Closed Thread
Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I was worried about how to go ahead with this .. don't want the Dr I am seeing to think I don't trust him - he even suggested Intralipid himself ... I did tell him about Dr M - he didn't agree with the supplements Dr M has me on ... particularly the DHEA ...

Nice to find other ladies in the hard 0.4% of "can't" be explained infertility ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janetb3 For This Useful Post:

Galea  (03-11-2014),PreciousHeart  (03-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What frequency of intralipids have others had? My FS is saying week 1 and week 7 ... but I am reading research suggesting Week 1, Weeks 2/3 and week 7 ...

He is initially suggesting PGD with a freeze all so there is time to work with Dr M to sort out the details ...

Its hard work being a medical researcher amongst the rest of life ... thanks for the support and pooling of knowledge ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Janetb3 I had intralipids one week prior to transfer and then one IVIG infusion a week after a bfp. Dr M said it could be within 2 weeks of a bfp for me, but I chose sooner rather than later.

Then I think he is thinking once every 4 weeks to begin with & may adjust that according to what my bloods say. He is checking full bloods every week and I think will tweak everything (all the othe meds he prescribed me this protocol) as we go along.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had a text from friend who are expecting their second child... . So thats the end of my study for today. I have an exam tomorrow.

3 years we have been on this train!! Enough time for people to have 2 children in that time. ... im just so sad. Its never going to happen for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Galea View Post
    Just had a text from friend who are expecting their second child... . So thats the end of my study for today. I have an exam tomorrow.

3 years we have been on this train!! Enough time for people to have 2 children in that time. ... im just so sad. Its never going to happen for us.

Yep same for us as well. People I knew from work etc who also have done IVF have had their second children as well.

Also being olderish have not had to deal with too many pregnancies of others. But I've had a terrible wave of the green eyed monster.
    My new boss who is pregnant with her ivf second, keeps offering me advice.
    I nastly said to DH if she looses it, that will shut her the f@ck up. Wipe the smugness of her face.
    She was horribly mean to me as well, said well how did I not know there was somenthing wrong etc, there must have been some warning. I just said no, it happened in less than two hours.

DH has since calmed me down but I know that's a terrible thing to say or think.
    So yep failed at IVF and I'm a horrible mean person. What a winner !!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Galea  (04-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat i totally get it. Its hard when your friends have kids/get pregnant but its suck a slap in the face when an a$$hat gets pregnant and gives you advice. Im so sick of it. Have you tried... blah.... or the worst... What will be will be! I have said to one particular person.... if your kids died (who are 5 and 3) would you get over it and say what will be will be? Or if they were kidnapped and taken away from you wouldnt you do everything you could to get them back... or would you say oh well it must be in Gods plan. Ffs.

People are idiots... much love to all of us dealing with morons in our lives

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (04-11-2014),Janetb3  (05-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Galea: my favorite line "just relax!". Lol. almost want to punch the person in the face.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Galea  (05-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat and @Galea.. Same here!! My friend who went through ivf in feb when I was doing my 2nd round of ivf just delivered a beautiful baby girl. And another girl got pregnant when I did my 4th round got pregnant after one cycle! Last week I've recieved a call from a gf pregnant with her 2nd baby and kept going on about this wasn't olanned, I'm not ready B$!!!!! And I'm still struggling along and hearing all these " suggestions "!!!! It's like Thanks but don't you think I've tried them all??!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Babychino For This Useful Post:

Galea  (05-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup its totally sucks i didnt sleep much last night, i kept having baby nightmares and replaying events in my head. Crappy because i have an exam today :/

Each of the pregnancies of people we know have been at the time something has happened to us. When the one who announce her second pregnancy this week told me about her first it was at my hens night and we had already been trying for 8 months and were waiting for our fs appt. When we were first told about our genetic defect another friend announced their pregnancy. When we had the first failed implant another announced their pregnancy. Second fail same thing. The latest dq thing... oh another congratulations...ffs

I must be a horrible person. I cant enjoy these damn kids (even if i was in the place to) because they remind us of all our potential babies that arent here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @PreciousHeart I think you are having your scratch today? Hope it goes OK, thinking of you & waiting to hear about your next cycle xx