Closed Thread
Page 84 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @McG Bertie I know what you mean, I have had a BT every day for a week for something or the other. Always in the same vein too, I worry it will collapse at some point! Poor vein.

Thanks for your excitement for me! Best of luck for your cycle and I get excited for others I don't know too, it gives us all hope that this can happen.
    Last edited by Legwarmer; 01-11-2014 at 20:47.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A quick post. @bertie: your E2 is pretty high so ovulation shouldn't be too far now. But didn't FS will do a pregnyl shot to bring on the O if you aren't surging naturally? My FS almost wanted to give me the shot if I didn't surge the following day. My LH surged in the end the next day as expected.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thankfully, surged today, so no more BTs!!! FET is going to be on Saturday. It's a 5 day blast, which they will only take out on the morning of the FET, but to me, if I've surged today, then Saturday will be d6, not d5. I queried this, and they said they've consulted "the chart" and that's what it is, so who am I to say different :-)

Bbhope... I will be doing Pregnyl shots on d3, d6 and d9 from now, but that's to keep AF at bay.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default NEW - High NK Cells

Hi Ladies

I am new to forums ... but have recently started seeing Dr Matthias

I am incredibly fortunate to have a daughter who is now six conceived naturally and without any issues. However we have had no luck in producing a sibling for her ... after 2 miscarriages over three years and various treatments for insulin resistance we started IVF ... we've done five rounds to date (at RPA) and the last two resulted in pregnancies both of which were lost at around 5 weeks. The very last was also on the Bondi Protocol of Clexane and prednisone, post a biopsy which showed increased NK cells.

I am now contemplating doing a freeze all with Genea including PGD at the recommendation of Dr Marren - while I await Dr Matthias' opinions and results of initial blood tests.

Any advice or experience of trying to fuse together Dr Matthias with your IVF doctor would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bertie: if you surged today, O will be happening between 24--36 hrs so tmr will be your official O day. So saturday is day 5. This is how I interpret it and the same thing happened to me on my last transfer. I used to do O tracking with home LH test and that's what it says.
    Last edited by bbhope; 03-11-2014 at 00:39.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Janetb3: if dr M doesn't find any more immune problem other than the NK cell, he will likely start u with prednisolone, clexane, progesterone pessaries and intralipid. Basically,similar to bondi protocol with the addition of intralipid. If you r lucky, a dose of intralipid is all u need to keep the pregnancy. All the best!!

DrM never has any problem to work with ivf dr. Most of us here just work on the ivf drugs and DrM drugs as an addition.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Janetb3  (03-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    @Janetb3: if dr M doesn't find any more immune problem other than the NK cell, he will likely start u with prednisolone, clexane, progesterone pessaries and intralipid. Basically,similar to bondi protocol with the addition of intralipid. If you r lucky, a dose of intralipid is all u need to keep the pregnancy. All the best!!

DrM never has any problem to work with ivf dr. Most of us here just work on the ivf drugs and DrM drugs as an addition.

Yup. I didnt tell my fs about dr m at the beginning. Lots of women at my clinic see him in addition because our fs wont listen to us. They are not conflicting and dr m will tell you generally which bits you listen to and dont.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

Janetb3  (03-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Galea: it is not exclusive to your clinic. It is the general problem here for the Perth clinics. Very conservative. My FS adopts bondi protocol. No problem for me to do intralipid. It hasn't helped me, though. I recently just found out that my last transfer is also a chemical. We are just very unlucky. We r given two chances and both ended in chemical. In fact, she is curious to know if I decide to do it or not for my next cycle.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Galea  (03-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope hmmm interesting. Will you be doing intrallipid for your next one?

We are well and truly on this new bandwagon for ourselves. I am kind of relieved i dont have to go through all the needles again. We have our firat appt. With our new fs on the 11th December. Exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Galea View Post
    @bbhope hmmm interesting. Will you be doing intrallipid for your next one?

We are well and truly on this new bandwagon for ourselves. I am kind of relieved i dont have to go through all the needles again. We have our firat appt. With our new fs on the 11th December. Exciting!
    If i am doing the monitoring in perth next cycle, I'll do the intralipid with a Dr here. Less stress! This is if i decide to do it. I spread the news about intralipid in perth many posts back! He is snowy's OB. Since there is a success, he started the intralipid! Yeah for the perth ladies! If i decide to spend 3 weeks in sydney for the monitoring (unlikely as it is a lot of $ on hotel accommodation), I might go back to DrM or ask my FS.

Good to hear about you are moving forward!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Galea  (03-11-2014)