Closed Thread
Page 89 of 95 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Babychino I would not worry about lack of symptoms many people still get BFP when they felt nothing much. As for the HPT personal choice I always do around 7 days after 5 day transfer. I like to prepare for the results. Are you on boosters of pregnal ? As that will give false positives which can do your head in.
    First Response is the best brand I've used.
    I'm seeing him on Wednesday.

Im 3 days off the pill waiting for the withdrawal bleed still no show. Anyone have idea how long it should take to come along. The last cyle of the year is hinging on this. I know it will be light due to the D&C but just another way for my body not to cooperate. @precious I've got period envy. Yes I had breakthrough bleeding when doing a long down reg cycle. It's so frustrating when these things need to be timed so carefully.

Yay for PUPO Bertie GL for this cycle.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Babychino  (09-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (09-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was asked to use Ovidrel, is that the same as pregnel?
    What pills are you on? nick asked me to use primulut to bleed for 10 days and bleeding comes after 5 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babychino View Post
    I was asked to use Ovidrel, is that the same as pregnel?
    What pills are you on? nick asked me to use primulut to bleed for 10 days and bleeding comes after 5 days.
    Ovidrel simmilar contains HGG. I used this as my trigger, how much have you had to take? Some people have one or two clicks on day 3,6 and 9
    When was your last shot ?

He got me the the basic pill Lelvin. It will prevent me getting ovulation cysts.
    He would not give me anything else to bring on my period.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat. .. your other half should be able to help you with the latter a rush of hormornes will do you good and bring on totm... xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (09-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Precious Heart ... Dr Marren is my FS - he also heads up the service at RPA. It is great to meet someone who rather than being skeptical wants to create the required evidence to make changes. I feel like he is a great advocate for ladies like us ... he is willing to try out of the box things like intralipids when all other avenues are investigated - and if they work he wants to build an evidence base for them ... its great to hear someone else say they got a good feeling about him ... I just felt despite initial skepticism that I was being lead down the expensive path but after my consultation simply felt that he was very genuine ...
    Love to all
    Last edited by Janetb3; 09-11-2014 at 20:47.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Janetb3 For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (09-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thought I'd pop in to say high to everyone and welcome the newbies.

every time i was on the pill, it took 5 days for period to arrive, so not long now for you.

I always have trouble getting dex and always had to wait a few days for the chemist to get it in. Glad i don't need it at the moment but i think i might start buying it in the next few weeks ready for January.

I got my Neupogen for $1250. I think the trick is to go to a small chemist and tell them you're shopping around as they can reduce the price, as i found out. Now I'm stressing about how to keep it cold for 24hrs while flying to South Africa, for something that's more expensive than gold you don't want to let it go off because of stupid aviation/terrorist laws! Researching, I may get an ice pack through or i may not and i don't want to be asking for ice on the plane very hour. Anyway another hurdle to jump.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (09-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Miss Sagi i got a pen needle freezer pack. It keeps drugs cold for 8 hours. I took a few empty glad bags and shoved them in therewith ice i asked for as a top up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping someone can tell me if this matters or not.... just as I was going to bed last night, I thought I'd stuffed up my injections. Went and checked the bit of paper from Dr M, and yes, I wasn't supposed to do a Clexane shot on the night of the FET. I have been doing Clexane for the week prior to the FET, but was not meant to do one on Saturday night, but force of habit took over, and for some reason (I guess having done 12 cycles) I just didn't consult the timeline a thousand times, like I normally do.

I will ring G today and see if she can get an answer out of Dr M. Do you think it matters? What would the idea of not doing Clexane on the night of the FET be? It's really too late now, as what's done is done, but if it does matter, then I'd rather know now, and if it doesn't matter, then hopefully I can try not to worry about that in the rest of the TWW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think it's more for those that take clexane twice daily. So if they take it in the morning and then have transfer, and if something goes wrong you bleed more easily. Clexane thins the blood so makes it harder to clot. So I think it's all about if they nick you while inserting the catheter (you know how you sometimes get spotting?) then it won't be as bad if you don't take it.

Since you did it after I'm sure it will be fine

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl... thanks for that. That makes me feel better already. I did say to DH that as the FET was at 11am, but I don't do my injections at night until about 10pm, that gives a good 11 hours for the embie to settle in, but I like your reason much better. Thanks again.