Closed Thread
Page 86 of 95 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Legwarmer, yes! Just had attempt at FS rooms to save some money & of course he couldn't get in & I have to go to genea tomorrow am now anyway... Now will pay $345 for the theatre as no item number & can't claim anything... Plus I took 2 pandadeine forte so sm bombed out & in tears on phone to DH... Ah the joys... How are you going???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies... I just wanted to say that to some extent I don't think I have the right to be here and I thank you for your immense generosity in accepting me into this group.

I am very privileged to have daughter already - in a way my miracle already happened ... I just didn't realise what a mammoth miracle it was at the time ...

People say stupid things often - usually to make themselves feel better - to curb your sadness so it doesn't affect them or because they don't like the saddness - most often simply because they can't begin to imagine this pain ...

I've had friends take me out for dinner to tell me how awful it is they are pregnant with number three a week after I've had a miscarriage, people tell me to be more positive ... and people tell me that I shouldn't say life is cruel some days ...

I have worked in paediatric palliative care for many years and I can tell you LIFE is seriously cruel and random somedays ... and when you are on the receiving end particularly with infertility it is relentless - something that appears to come so easy to others - something that others don't always seem to appreciate the miracle of - you simply can't attain

I think that you ladies are absolutely amazing ... your courage ... your strength ... your energy to support each other - the sherr fact you get up in the morning is a testament to your resilience and to having a glimmer (even if it is tiny of hope) ...

Sure you can't do it every day and there are times if you are like me you think you'll straight out have a breakdown ... or go crazy in a public place screaming and ranting at the people with bumps ...

Some days I look around a see (even at the swimming pool) people who've had 2 or 3 kids in the time I've been trying and it hurts at a very very very deep level

I think that you are all remarkable and it is a real privilege to get to be in touch with you!

I don't know if any of you have found her but there is an amazing woman in the UK called Lucy who runs a service called Catching Rainbows - she will write you beautiful tailor made meditations - and she really gets it ... she also has some great IVF cycle meditations ...

Sending love and a little hope to all of you

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Janetb3 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (05-11-2014),Galea  (05-11-2014),Legwarmer  (05-11-2014),PreciousHeart  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @PreciousHeart : ( yes it is a ridiculously expensive cost for something that takes 30 seconds. Sorry you couldn't do it at the docs, I didn't even realise that was an option. Sigh. I am going OK, so far. So nervous, but trying to relax. Hope you feel better soon xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (09-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @PreciousHeart Yep the same thing happened me to as well. Got off my face on some left over morphine from many ops.
    So pants down, he was waving the pointy thing at me, saying nup nothing getting through there.

I burst into tears, took it as yet another failure.

He he did it as part of a D&C so I had something to claim. Found some other issues, so in the end worth it.

Big hugs.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (09-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    @good luck babichino!!

Ladies, I am on phone and don't seem to find the ladies who are with dr sack and are doing intralipid. If you r, can u pls PM me?
    I am with dr sacks, even though he has diagnosed me with Nk cells (he didn't believe dr m's diagnosis and reports) and has not offered me intralipids, just his standard bondi protocol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Janetb3 don't ever feel like you shouldn't be on here because you have a precious child already, you are struggling just as much as the rest of us!

Do you have a link to the meditation lady in the uk? Or can I find her by googling? I meditate every lunch break and find its a great way to try and stay calm through all of this!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Galea  (05-11-2014),Janetb3  (05-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chiefsgirl
    http://www.catchingrainbowsfertility.co.uk/
    This is Lucy's site ... I have used her IVF tracks and found them very helpful but it was when I started dialoguing with her that I was most impressed - she has her own fertility battles so she gets it ... she says the right things and is someone (much like this forum) who can be in your support team when the people around you can't or won't ... she has written me a few bespoke tracks one to cope with the dreaded 2 week IVF wait ... 1 to help me have a glimmer of hope it could work and 1 to help me through the darkness of miscarriage ... she also charges ridiculously reasonably ... I actually emailed her and asked her if I could pay more it was so little ... she is very humble and very skilled ... I also find her blog posts pretty spot on ... hope others might find it helpful too!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Janetb3 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys!

I have been lurking on the thread for a while but not posted. I have been with Dr M for last 2 cycles. I have a telephone consult with him today and hoping he agrees to Neupogen (which Dr Braverman in US recommended for me). I was hoping someone may be able to recommend and PM me a chemist in Sydney where you get your Neupogen from (I work in the city). That would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl, sorry I have been trying to PM but have no clue how!!!
    I am with Gavin too, I forced interalipids on him. After a failed FET and at my WTF appointment I just said that is what I want and he sorted it out a Maroubra it costed $1,000 I was at the day hospital for around 3.5 hrs. The nurses were hilarious, so sweet, I hope that helps unfortunately he is leaving for an extended break from the start of December to end of January!!!! Good luck.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to HopefulCnd For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefulcnd: yes I was told that if u want intralipid, he would do it. $1000 is including hospital charges?