Closed Thread
Page 76 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi MGCBertie, I bought it from a Terry White chemist in Rundle Mall Adelaide and surprisingly I got the phone call at lunch to pick it up, I declined today as I want to take an ice pack to work for when I pick it up, plus it was 37c here today. I think the trick is to go to a chemist that doesn't specialize in fertility drugs and let them know you're shopping around for quotes. I'll find the phone number and post it.

I think the special Medicare no. for a cheap price is for authorised cancer patients.

Yes, CFC do intrilipids, I need 2 before transfer so I'll get one here and the second in SA.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thx for the reply. somehow i heard too many laps are not good and dr m didnt explain why i need it.
    i did bt yesterday. the poor guy never seen those king bt before so it took him one hour to figure out what to do and then 15 mins to find right tubes.

will have result soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhulaine View Post
    Hi MGC your steroid dose is to treat not only the NKs but particularly the ANAs. Your ANA titre is just positive compared to ladies like myself who have titres of 1/640 and 1/1280, which is good news as the higher titres are linked to miscarriage and having an autoimmune disease. My 1/640 titre and history of miscarriages ment a high dose of 2 mg of Dex.

waitfor, I have endo and have had 4 laps and 3 D&Cs and the laps are fine. The D&Cs are the ones you need to be careful with as you can end up with lining problems like ashermans. Also had several hysterscopy which are very safe. For me all three procedures have dramatically increased my chances of implantation, my 4yr old was an accidental natural conception in a cycle with a lap and I did a hysterscopy in in feb and with buckets of immune meds I am now 34 weeks. Generally a lap helps but if your worried talk to Dr M

Thanks
    Reviews
    interesting to know that dr m lab report is different to read. my fs wants to do biopsy and hycosy and d&c for me but i thought dr m is the top one in immu area so its better let him to do all of these.

hope bt result is not that bad-- i feel i might have immu issue as i dont get sick at all--never been to hospital if its not for ivf.

Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    @waitforyou: in term of biopsy, there is no difference between what DrM does and FS. They all sent to lab for testing. Unless your FS only wants to do a scratch, which is the same but doesn't send for testing. As for hysteroscopy, DrM uses a scope to look inside. Because of this, you would have to go under. When i looked at the bill from DrM, it also includes D&C. I suspect he had to dilate my cervix to get the scope in. If you only need the biopsy test, you can do it with your FS to save some $$. I won't comment on the lab because obviously DrM sends the sample to a different lab than the rest of Sydney clinics. Because of this, only he can interpret the result. If you go with the lab that all other sydney clinics uses, it seems easier to interpret the results yourself and standardized. I didn't know until after the fact. I did a scratch with a local FS (i am from perth) few months later, though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    a bit about me: 35 years old. TTC since 2008. ectopic preg in 2011. started ivf dec 2011. 5 fresh cycles with total of 7 embryo tranfered (3 day 3 and 4 day 5 ones) but no implantation at all. 3 frozen ones in clinic now.
    doctors said bad egg quality is the only reason. never thought getting preg is such a hard thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I don't comment that much ion the immune drugs as I don't use all of them.
    Proper personals when not on phone.

Does Dr M do the full 500 ml dose of intralipids ?

Ive been feeling like its a waste of pouring 2/3 of the stuff down the sink.
    So next time for my donor or me and hubby cycle is going to be done by a
    friend who is a DR. Me bad yes but why not.

Does anyone have any ways to bring on AF ??? OMG my belly is cramping hurting all the signs no dam AF. I feel rotten awful sick yuck huge pimple. I tend to get huge O cysts which have required major surgery. So what to get back on the pill ASAP!!! Any ideas ???

Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @francesthecat: try acupuncture, it did bring my AF when I complained it was late.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @francesthecat try acupuncture or get them to give you some herbs, that always brought on my period when it was stuck.

Well I'm day six past 5DFET. I am feeling awful! I'm on really high progesterone this cycle, higher than ever before and I am really bloated and have sore guts. I also have some pretty whopping mouth ulcers (guessing this is b/c my immune system is suppressed) and every night I am dreaming about weird things happening to my body (last night I was pulling strips of skin from my stomach! Gross). The clexane needles are really starting to **** me, they sting so bad, I thought I had a foolproof/bruise proof method last cycle but can's seem to nail it this time. The nupogen is a breeze in comparison. Trying to keep it together emotionally but doing a bad job today. Not brave enough to POAS yet but I think I will on Saturday or Sunday. BT is on Tuesday. Just came on here to whinge a little!

X

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (22-10-2014),MGC Bertie  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat, I'd try herbs and vitex. The vitex especially worked to regulate my cycle and brought on a really heavy period (sort of like a uterine detox!!!). Do you have a natruopath you can work with? Other than that, white knickers/skirt and no tampons might do the trick!! Hope you're going ok. Often think of you. When do you get Lilly's results back? And yes I think Dr M does the full 500ml of intralipid. Take care.
    @Legwarmer, hang in there! Not long to go! I feel your pain though-esp the clexane pain! I dread it each day. I'd do a thousand neupogen injections in the place of 1 horrid clexane! I think the high prog causes the crazy dreams. Hope you're getting enough rest. Best of luck for the weekend.

For Perth gals, @bbhope kindly gave me the name of the Perth Dr doing Intralipids and he usually does 200mls but will do 500mls. Great for West Coasters-we're finally catching up!!

10 weeks today and had my last neupogen this am. Quite terrified to be stopping it. Going in for another ultrasound today to see what the blood clot is doing. Dr M has had me on bedrest in the mean time. Going bonkers!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Legwarmer  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies,

My acupuncturist has made me up some herbs. I want to feel normal again not pregnant !!!
    I was in total hysterics yesterday I want my body to move on. My heart is broken always will be.

OB called me yesterday with some pathology results There was no infections me or my little girl. Most likely placenta ubruption, I'm lucky be alive, and have my uterus (sometimes really wonder about that )
    Just a shat random thing that can happen to anyone. Sad

Legwarmer hope the TWW is going to more quickly for you. GL

Bertie you are doing a cycle soon ?? GL

just wanted to pop in and say thanks yesterday was a hard hard day.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Legwarmer  (22-10-2014),MGC Bertie  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat I'm so sorry for your horribly hard and sad day yesterday. You really are going through the mill right now aren't you. I just want to send you all the hugs and comfort in the world, even though it may not touch the sides. How angry you must be that this totally random thing happened and took away your Lily. So completely effing unfair!

I hope your AF comes soon as that is always a release of some kind and totally understand that you want to feel 'normal' again. May today and tomorrow be a bit of a better day for you. One step at a time, neck those herbs girl.

xxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (25-10-2014)