Closed Thread
Page 65 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much @PreciousHeart and @Nidhulaine. You gals are just fantastic. So supportive and amazing sources of info. Really appreciate the support.

Still can't believe it as I'd prepared for the worst but bub is still going strong. Growth was right on and heartbeat was good. Even did a little wriggle. There's a blood clot just above my cervix so the spotting is either from that or from the second empty sac (which has actually grown not shrunk?!).
    @Nidhulaine, I did Dex, ivig and neupogen this cycle. Still on the neupogen, just swapped to pred and did my last ivig at 6+5 (now 8+4). Dr M wants more immune bloods at 10 weeks and possibly more ivig then. I called G and she's spoken to Dr M-he didn't suggest any changes or extra infusions. Do you think I should be pushing for more IVIG at this stage still with the two possible sources of spotting and growth ok?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-10-2014),PreciousHeart  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the thoughts @PreciousHeart! Must have been typing at the same time! Still in Perth....not sure how much longer if I want to keep my job!! I do have all the info for Hk off the lovely Kiwi. Couldn't be luckier with the info on this thread.

Hope you're doing ok and tomorrow brings a lovely double line surprise.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miissalina... that's a real tough one - each time I have the same dilema, as the timing never seems to turn out perfectly. I did bring it up with Dr M recently, and he said that he's considering starting them mid-week, to cater for such dilemas. I said that would be a great idea, but he hasn't offered them yet to me, so I'm gathering he's not doing them yet (except for emergencies, so I've heard). However, I did do some reading recently about some recent studies in the US, where they're now saying that the 10-14 day mark is better. I talked to Dr M about that recently, as he'd always told me that 3-10 days before was the target, and now he seems to be leaning towards the 7-10 day mark, but said up to 14 days is fine (I knew it was "fine" as that's what they're doing in the US). I guess maybe you need to weigh up other factors, such as, would your FET be brought forward and be too close to the infusion? Or even, is there something on one of the Saturdays that you really don't want to miss?!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    Thanks so much @PreciousHeart and @Nidhulaine. You gals are just fantastic. So supportive and amazing sources of info. Really appreciate the support.

Still can't believe it as I'd prepared for the worst but bub is still going strong. Growth was right on and heartbeat was good. Even did a little wriggle. There's a blood clot just above my cervix so the spotting is either from that or from the second empty sac (which has actually grown not shrunk?!).
    @Nidhulaine, I did Dex, ivig and neupogen this cycle. Still on the neupogen, just swapped to pred and did my last ivig at 6+5 (now 8+4). Dr M wants more immune bloods at 10 weeks and possibly more ivig then. I called G and she's spoken to Dr M-he didn't suggest any changes or extra infusions. Do you think I should be pushing for more IVIG at this stage still with the two possible sources of spotting and growth ok?
    sorry ladybug I didn't realise you were already on so much immune meds. If your IVIG was only 2 weeks ago and you are on Neupogen then you are doing everything you can. Neupogen works like IVIG anyway. I would make sure my IVIG were max 4 weeks apart and I would ask for the surface marker blood test now, they can be done anytime after 2 weeks from IVIG and there is no reason you have to wait till 10 weeks. The surface markers are only blood tests not like a uterine biopsy but they do give dr M plenty of info and can tell him if an immune flare up, it might help to put your mind at easy. Another advantage is the tests will let you know whether you need to continue with IVIG or if you can swap to intralipid. It does sound like it might be your clot though. I honestly feel so much better now I know your a dr M patient, your in very good hands and he has so much experience of immune pregnancies.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nidhulaine For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-10-2014),PreciousHeart  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGCbertie I only have some soccer game this say that DP brought me a ticket too with a group of friends I don't mind missing it I'm not big on watching sports lol
    I only just thought of it while driving and now I'm over thinking it haha guess that's a given going through all of this there is a possibility it may be pushed back by 2-3 days but the closest it will be will be 30th oct so that's 12 days from this sat and 5 days from next maybe I'll call them tomoro 5 days seems to soon 12 mite be too long especially if it gets pushed back erghhh so confusing

Ivf #1 BFP chemical, #2 FET bfn, #3 bfp chemical, #4 bfn, #5 FET

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy all is well ladybug!!! Take your advice from dr M & Nidhulaine re IVIG ... my second sac was gone by 8/9 weeks I think... Ask your OB what the sac growing means??!! Take care xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miissalina.... at some point you'll make a decision and will be happy with that. It usually comes to me as to what to do :-)

Nidhulaine.... I certainly hope you'll stick round here until I get a BFP!!! Your info is always so valuable - I know we all really appreciate it. Yes, that's right. I'm doing Neupogen this time, and Dr M said I could just do Intrallipids, as there's a component in IVIG that is the same as Neupogen (I turned him down, and said still to give me the IVIG).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nidhulaine, that's a very good idea. I've got a blood request form ready to go so I'll just copy it and go get them done. Thanks for the advice.
    @miissalina, it's so frustrating not having definitive guidelines for the infusions. From what I've read, and if it were me, I'd do the 11-13 day weekend option.
    @PreciousHeart, I only noticed on the report when I got home and the sac was bigger. Seeing Dr Thurs so will be asking. Seems strange!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miissalina I'd go for further out too, risky with FET potentially cancelled due to cyst etc but what can you do, it's so hard! Good luck with everything for this cycle!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies I think you mite be right better to go a little further out than a few days before and nothing is suppressed I'll call tomoro and ask if there doing mid week infusions but I doubt it
    What's the protocol with the hurst ville form do I fax or post? Do I pay them on the night and how do I pay dr m for the intralipids also how much is the hospital part I was abit over whelmed in my appointment so forgot a few minor things

Ivf #1 BFP chemical, #2 FET bfn, #3 bfp chemical, #4 bfn, #5 FET