Closed Thread
Page 73 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bbhope, thanks! Embryo glue??!! What the? That's so funny... Never heard of it, crazy... Thanks for letting me know, will ask about it : ) definitely think you should keep doing the intralipids, what do they cost in Perth, is it the full 500ml bottle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been off for ages but just been reading through. I did the scratch and the embryo glue this cycle (plus bondi protocol) and so far it has worked... my FS truly believes in the scratch as she thinks it makes a difference to the uterus..

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopefullyanotherbaby For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (17-10-2014),Scruffy  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PreciousHeart..... yes, I've done the scratch 3 or 4 times, but it never did anything for me. This time I haven't had the scratch (as we were in Fiji on d21) and my FS basically said, yeah don't worry, it's not important. I also have had the embryo glue 3 or 4 times, and will have it again this time - meant to keep the embryo nicely in place??? Who knows??? And I so agree with you, and I'm sure I've ranted about that same thing before - I've had three FSs over these 3 years, and it's me who's had to lead them and give suggestions the whole of the way!!

Operationbabyg... so very sorry it hasn't worked. I think us immune girls are certainly at the hard end of the spectrum :-(

AFM.... saw Dr M this afternoon. G had said he starts at 3pm, so get there before 3pm and she'd squeeze me in first. Rubbish, when I got there at 2.30pm there were stacks of people already there - so waited the usual hour! This appointment was solely for him to show me how to fill the syringes with Neupogen - he'd gone on about it, how I needed a separate consultation. I SOOO knew it was going to be a rort. I get in there and he says I'm dividing by five, and starts quoting weird numbers. I stopped him and said, "one vial has 1ml in it, divide by 5, that makes 0.2ml, so that's the number 20 on the syringe." Really, not that hard. So then he says, yes, but if there's a little left over in the vial you need to give and take the 5 syringes. Yes, got that!! At $140 per vial, we're not leaving anything in the vial, don't you worry!!

My immune protocol:
    - Dex - 1 x daily from d1 (yesterday) and increase to 2 x daily 1 week prior to FET
    - Clexane 60 - start 1 week prior to FET, but not on FET day
    - Neupogen - 0.2ml daily from 1 week prior to FET
    - Pessaries - 1 x 400 on night of FET, then morning + night
    - Full Blood Count test - 1 day before starting Neupogen, and then once a week (this is with a place I've never heard of before "Medlab" I bet that's not going to be bulk-billed, is it?)

Extras:
    - Pregnyl - d3, d6 and d9 after ovulation
    - accupuncture - start with new lady tomorrow (as other one has gone on holidays overseas for two months)
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 17-10-2014 at 20:09.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies who take Clexane - I forgot to do my injection last night... so I did it this morning - do I take my normal one tonight (Just means only 14 hours apart) or do I start doing them in the morning now??? Cant believe I forgot it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefullyanotherbaby For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopefully.... I'm not entirely sure, but I'm hedging towards yes, just take it tonight. I don't think Clexane timing matters quite as much as IVF stim drugs, so I think you'll be right.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Hopefullyanotherbaby  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @McGbertie I'm doing weekly full blood counts for the neupogen too but Dr M gave me forms with Laverty Pathology who do bulk bill. See if you can swap to them?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby I'm sure I read that Clexane injections last 24 hours, so if you can time it so that you're covered in that time frame you should be Ok. If that makes any sense at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby I'm sure I read that Clexane injections last 24 hours, so if you can time it so that you're covered in that time frame you should be Ok. If that makes any sense at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    Ladies who take Clexane - I forgot to do my injection last night... so I did it this morning - do I take my normal one tonight (Just means only 14 hours apart) or do I start doing them in the morning now??? Cant believe I forgot it
    I'd just take the one tonight, I'm sure it will be fine... I think if you skipped a day it wouldn't matter either at the point you're at now! just don't stress, it's no big deal I'd say

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK ladies, so get this - I took FRER (first response early response) preggo tests from day 10 to day 14 every morning and grabbed them all tonight to throw them out (I like to keep them forever normally to compare against) and I looked at them and low and behold on the day 12 one there is a freaking line!!! Unfortunately I broke the day 13 one apart to see how it worked so I dont have that one but days 10, 11 are total negatives and I think I can see a squinter on day 14 (like ladybug said, with a torch and magnifying glass, ha ha ha ha - I loved that ladybug!!!)

So always keep your tests girls and the FRER are definitely the best and worth the money - thanks for saying sorry about my chemical yesterday, now I know it really was one... HCG must've gotten up a bit then crashed by blood test on day 15.

Hope you're all having a good night, thanks so much for your post MCG Bertie, all great information, and good luck with this cycle, I really hope this one is IT - you doing IVIG this weekend or next?
    Last edited by PreciousHeart; 18-10-2014 at 06:45.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-10-2014)