Closed Thread
Page 77 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat lots of love hun. So sorry you have to go through this pain.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waitforyou, you're like me, never been sick a day in my life and my first real experience with the health system was 2yrs when I started IVF. Quite ironic this has a part to play in not being able to create life.

Ladybug, how did your scan go? I hope the clot is reducing. I would go insane on bed rest, being single and living by myself I'm very independent and would really struggle to rely on someone.

Legwarmer, you poor thing, hang in there. I've never had a mouth ulcer but have you tried gargling salt?

Francesthecat, Im so sorry you're going through this. You'll be grieving for a while, 2 steps forward 1 step back, just don't beat yourself up. I had a chuckle reading about your intrilipids....before recruiting Dr M I threw the Dr Beers book on my FS's desk and told him to read it and said this is the treatment I want to do, Dex, intrilipids and clexane. Even though it was all foreign to him he agreed. I also told him the dosages as well...hehe. anyway, when it came to intrilipids he gave me the whole 500.ml bottle. Ironically after all this my cycle ended the next day as I had no embies. That day i went in to see him and he said to me, I have a confession to make, i've since been given information on intrilipids and i overdosed you as your supposed to dilute it with saline. After the ****ty day i was having i just sat there and laughed. He didn't know how to react, i told him don't worry about it, it's only egg and soybean and it hasn't affected me. Somehow i don't think this stuff will harm anyone unless you are allergic to egg or soybean. Just get your friend to hook you up and do the whole bottle I say.

Hi to everyone else

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (25-10-2014),Legwarmer  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Legwarmer I hope you're not too crazy with the TWW. The progesterone is the drug that sends me the most psycho!

Just wanted to share my clexane tip... Your body doesn't have pain receptors all over the skin so touch the needle to the skin, if it's sharp move a little bit to the side, keep trying until you find a dull spot and inject there. I find that works most days for me

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

Galea  (23-10-2014),Legwarmer  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    @Legwarmer I hope you're not too crazy with the TWW. The progesterone is the drug that sends me the most psycho!

Just wanted to share my clexane tip... Your body doesn't have pain receptors all over the skin so touch the needle to the skin, if it's sharp move a little bit to the side, keep trying until you find a dull spot and inject there. I find that works most days for me
    @Scruffy OMG me too! I can handle the steroids easily compared to the progesterone crazys. I have been so moody and ready to pick up the kitchen knives it's not even funny! Then literally the next hour I will swing to being all calm and agreeable and loving. Can def feel the difference in such a high dose. Thank God I am working from home most of the time and sitting here just trying to let it all pass without interacting with too many people!

Thanks v.much for the clexane tip that is great – I will give this a try tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwarmer View Post
    @Scruffy OMG me too! I can handle the steroids easily compared to the progesterone crazys. I have been so moody and ready to pick up the kitchen knives it's not even funny! Then literally the next hour I will swing to being all calm and agreeable and loving. Can def feel the difference in such a high dose. Thank God I am working from home most of the time and sitting here just trying to let it all pass without interacting with too many people!

Thanks v.much for the clexane tip that is great – I will give this a try tonight!
    Haha progesterone makes me crazy too haha and my back hurt....

With clexane i have a ritual too... i have a warm shower and get my skin soggy and then i sit down so im all rolly and then do much the same as you @Scruffy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

Legwarmer  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Galea View Post
    Haha progesterone makes me crazy too haha and my back hurt....

With clexane i have a ritual too... i have a warm shower and get my skin soggy and then i sit down so im all rolly and then do much the same as you @Scruffy
    @Galea me too, my back is so uncomfortable.

I like your ritual, esp the 'rolly' I sit on the bath edge to get rolly (and thank goodness for rolliness when it comes to clexane) but usually have a shower afterwards to make myself feel better. Will try it beforehand too.

Thanks, ladies.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

Galea  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those talking about Intrallipids / IVIG infusions, I just wanted to clarify Dr M's method. Both Intrallipids and IVIG infusions start with a saline drip (about an hour's worth) to completely hydrate your system, then the Intrallipids or IVIG (very slowly over 5-7 hours), then finish with half a bag of saline to flush everything through (about half an hours worth). The hydration is apparently a very important part of the process. Still hasn't worked for me though, but having another try this Saturday :-))

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Babychino  (28-10-2014),francesthecat  (25-10-2014),ladybug14  (23-10-2014),operationbabyg  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it weird that I feel like I'm getting a cold and I'm excited about it as I haven't been sick in two years because of these stupid killer cells?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Talking about getting sick. I make the record of catching cold 4 times this year. All during my travel. Travel bugs. So too good immune system doesn't seem to be the case for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies,

OMG yay I've never been so happy to have the start of AF. Very very light due to not much lining. My Accupunture lady gave me some herbs and they sure did the trick. Of course they tasted rank, looked like cat poo. Even though the tears are constant and many. I feel like a massive weight has lifted and my gut has gone down bonus.
    DH has had a very bad angina attack, never had any issues before All brought on by stress looking after me, dealing with the loss of our baby. Thankfully his heart is not damaged. The stress of Infertility, IVF and multi pregnancy loss has taken its toll. Keep moving forward one day at a time. One day at a time.
    See what DR Nick has in store for us at next appt.

Enjoy your day of intralipids Bertie sounds very relaxing

Ladybug thinking of you and hoping that bleeding has stopped and you are ok. I think we posted at the same time. My girl Lily was fine no health issues, no chromosome issues either, or infection. Just horrible luck

Legwarmer hope the TWW crazies have yet set in. GL When is BT ?

Miss Sagi had a chuckle at your post as well. Dr Nick said he would be certainly making some huge changes to our next cycle. I've got all my stuff ready for donor embryo cycle if needed. I'm headed to USA next year.

bhope I never seem to get sick with colds etc. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Thank you Gale for your kind words x Hello Precious and Miss

Sorry to everyone I've missed on my phone and been up all night makes for posting not making too much sense.
    But after me sobbing at work in the tea room, the other day you ladies were an amazing help.

Have a great weekend

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (25-10-2014),Galea  (25-10-2014),Legwarmer  (25-10-2014),Little Ted  (26-10-2014),Miss Sagi  (25-10-2014)