Closed Thread
Page 82 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    Hi ladies ������ just a quick questions with the doxycycline dr m prescribes what cycle days have you been started and how long was the course I've been given augmentin by my FS but thinking if I should ask dr m about doxy instead
    Hi Miissalina - my first doxy protocol was one 100mg a day for 14 days starting on day 1 of cycle (I think), then next protocol was 2 x 100mg a day for 7 days starting 5 days before transfer. Yes ask Dr M about doxy vs augmentin, hope that helps?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I had my 2nd BT today, HCG has doubled and is now at 1266 (yay) but my progesterone level has dropped from 46 on Tuesday to 28 today. Freaking out now. I'm on 1600mg per day. Getting retested on Sat to see what levels are then.

Does anybody know if Dr M gives progesterone injections? My FS said she doesn't do them! I called G to ask for Dr M's advice, waiting to hear back.
    Last edited by Legwarmer; 30-10-2014 at 16:58.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (31-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! I have been reading for a while, learning a lot from your experiences, lifting my hopes up whenever I read a successful pregnancy.

This is my story:
    Oct. 2006 - first little angel lost @ 12 weeks
    2009 - DH and I got married
    Feb 2010 - 2nd little angel lost @ 8 weeks
    Feb 2011 - 3rd little angel lost @ 9 weeks

I have only learned about immune issues during my third pregnancy (2011). But it was too late, lost my angel then. It was so heartbreaking, coz @ 8 weeks HB was still strong. After that, DH and I decided to take a break.

Though we're on a break, I researched more about autoimmune issues. At the start of this year, we decided to give another try. Under Dr. M, I was diagnosed with autoimmune issues. (blood clotting and me&DH's matching LAT?) After 2 sessions of LIT, and taking prednisones, we we;re given a go by Dr. M.

DH and I are now ttc. I will be posting more frequently now that i'm on 2ww.

So there ladies, thanks for reading my story. It feels great knowing I am not alone in this journey. to all!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to inaynanay For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (31-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Legwarmer, that's great! Woohoo! Try not to stress too much about the progesterone. Mine dropped from 63 to 55 and then the next it was 100. Apparently it can be influenced by eating! I was on 2400mg/day progesterone so I'm sure Dr M will bump you up if he's worried. If you don't hear from them today id do an extra one anyway. Good luck!
    @inaynanay, welcome. Very sorry to hear about your losses. I hope that Dr M's treatment does the trick for you. Best of luck for the 2ww.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

inaynanay  (01-11-2014),Legwarmer  (30-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    @Legwarmer, that's great! Woohoo! Try not to stress too much about the progesterone. Mine dropped from 63 to 55 and then the next it was 100. Apparently it can be influenced by eating! I was on 2400mg/day progesterone so I'm sure Dr M will bump you up if he's worried. If you don't hear from them today id do an extra one anyway. Good luck!
    @inaynanay, welcome. Very sorry to hear about your losses. I hope that Dr M's treatment does the trick for you. Best of luck for the 2ww.
    Thanks @ladybug that does make me feel a bit better. I will be upping my dose myself anyway I think, to see if that makes a difference. Wow, 2400mg a day, that's good to know I can go up so much more if I need to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @inaynanay I'm also very sorry to hear of your losses. What a tough ride for you. And I wish you all the luck in the world with this cycle.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

inaynanay  (01-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @PreciousHeart thanks for the info 😊 I will def ask dr m next time I see him hoping my current cycle wil be my BFP and last cycle, I've tried googling the difference between the two but nothing exact comes up just that they target different kinds of infections @Legwarmer so happy ur levels have doubled that such amazing news massive congratulations again 😊 @inananay hope ur immune treatment is what u need to get ur BFP I have everything crossed for you this cycle

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

inaynanay  (01-11-2014),Legwarmer  (31-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @PreciousHeart .. Thank you, that helps so I can tell the nurse the same. I'm doing a transfer tomorrow and I'm nervous as ever!! FS only wants to transfer 1 x day 5 but I would love to so 2. But he said in our condition, if NK cells are strong, it will kill one or two embryos! Don't know how true this is??

Do you ladies do Just want this to be done and over with already

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @good luck babichino!!

Ladies, I am on phone and don't seem to find the ladies who are with dr sack and are doing intralipid. If you r, can u pls PM me?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Babychino  (01-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babychino how did it go today???? All good, embie on board??? Xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Babychino  (01-11-2014)