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of @MGC Bertie and @miissalina for your BT this week. Sending you both lots of sticky vibes for BFP!!
    @PreciousHeart sorry to hear your news about work. Makes hard times just that even more harder.

I got a please explain from my delightful area manager last week.
    Too much time off well yeah, if you feel like ringing my OB he be sure to advise you of his qualifications.

I asked Dr Nick about the lack of DEX, he told me it was fine to buy $6 pill cutter and cut the tablets. Sounds annoying to me.
    Also got the final autopsy report, she was perfect no issues at all. Placenta abruption is the cause. Hurts so bad.

Hello to everyone

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Galea  (16-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh francesthecat I'm so very sorry, breaks my heart what you've been through... can they give you advice on how that could possibly be prevented if at all? do you take methyl folate, do you have a MTHFR issue? I know folate is extremely important for placenta...but abruption is just one of those awful things isn't it, over which you have little control... I'm so sorry for your loss, I hope you find healing very soon

MGC Bertie and Miissalina all the very best for your blood tests!!!!

Thanks everyone re the job situation... I've kind of recovered now and look fwd to working somewhere nicer next year!!! Hope you all had a lovely weekend xxx

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (17-11-2014),Galea  (16-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (16-11-2014),miissalina  (17-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat im so sorry... xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances.... I feel so sad thinking about that - surely us IVF girls have been through enough, that when we get that BFP everything therefore should be so smooth. It's just so unfair.

And, the chemist was sure that I would be able to cut the Dex into quarters, but not into eighths. Has your Dr Nick seen how small those tablets are? Lol!! Nevermind, I managed to buy enough of the 0.5mg for another month.

An ex-colleague announced on Facebook this weekend that she's pregnant. It took all my power to muster a "like", as she's only about 25 years old (those young fertile eggs!!!), she "left" our school because she was pretty much incompetent - the parents and kids loved her, but she didn't write a teaching program for the whole year, and got away with it because she was the executive's pet favourite, until the principal found out! And now she's pregnant, when she doesn't deserve it. Aargh, I think for my sanity I must go and defriend her right now!! Sorry, rant over. Only you ladies know how this is.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (17-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Sorry a bit behind on the thread atm. Just wanted to wish @Miissalini and @MGC Bertie all the very best for the upcoming blood tests. I hope it's the best news for you both and the 2ww hasn't been too hard. I didn't have any symptoms until a week or two after my first bloods so try not to let any lack of symptoms discourage you.

Best of luck to anyone else I've missed in 2ww. And to those cycling too.
    @Nidhulaine, how exciting bub is so close! Wishing you all the best for the birth. Can't wait to hear the news.
    @kiwi76, so glad all is going well with your wee man. Must be amazing to finally have him here.
    @Legwarmer, how are you going? Has the bleeding settled? Have you had your scan? Hope all is well.

Big hi to all you other lovely ladies, hope everyone is well.

I'll get better at catching up on the thread!! I'm 13+4 and the morning sickness (all jolly day sickness!!!) is very very slowly starting to ease. Haven't got much done lately other than work and being a couch potato!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Boysiewantsabub  (17-11-2014),francesthecat  (19-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (17-11-2014),miissalina  (17-11-2014)