Closed Thread
Page 78 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat .. You are going through so much! I feel for you but I'm very impressed with your positive energy and thoughts. I have all my fingers crossed for you!

And Yes, Dr. nick only use half a bottle of intralipid with me too and said it doesn't make it better with using all. But he said to use every drop of IVIG which took 4 hours to do for me last week!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Babychino For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (25-10-2014),Galea  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @francesthecat: yes the stress and heartache of infertility. I will never find out why I lost the baby. And if our lady blast is a chem as well (thanks to the booster shot, inconclusive). I am still sobbing. I think it is the loss of never going to have dh bio child. And I have to put up happy face to meet up all my new mother friends. I am sorry for the loss of lily. It is just not fair.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (26-10-2014),Little Ted  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Frances.... thanks, sitting here right now being infused with IVIG. The lady in the bed next to me is from Melbourne, and didn't know that doctors are doing Intrallipids in Melbourne, but of course, I can't remember now which ones you Melbourne ladies said are doing it. Can you let me know so I can let her know (or PM me).

Bbhope... yes, I've cried and sobbed and howled over not having DH's bio child. Then months more crying, sobbing and howling for not using my own eggs, but with time things have been getting better, so hopefully they will too for you.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (25-10-2014),Miss Sagi  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat so glad to hear AF has shown up, that itself is a little step forward for you. Your poor DH, I hope he gets better soon, such a stressful time for both of you. The stress of infertility can be enormous, even though it's an invisible thing a lot of the time. I have spent hundreds, probably thousands actually on various counsellors since I was diagnosed with my issues, I've started seeing one recently to help me cope with ivf and all the failed cycles. Although I do get a huge medicare rebate at the moment as my GP gave me the 12 rebatable sessions.

I think we should blo*dy well pat ourselves on the back and have a big group high five just for getting out of bed some days in the morning, considering!

AFM I am almost there in my 2ww, have had a few crazy days and a few days of feeling hopeful. My official BT is on Tues, I am psyching myself up to POAS tomorrow, I just went and bought some. I'm pretty sure I know what it is going to say as I am feeling exactly the same as I have in all my other cycles, i.e no different at all. But still, I hope for a beautiful surprise .

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (26-10-2014),MGC Bertie  (25-10-2014),Miss Sagi  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Francesthecat, for the health and welling of both you and your hubby, I hope you get a few months off before going to USA (although we are praying it doesn't come to that). If I had the choice that's where I would have gone as my first choice. IVF is such a torturous thing to go through but even more so for what you've been through. Such a strong couple

I know what you all mean with deciding to us DE. I've made the decision that there will be hard discussions to come down the track but that's a small price to pay for wanting your own child in life, just to be what seems to come free and quite easy for most of society, after all its all about the cycle of life, not jobs or how much money you have.

Legwarmer, thinking of you and praying its a double line in the morning.

Hi to everyone else

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Legwarmer did you POAS??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Scruffy I did! I got a strong double line at about 7:30am this morning!!! Seriously cannot believe it, after so many failures. I haven't even told DH yet as he left early for work, but he's back at 8:30pm & I'm about to bake him a cake & ice some kind of message on it to surprise him.

My proper BT is on Tues, so kind of holding my breath till then but I'm grinning like an idiot. I want to hug Dr M.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (26-10-2014),MGC Bertie  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congratulations Legwarmer!!!!!! So very happy for you, what a massive surprise DH is in for, how exciting, hope you have a wonderful evening!!!!!! Xxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Legwarmer  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG @Legwarmer that is just fabulous news!!! When is DH home? You must be just busting to tell him xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

Legwarmer  (26-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry just re-read your post. What a lovely surprise he will have at 8:30pm tonight

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

Legwarmer  (26-10-2014)