Closed Thread
Page 9 of 95 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @soclose! Good u finally got the neupogen sorted-how frustrating for u. At least when u get your bfp and need to be on it the next few weeks you'll have more than enough!! I've just been drawing enough up each am instead of doing all the syringes at once. How nice are the tiny needles compared to the clexane! Love it! Well, as much as u can love jabbing yourself like a madwoman!

When is your transfer likely to be? Bet it feels good to have the ball rolling again.
    I'm all IVIG'd up too! Gives me a cracking headache for a couple of days.
    @Simoney, I don't think I've had any of those tests and I don't think they can be done in oz-only going off what Dr M has done for me. Dr M does do LIT in Syd-I haven't had it so don't know any details sorry. I know what u mean about oz, very frustrating that we're so limited by the available tests. Dr M did say to me that regardless of whether he sent bloods away to US for me, he'd still treat me with the same meds given the results he does have for me.
    You could try Karen Pace if you wanted to pursue the extra tests. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Simoney: sorry. Dont know the answer. Wait until u live in WA. We r N yrs behind the east coast. We did IVF, surgery etc all in the East. Still, at one point, I found a better technique that's used in the States to treat DH condition which isnt practice here. We have found the best surgeon in oz for DH condition despite all failed in the end. I was living in the States for many years and now wonder why I moved to this country "city" in the west.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simoney... actually I think Dr M will do some of those tests, I'm sure the TH1:2 and LAD, and he certainly does LIT as the lady in the bed next to me last time was having that. Do you have Dr Beer's book as it explains some of those tests.

I'm all paid up my $2250 for IVIG this Saturday. The dinner better be good!! Lol.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 28-08-2014 at 19:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dinner on a silver platter with a bottle of vino for that price! Good luck @MGCBertie

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    All the best, Bertie. Table cloth. 3 course meal. Lol.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    Hi @soclose! Good u finally got the neupogen sorted-how frustrating for u. At least when u get your bfp and need to be on it the next few weeks you'll have more than enough!! I've just been drawing enough up each am instead of doing all the syringes at once. How nice are the tiny needles compared to the clexane! Love it! Well, as much as u can love jabbing yourself like a madwoman!

When is your transfer likely to be? Bet it feels good to have the ball rolling again.
    I'm all IVIG'd up too! Gives me a cracking headache for a couple of days.
    @Simoney, I don't think I've had any of those tests and I don't think they can be done in oz-only going off what Dr M has done for me. Dr M does do LIT in Syd-I haven't had it so don't know any details sorry. I know what u mean about oz, very frustrating that we're so limited by the available tests. Dr M did say to me that regardless of whether he sent bloods away to US for me, he'd still treat me with the same meds given the results he does have for me.
    You could try Karen Pace if you wanted to pursue the extra tests. Good luck!
    Transfer for me should be around 17 September if my lining is ready! When is yours? I'm dreading clexane and neupogen together. For some reason last cycle the clexane bruised way more and bigger than ever! Don't know where I will find room for the neupogen! Did you end up taking all your dex at once? I'm just taking mine early morning all at once. I don't think I'd ever sleep if I took any later in the day! What dosage are you on?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your ivig Bertie! I hope it is all worth it in the end and you get your much longed for BFP! I hope everyone here does. When is transfer?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to soclose For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @soclose, the neupogen needles (if you're using the 1ml ones) really are a walk in the park compared to the clexane. I dread those too! I do the clexane in the fat around my bra line-hurts less and it hides the bruises from my FS who I haven't told about the immune drugs! Haha!
    I'm on 1mg Dex and 1.5mg after transfer. How bout you? I haven't stopped eating the past 3 days-not sure what drug has tripped me in to a half starved crazy woman who would kill to get to the fridge! I've been fine the past couple of weeks with the Dex. Transfer is Tues.
    Hope your lining behaves and plumps up nicely.

Have a good weekend ladies.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    It has been quiet Precious! How are you doing? What is everyone else up to?

I've got my ( hopefully lucky last) ET next week. Got the neupogen out today, how the heck do u divide 1ml into 6!!! Lol! Guess I'll find out in am!
    Hope everyone going well.
    @bbhope, I'm a bit confused as to where you're at. Hope you're ok and making some progress with deciding what's next. @kiwi76, how are your scans going? Hope bub has been doing some growing with all the good Nz food!

Those taking Dex, are you spacing it out? I've just been doing 2 in am. Go to 3 after ET, do you think it makes any diff in one hit v spaced out?

Good luck to everyone. This thread is due a friggin good run of good news!

Hi ladybug, good luck for your ET next week Really hope this one does it for you! I took my Dex 2 with brekkie then 1 with lunch and that helped with insomnia.

i just got into NZ this week so been busy setting up shop. Been so tough to rest up as per dr orders with all the packing, moving and setting up. But I am soooo relieved to be on home soil - phew we made it. Had some really strong Braxton hicks in HK n freaked I wouldn't make it back home in time. Now I am just enjoying being in same country as family in friends for first time in over 3yrs. It's really comforting.

bub still not growing much and is almost off growth chart but is stable. Been tough with having 2 private n exxy OBs on payroll in HK n NZ but neither willing to be responsible for whole care. Nz OB on leave and wasnt too interested in looking at my scans from hk. Saw new locum on Wed n after a huge meltdown n tears, she stepped up. Am wait listed at hospital for cesarean week beginning mon 22 Sep so will be 37wks. Just hope bub behaves till then as hubby not flying back till the Sunday before. Too many logistics I can't wait till bub is out n safe n sound. Fingers crossed.....

new locum is from Aust - Dr Olivia Sturt - ex-Ivf Australia. Anyone had her for Ivf or as an OB?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwi76 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-08-2014),Sars28  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kiwi76, hope you manage to put your feet up now that you're moved. Sounds hectic! Will be nice to only have to deal with one Dr too. Good luck for the next few weeks-hope bub stays put. Keep us updated.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

kiwi76  (29-08-2014)