Closed Thread
Page 64 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it would be so very hard to accept never being pregnant, it's a primal scream, a primal craving... but nothing in the world replaces your baby, as a friend once said to me, it doesn't matter how you get your baby, just that you get him/her... she was so right. Look fwd to hearing updates on your amazing journey!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Galea  (13-10-2014),MGC Bertie  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scruffy I am so sorry just read the previous posts, and here I am wishing you good luck! I am sure you need time to let it all sink in. Thinking of you- sorry for being so insensitive.
    Preciousheart- there is still hope it might be to soon, I have had friends (I am sure you have heard this), who only got a positive on a POAS till after there BT. Supporting you guys whatever the outcome- don't want to give you guys false hope but that is all we have I guess!
    Sending positive vibes your way gals.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HopefulCnd For This Useful Post:

PreciousHeart  (13-10-2014),Scruffy  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls, I need a reminder of weaning off prednisolone. I seem to remember cutting down 5mg a week, or can I go quicker than that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Scruffy oh geez I'm so jolly sorry. That's just absolutely cr*p news. I hope you're doing ok. What's the plan from here? I think the pred is down 5mg every 3 days. Big hugs Scruffy.
    @PreciousHeart, hoping and praying it's just too early and that your bfp is still on the way. Have everything crossed for you. Try and hang in there and keep positive.

I'm off for an ultrasound this arvo. Have had some spotting and this is how mmc started so I'm not too hopeful that there will be a good outcome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ladybug, let us know what's happening and how you and bub are... if there's been any slowing in growth etc maybe you need IVIG quick like Nidhulaine had at 5 weeks... I really hope all is well, it may be nothing as you are on so much progesterone I'm sure that bleeding might be something else altogether. I had 2 day 3 embies put in with my son and at 6 weeks there were 2 sacs but only the one beautiful heartbeat... I bled til 16 weeks and my OB couldn't explain it... I was extremely lucky in hindsight... at least Dr M can get you in to intralipid or IVIG pronto, I think you should just in case - maybe PM Nidhulaine if you have any questions. Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    @Scruffy oh geez I'm so jolly sorry. That's just absolutely cr*p news. I hope you're doing ok. What's the plan from here? I think the pred is down 5mg every 3 days. Big hugs Scruffy.
    @PreciousHeart, hoping and praying it's just too early and that your bfp is still on the way. Have everything crossed for you. Try and hang in there and keep positive.

I'm off for an ultrasound this arvo. Have had some spotting and this is how mmc started so I'm not too hopeful that there will be a good outcome.
    Ladybug as preciousheart said I had bleeding from BFP till I did an IVIG about a week later. The majority of my miscarriages (7) hcg is going strong and then spotting and development starts slowing. Dr M is the only dr I have found who is proactive about a threaten miscarriage and had actually saved many losses (myself included) at this early stage.
    From memory you did the Bondi protocol but unfortunately like myself it may not be enough. I can get pregnant without any drugs but once pregnant my body gears up and attacked my embies.
    My advice is that if bub is still going at scan then get on the phone ASAP to dr Matthias and beg for a infusion tomorrow (he will do them mid week if it's an emergency). You have nothing to lose and I am telling you it's far better than waiting around to miscarry. I don't mean to sound pushy or harsh and I am sitting here 33 weeks plus because I finally found myself dr M who didn't just scan me and wait and see if I miscarried.

also please do PM if you want any more info and dont worry if your not a patient of dr M just tell them your desperate and if you want feel free to mention me (obviously my real name) just get an infusion.

one of the ladies many of us are friends with although not on this thread almost lost her baby as she haemorrhaged just after transfer and her hcg was incredibly low and not doubling. Dr M gave her an infusion of IVIG and her miracle bub was born a couple of days ago. Bleeding in early pregnancy is a classic sign of immune flare up
    Last edited by Nidhulaine; 13-10-2014 at 16:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Girls, I need a reminder of weaning off prednisolone. I seem to remember cutting down 5mg a week, or can I go quicker than that?
    Yup 5mg a week or intense headaches. G told me every 4 days but i suffered really bad withdrawls.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

Scruffy  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scruffy.... Dr M told me to wean off 5mg every three days. However I had read elsewhere that if you are on a dose lower than 40mg (which most of us immune women seem to be) and have been taking it for less than a month, then you can wean off 5mg every second day. I've had pred 4 times now - twice I weaned every second day and twice I weaned every three days. I got headaches once each, and not any headaches once each, so I think there's other factors also at play.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Scruffy  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope everyone is doing well and sorry for the ladies who are going through the tough times fx everyone gets the news they r waiting for sorry can't do personals I am in traffic and had a thought I am due to start inj for fet this week but dr m only does intralipids on Saturdays and need them 7-10 days before transfer so what do u ladies do if I have it this sat than it'll be 11-13 days before transfer and next sat will be 5-6 before transfer so what do u think my best option is?

Ivf #1 BFP chemical, #2 FET bfn, #3 bfp chemical, #4 bfn, #5 FET

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladybug how are you? I just realised of course you are in Perth or are you back in HK now? Kiwi who just had her baby was in HK too if you need advice in where to get intralipid/IVIG... I would go go for the IVIG if it's available to you esp if you have high cd 56... Hope all is well my dear xxx