Closed Thread
Page 71 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat - Dr. nick asked me to lose weight too before he started this cycle. I've lost 14 Kgs in the last 4 months from size 16 to 10. He is def not afraid to say it and said it like it is lol

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Babychino For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (17-10-2014),MGC Bertie  (17-10-2014),PreciousHeart  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Y
    Quote Originally Posted by Babychino View Post
    @francesthecat - Dr. nick asked me to lose weight too before he started this cycle. I've lost 14 Kgs in the last 4 months from size 16 to 10. He is def not afraid to say it and said it like it is lol
    Thats quite right lol. He said he understood the why I had gone from normal size to a large size. He expects me to drop the weight between now and Dec if I want to try again. Also if you have to pay for grifoils as well $$ The lighter the better !!
    Well done on that amazing weight loss.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow babychino that's great. How have you done it? I've been struggling to lose the weight I put on with prednisolone in June! I'm getting there but I've only lost about 5kgs and have another 5kgs to go before I'm back to what I was before!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (17-10-2014),MGC Bertie  (17-10-2014),PreciousHeart  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Wow babychino that's great. How have you done it? I've been struggling to lose the weight I put on with prednisolone in June! I'm getting there but I've only lost about 5kgs and have another 5kgs to go before I'm back to what I was before!
    Well done Cheifsgirl that's great too. 5 kilos off yay.

Yes yes me too need to know. I was going to go on lite and easy for the stimm stage. 1200 calls per day and no more! Please share Babychino !

I gained 6 with first early M/C this year did not loose any of that. For next stimm and for 4 months pregnant gained 10 kilos. So in 5 months gained 16 kilos maybe more stopped weighing myself. To frightened, always had to be careful with my diet but this just floored me.

No no other time in IVF I've not been able to loose the weight between all the looses and stimms. BMI went from 26 to 32 :/ and those have always involved a huge drinking binge for two weekends. Plus all the comfort food I wanted for a few days after the losses.

My gut Dr told me he was on prednisolone for 3 weeks and gained 3 kilos. He is also a weight loss surgeon. I said if I don't loose this after having a baby. I'm having weight loss surgery. He said get the baby first, I yeah well been trying that for years.

DEX GRRRRRRR

8. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdtimeclucky View Post
    Thank you ladies for your responses and advice I'm just wondering what do you mean by "matches"?
    Matchs are hla / dq alpha matches. They do a blood test between you and your partner and compare your blood.

You need a complete hla match to be able to transplant organs etc but to have a child you need to be the complete opposite.

Thanks
    Reviews
    grr...internet is not doing well here. It resets itself once i am done typing. @ladybug: i certainly would ask the account people at DrM office to clarify the first trimester managing fee. He is not your OB and I don't see the reason why you have to pay that. As I mentioned, I know a perth lady who did the intralipid throughout her first trimester with DrM without paying such fee. Just consultation and intralipid.

To be honest, his office accounting system has no standard. Some people can claim tele-consult from medicare, some can't. Some people get charged $150 follow up consultation fee, I got charged $200. i also heard a slight variation on the initial consultation fee as well. Because with the bank transfer system, there is no description for them to track who pay what. I once got a phone call asking if it was me paying. I wish they would just let us use credit/debit card but i assume his office doesn't want to absorb the fee.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha...speaking of weight. My male colleague who i haven't met for 10 yrs just told me that i put on a lot of weights. Lol...not the first thing you want to hear for the start of a business meeting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    9 embryos now and just got our latest BFN. Boo

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh OperationbabyG I'm so sorry to hear that, how awful, that's a lot of embryos, have you got some left or do you need to do another cycle now? did you get your HCG number, you should ask them so you know if you had a chemical or not... sounds like you need some further testing of some sort... have you tried the scratch at all? I am now going to rant about that... sending you lots of hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your message PreciousHeart. No embryos. In the last 11 months we've done 4 full stims and one fet, a lap, and two hysteroscopy/biopsies/d&c
    My hcg was 2.6 10dpo-pretty much spot on with what it always is. So frustrating-don't really know what's left to try. Really starting to think I'll never be a mother. Nothing in the world I want more.