Closed Thread
Page 90 of 95 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Chiefsgirl... thanks for that. That makes me feel better already. I did say to DH that as the FET was at 11am, but I don't do my injections at night until about 10pm, that gives a good 11 hours for the embie to settle in, but I like your reason much better. Thanks again.
    yeah chiefs girl is correct it's only the risk of bleeding after transfer why you don't take the clexene. I have done natural cycles where I just take the clexene from day 1 with no problems. It won't effect your immune issues.

thanks for thinking of me precious, yeah I am pretty close now but have scheduled an induction as although I would like to keep bub in as long as possible I have to weigh it up against my fear of something going wrong and dr M telling me not to go to term. I am pretty much paranoid everyday about movement etc, just want this bub out safe.

i know a couple of ladies who have shopped around and got their hands on Dex, a couple of bottles from each pharmacy so there's still some out there but it's hard to find.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nidhulaine For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @bertie:i asked you the same question last transfer. Dr M said start clexane the second night after transfer and FS said the night of transfer. In the end, I went with FS advice as I was flying back the next day and thinking thin blood might be better for blood circulation. I went with whatever felt right for me in the end.
    @precious: interesting about the new FS. I wonder what drRussell thinks when he relays the message about all these meds and immune stuff to him. DrM doesn't use dr Russell lab for NK cell testing. Don't know why since every clinic (all?) uses his lab. He is one of the pioneers of developing method etc in NK cell testing.

As for contraction, strange. I had contraction once around the time of implantation for both of my chemical pregnancies. The first time came with implantation spotting and AF like cramping.

You are right about progesterone. I think it is better to have more than less! I have seen a possible preventable chemical lately on a poor lady. her FS just said the embie just didn't take. Wow....despite the super low p4, the hcg doubled a few times, it clearly shown that the embie is viable and hung onto that. It is just weird that some clinics don't use progesterone after EPU and during tww.

Oh I would trade ovidrel for pregynl. Pregynl needle is as big as clexane. Good idea about the hypo needle. I have been staring at the left over gonal f needles (sterile) in the cupboard. I would love to use those but obviously can't. I still have a gonal f pen left from the last cycle. I am not throwing away $500+ drug. But it looks i will have to as I will be on a different med for STIM next cycle.

AFM, I am just waiting and waiting. As much as I would like to start before the end of the yr, it is out of my hand now. I don't know how long it will take to find a reasonable match on the donor.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Thanks for all the good tips about clexane. It's true what you all say, the first couple of weeks go OK and then after that it seems to become more painful to inject.

Well, I get 2-3 days break from the clexane now as over the weekend and today I've been spotting and cramping, which today turned into red bleeding : ( trying not to freak out (but of course I am). Have been put on bed rest by Dr M, plus he has increased my neupogen dose for the next 4 days and stopped the clexane until it settles. Which makes sense. It had better settle! I have a hcg and P4 test in the morning to check levels and may get an earlier ultrasound than the one which is planned for Nov 18th. I am six weeks tomorrow. I want this baby to stay so much.
    Last edited by Legwarmer; 10-11-2014 at 18:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Legwarmer.... so hope everything settles down for you.

Thanks to everyone about accidently doing the Clexane injection on the evening of the FET. That all totally makes sense. I did ring Dr M today - of course, I only got as far as G, but she thought it wasn't a problem (!) but was going to pass it onto Dr M. I never heard back, but since I heard from you ladies, I didn't bother ringing back again.

As to the Dex, I had two more repeats so spent Sunday morning ringing places. I found a chemist in Campbelltown who said they had two bottles left. I went straight away, but when I got there they lady said sorry she'd made a mistake, they had one full bottle and one bottle with just 7 tablets in it, and did I want that - no thanks, so just bought the full bottle (super expensive $14.95, when the bottle I bought in Mac Square last week was $9.95). Went across the road, and they just had one bottle left - minus 1 tablet!! I asked, "who seriously came in and bought just one tablet?!!!" The chemist reckoned it was someone who had a prescription after being released from hospital - go figure. So he said I could have the bottle of 29 tablets for $8.95, so took that so basically have a 5 week stock now. So apart from 7 tablets in one chemist, I've cleaned Campbelltown and Narellan out!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Legwarmer  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Legwarmer I'm so sorry you're being given a scare, I really hope everything settles down today & that all is ok, thinking of you so much xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Legwarmer hoping everything's ok with bub hun keep up the bed rest xxx
    I have a question for all ladies I don't have any clotting factors but still take clexane 40mg after transfer first time I did I starting spotting hcg was rising but had a massive bleed at 5.5weeks my FS said she doesn't think it was the clexane but it may have been so to take clexane secind daily dr m said it would be ok to take clexane daily I had transfer of a hatching blast yesterday and FS said remeber only take clexane secind daily so now I'm worried about what to do should I take it daily and if I get a bleed stop taking it or just take it second daily?? I find my blood thins very quickly even fish oil thins it have this arguement in my head is irritating me

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr M

Hi, I'm new on here. Who is Dr M you are all talking about and where can I find him? I've had 7 failed ivf attempts, but each time a top quality embryo. They just won't stick! I also have a gene mutation and don't absorb folic acid. I'm wondering if this Dr M can help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Legwarmer fingers crossed for you hun. X

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @helterskelter Dr M is Professor Gamal Matthias the top reproductive immunologist in the country. He has helped lots of women like yourself. Look him up and make an appointment asap - he has a 6-8 week wait list usually. He's based in Bankstown, NSW but does phone consultations if you can't get there or if phone is easier.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone, pleased to report that HCG was really good today, all on track still and bleeding seems to have subsided, for now at least. Chatting with Dr M yesterday made me feel a lot better and I feel I am in good hands with him. He has the loveliest, gentlest manner and he has helped me get farther than I have been able to in the past 8 years. Keep going ladies, I am proof that this can happen.
    Last edited by Legwarmer; 11-11-2014 at 15:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @helterskelter Dr M is Professor Gamal Matthias the top reproductive immunologist in the country. He has helped lots of women like yourself. Look him up and make an appointment asap - he has a 6-8 week wait list usually. He's based in Bankstown, NSW but does phone consultations if you can't get there or if phone is easier.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone, please to report that HCG was really good today, all on track still and bleeding seems to have subsided, for now at least. Chatting with Dr M yesterday made me feel a lot better and I feel I am in good hands with him. He has the loveliest, gentlest manner and he has helped me get further than I have been able to in the past 8 years. Keep going ladies, I am proof that this can happen.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

Janetb3  (11-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (12-11-2014)