Closed Thread
Page 63 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out BFN POAS this morning. Devastated as that's the last of our frozen embies.

Sending sticky vibes to Preciousheart and operationbabyg xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear @Scruffy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

Scruffy  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Scruffy I'm so so so so very sorry... I've been lying awake since 4.30am just wondering why this happens to us and why we aren't told or tested from the beginning of IVF... it's just so awful and I'm so very sorry, it just breaks my heart... I'm so glad you have your DS, as I have a DS too... very lucky but it doesn't ease the pain of wanting to give them a sibling and trying until you reach the end of the precipice... and still not knowing why. Sending you the biggest cyber hugs possible... I had a BFN this morning on day 12 so am starting to melt down but praying it's too early still... I just don't get it how all these big drugs can still not work for us xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Scruffy  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs Preciousheart so sorry for both of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Galea, hoping tomorrow will give me a line... how's Canada shaping up?!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Galea  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Scruffy.... I'm so sorry to hear of your BFN. It's just such a dreadful journey TTC. And even so when all hope is pinned on the last one. I had a "last one" using my DH's sperm, which was devastating, then a "last one" of my OEs, which was more devastating, and now I'm about to use the "last one" of my sister's DEs, so I totally feel for you for last one" efforts :-((

Precious... thinking of you heaps. Sorry to hear that the HPT isn't looking good. I too can't believe that tens of thousands of dollars spent on special immune drugs just aren't doing it, let alone a hundred thousand dollars spent on IVF procedures!! There was a lady (34) on Sunrise this morning talking about freezing her eggs - unfortunately, yet again, I was born 10 years too early, before this became a known or a common thing to do.

And just while I'm having a little whinge, yesterday I went to a BBQ and this lady I didn't know sat down next to me. To strike up a conversation, silly me asked, "do you have any children?" WHY DID I ASK THAT!??? Of all questions!!! Her answer, "8". Yes, 8!! And then I had to listen for half an hour about all her children, and how many grand-children she has. Give me strength!! And give me better questions to ask strangers in future!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Scruffy  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya Y'all. Just doing my interalipid now as we speak the white milky fluid is going down nicely!
    Just wanted to say a good-luck to the TWW- Scruffy and PreciousHeart, its the hardest time stay strong and positive. Sending positive vibes your way. All the best.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HopefulCnd For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousHeart View Post
    Thanks Galea, hoping tomorrow will give me a line... how's Canada shaping up?!
    Yep. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you!!

Canada is going well. We have signed a contract with our surrogate who is lovely and her family are lovely too. Ryan and i have had meetings with her and her family and they are great. I feel like we are friends already. All be it thrown into a weird situation i would choose her as a friend in real life haha. Its thanksgiving there now so we have to wait till tuesday for our next appt. With the clinic and then we sign contracts and we are good to go.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (13-10-2014),MGC Bertie  (13-10-2014),PreciousHeart  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Galea that's so great! I can hear the joy & optimism in your voice, praying it works real quick for you guys & you have your baby with you next Christmas xxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Galea  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope so. I think we have accepted the fact i will never be pregnant but not quite ready to accept the never having any children part.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Galea For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-10-2014)